Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

Matthew Beet posted:

yes. and the game room is quite obviously there in >games > the game room, right under traditional games

Thank you, I was still trying to find it within traditional games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
At work now. Vote for me if you want to really waste towns time and let scum get another unanswered kill. Voting Kat, TOML or ani is good.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
From most to least scumpossible

Anidav
TOML
Gwyn
Kat

I DO THINK this is a role heavy game and Anidav hasn't demonstrated any sort of role and if he's not moving at night and he's not dropping day actions then what is he really.

On the assumption that there are two scum in the four after Anidav:

Gwyn I think the outcome of truthbullet being that it shows someone who stayed in rather than a rolecall or something is possibly fishy. Used correctly within the team, you tell someone to stay in their room and use the bullet to "verify" both of you - but that's possibly some WIFOM thinking. If Anidav is scum and Gwyn not only used the bullet on him but followed it up with a vote it seems unlikely they are in the same team, which means TOML has to be scum and maybe he went Half Doctor to deliberately skirt being found out or called out by a full protective role. But then again, maybe the WIFOM thinking is correct and Gwyn/Anidav are making a big play because they're up poo poo creek without a paddle because of that sensor.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

okay.

so because gwyn has truthbullet you think that he's more likely town?

I should have quoted this post for the above.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Thinking about all these day abilities. If they did "prove" people were town. It would make the game pretty boring as all the town folk could use their day abilities leaving it fairly obvious who the scum were.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

From most to least scumpossible

Anidav
TOML / Gwyn
Kat

probably a better ranking now that I think about it.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I am Leon Kuwata, Vanilla Town.

My power is that if someone visits me at night, I have a 50% chance to knock them out with a baseball bat.

Knocked out as defined by my role PM is

quote:

The visitor fails their night action and is unconscious (and unvoteable) the following day.

No one has visited me yet and by posting this no one ever will because I had a 50% chance of being; under favourable conditions - a scum trap.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Anidav posted:

I am Leon Kuwata, Vanilla Town.

My power is that if someone visits me at night, I have a 50% chance to knock them out with a baseball bat.

Knocked out as defined by my role PM is

No one has visited me yet and by posting this no one ever will because I had a 50% chance of being; under favourable conditions - a scum trap.

Not to quibble, but if you have a power - you aren't vanilla

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Freudian Slip posted:

Thank you, I was still trying to find it within traditional games.

nps. yeah i wasn't trying to be snarky by saying obviously, but i've never had to look for it before because i bookmark all the games i play in.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I believe in your power but not your assignment.

Using quotes is bad form, IMO, but I guess since it's an extract it's not a clean violation of the rules. Or maybe it is. PonPonPon.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:siren:

Zetsubou-san posted:

there are some rules you should be aware of:

When you enter the school, we give you an electronic student handbook that contains confidential information. Lending student handbooks to others is prohibited.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I only put that because none of these powers seem to fit into any role. It's kinda Vanilla town + Some toy.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Ah right, sorry that was a rough quote.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Freudian Slip posted:

Thinking about all these day abilities. If they did "prove" people were town. It would make the game pretty boring as all the town folk could use their day abilities leaving it fairly obvious who the scum were.

yeah it doesn't prove anyone is town tbh and i only asked kat that because earlier on the same page she said something similar, so i was wondering why she was focused on anidav and ignoring gwyn.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

I believe in your power but not your assignment.

Using quotes is bad form, IMO, but I guess since it's an extract it's not a clean violation of the rules. Or maybe it is. PonPonPon.

i could imagine such a role being scum actually.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

but i don't like the anidav lynch because it's being pushed so hard by the same people for most if not all of the game so far.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

also bowmore do you have another vote sensor? someone asked you earlier i think.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

but i don't like the anidav lynch because it's being pushed so hard by the same people for most if not all of the game so far.

Anidav is my default vote when nothing else is making feels and I've admittedly openly throughout that I was working/drinking and not paying enough attention until this morning when I did two days at once. So at least one of those people who has been pushing him the whole game is just an rear end in a top hat and a traditionalist.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Someone was me, and I'd love to see it because two of the four from D1 are on the D2 lynch (TOML and Ani)

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Matthew Beet posted:

nps. yeah i wasn't trying to be snarky by saying obviously, but i've never had to look for it before because i bookmark all the games i play in.

No offence taken. I like that it is no longer nested twice, it's actually a good change.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

:siren: This game is closed pending Administrative deliberation. :siren:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:raise:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Sorry I've been - :stare:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

"Quoting a PM is definitely a modkill. What a surprise, ANIDAV did something stupid."

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

“Monokuma. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Now that is dealt with, I'll just go back to watching.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Matthew Beet posted:

also bowmore do you have another vote sensor? someone asked you earlier i think.
nope, i'm pretty much vanilla town now

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

"Who'd you protect last night?"

bowmore, because i thought he was pretty close to confirmed town. i remain really highly skeptical that his power would be given to scum.

so today i have been playing twilight imperium for about six straight hours. i've had a fair bit of beer and whiskey. i have just returned home, and after being out all day am not going to spend all night on my laptop; want to spend some time with my partner

so i won't be posting very much

as for why i wasn't killed last night, well, even if scum had murdered me on n2, i think my n2 protection would still have worked. therefore scum couldn't frustrate my n2 protection. my suspicion is that they thought enough people were still suspect about me, so they left me alive in the hope that you guys would devour me on d3. they also have insurance, because if you guys don't lynch me on d3, well, i can't protect anyone on n3. so me being alive at the start of n3 is not a big drawback for scum. anyway that's how i figure it.

gwyn's ability suggests to me that bowmore is town but i don't think it's as ironclad as bowmore's ability suggesting that bowmore is town

so basically i tend to either vote anidav or kat

i'll check back in a little while, have a read at what's been posted since, and vote for one of them

sorry for not being around more today

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

"On top of that there was LITERALLY NO REASON FOR HIM TO ROLECLAIM OTHER THAN TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM A MAYBE POTENTIAL LYNCH BECAUSE HE IS A GUTLESS COWARD!! if you continue to say such foolish things, I shall tear you limb from limb...!"

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

bowmore, because i thought he was pretty close to confirmed town. i remain really highly skeptical that his power would be given to scum.

so today i have been playing twilight imperium for about six straight hours. i've had a fair bit of beer and whiskey. i have just returned home, and after being out all day am not going to spend all night on my laptop; want to spend some time with my partner

so i won't be posting very much

as for why i wasn't killed last night, well, even if scum had murdered me on n2, i think my n2 protection would still have worked. therefore scum couldn't frustrate my n2 protection. my suspicion is that they thought enough people were still suspect about me, so they left me alive in the hope that you guys would devour me on d3. they also have insurance, because if you guys don't lynch me on d3, well, i can't protect anyone on n3. so me being alive at the start of n3 is not a big drawback for scum. anyway that's how i figure it.

gwyn's ability suggests to me that bowmore is town but i don't think it's as ironclad as bowmore's ability suggesting that bowmore is town

so basically i tend to either vote anidav or kat

i'll check back in a little while, have a read at what's been posted since, and vote for one of them

sorry for not being around more today

"I TRACKED TOML LAST NIGHT AND HE TARGETED NO ONE!!

HE IS LYING!!!!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

##vote Those on my Left

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Those on my Left welp

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gaspy why are you not voting for him

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you know your trap sprung loses a bit of impact if you don't vote him too

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

"I TRACKED TOML LAST NIGHT AND HE TARGETED NO ONE!!

HE IS LYING!!!!

Nope. If that's the result you got, we have a bus driver in play.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote those on my left :henget:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bowmore posted:

you know your trap sprung loses a bit of impact if you don't vote him too

Yeah this also gaspy.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
:ghost: i was reaally hoping for an anidav modkill that would just be the best thing ever :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Actually if we have a town bus driver in play can you fess up?

• Locked thread