Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Oh boy. Heading towards another no lynch. 5%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 4

Anidav (4): Kat Delacour, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, bowmore, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left, Birdstrike
Those On My Left (1): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Gwynplaine (1): Anidav
Kat Delacour (1): Asphyxious, Birdstrike, Asphyxious, Birdstrike, Anidav, bowmore, Birdstrike, bowmore, Anidav, Asphyxious, Birdstrike

Not Voting (2): Freudian Slip, HiipFire

With 9 alive, you need 5 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 21st, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 1 hour, 19 minutes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If we can get a consensus anidav toml I will go for either of them but I really feel ninja toml being protected through last resort actions makes this make more sense than dr and bus drivers and hiip with zero data

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
We have 1.5 hours and I'm one away from hammer. Don't let discussion die early.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If hiip is getting pms and admits it and is somehow not providing any more info. Hiip came in last minute to clear toml. Anidav is cagey about toml where usually anidav is the only person worth not lynching today and I genuinely believe he's pushing us to gwyn as a backu to buy themselves time to lylo.

I will go Anidav if we want, here,

##vote Anidav

But I reckon they're all rallying to protect toml.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Aww gently caress a duck.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Kat why are you shutting us down?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I didn't think.

##unvote it never said we werelaying to hammer right

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

It went to hammer on me when I voted Bif on day 1.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm sorry if I hosed it I'm trying to watch orphan black and keep up and I hosed it

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think Anidav is hammered!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 4

Anidav (5): Kat Delacour, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, bowmore, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left, Birdstrike, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Gwynplaine (1): Anidav
Kat Delacour (1): Asphyxious, Birdstrike, Asphyxious, Birdstrike, Anidav, bowmore, Birdstrike, bowmore, Anidav, Asphyxious, Birdstrike
Those On My Left (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour

Not Voting (2): Freudian Slip, HiipFire

With 9 alive, you need 5 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 21st, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 29 minutes.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Sorry, but that last vote can't be taken back!

Leon Kuwata (Anidav, SCUM), The Super-Duper High School Baseballer has been found guilty!

quote:

You have the special power of BATTER UP!

If any body tries to visit you during the night, you will knock them out with your trusty wooden bat! This causes it to break, however, and you only brought one spare with you. So you have to choose when to use it! The visitor does not complete their night action and they are unconscious (and unvoteable) the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idJWojQobQA

Night 4 has begun, send me your actions!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

o/` PON PON PON PON o/` A corpse has been found!

Kyoko Kirigiri (Asphyxious, Town), The Super-Duper High School Detective has been found dead!

quote:

You have the special power of SNOOP, DAWG!

Every night you can either COP, WATCH, or TRACK another student, but you can't pick the same action or the same target two nights in a row!

Is that despair I smell, or has our morgue lost power again? Have a new deadline to keep yourselves occupied while I go check this out.

Day 5 has begun

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop

Monobear's Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (7): Birdstrike, bowmore, Freudian Slip, Gwynplaine, HiipFire, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left

With 7 alive, you need 4 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 22nd, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 13 hours, 2 minutes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Do we think it more likely Anidav was protecting Ninja TOML or Anidav and Gwyn had a truth bullet attempt at proving each other?

My money is still on Ninja Junko/TOML.

Can anyone do something, Fs now we've lynched a scum is your situation here?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

holy poo poo gaspy's power.

well, at least we got anidav at last.

i am sorry for my bad posting record yesterday, i had board games followed by a house warming. i will post more today.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I went to bowmore fwiw, I thought they would go for the "confirmed town", I wasn't allowed to change targets either (not that my change could have helped, i thought Gwyn was telling Gaspy something in code but the flip has me proven wrong)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kat Delacour posted:

Do we think it more likely Anidav was protecting Ninja TOML or Anidav and Gwyn had a truth bullet attempt at proving each other?

Can anyone do something, Fs now we've lynched a scum is your situation here?

Are you seriously forgetting your pathetic attempt at saving Anidav again last night with the belated unvote?

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

toml. hiip.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

lol

just fwiw, i protected you last night

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Birdstrike posted:

Are you seriously forgetting your pathetic attempt at saving Anidav again last night with the belated unvote?

gently caress you, I don't know who the scum are and I thought I was shutting down discussion which wasn't my intention.

What have YOU done?

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

OK, so Gaspy was the "cop" as far as we had one in this game.

Asphyxious posted:

"After reviewing last night's information I concede I was wrong about TOML and I'm very glad I was unsuccessful in lynching him.... this time. I also believe Hiipfire is town."

He was wary about giving away how he came to this conclusion. It looks like he used his cop ability to check out TOML.

I still think Bowmore wouldn't have used his power if he was scum, as he would have been setting up his scum buddies.

So the three people I can put on the town list are

TOML, Bowmore and Hiipfire.

That leaves Gwyn and Kat in the Non-Bif lynch group

and Me and BS in the Bif lynch group.

I believe that Birdstrike is one of the scum

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Gwynplaine posted:

toml. hiip.

This is a scummy post.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Mafia edit-ish: Gwyn accuses the two people basically cleared by cop/investigative role to remove attention from himself.

Highly suss.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

This is a scummy post.

"gwyn sounds scummy' is the 'the butler did it!' of mafia.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Basically cleared.

So toml protected kat.

Who did kat protect?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Gwynplaine posted:

"gwyn sounds scummy' is the 'the butler did it!' of mafia.

yeah

but

I reread Gaspy and found the post that Freudian Slip quoted about him feeling good about TOML and Hiip, then you accuse them both. Hence my dislike of your accusation.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
No, really Birdstrike. What have you done?

TOML I'll go over Gaspys posts again but I think he later said he had no info to clear anyone?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

I went to bowmore fwiw, I thought they would go for the "confirmed town", I wasn't allowed to change targets either (not that my change could have helped, i thought Gwyn was telling Gaspy something in code but the flip has me proven wrong)

I guarded Bowmore

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Kat Delacour posted:

I guarded Bowmore

poo poo. Sorry. I keep doing that to you.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Scum:
ONE OF Birdstrike, HiipFire, Freudian Slip, bowmore
?ONE? OF Gwyn, TOML, Kat

Gwyn has demonstrated TRUTHBULLET D3 on Anidav
TOML has claimed Even-Night Doctor N2 Bowmore N4 Kat
Kat has claimed Guard N1 TOML N2 BLOCKED N3 Gaspy N4 Bowmore

Birdstrike has demonstrated/claimed NOTHING
Hiipfire has demonstrated/claimed NOTHING
FS has claimed highly situational ability (have we hit it yet? We lynched a scum, that's new?)
Bowmore has demonstrated HACK/SENSOR which makes him almost confirmed town.

Of the unclaimed characters we have:
Sayaka Pop Sensation
Byakuya Affluent
Mondo Biker Gang Leader

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

I am the super rebel biker guy with a corn cob for hair

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Kat Delacour posted:

Hiipfire has demonstrated/claimed NOTHING

Ummmm, Hiipfire has come out and said that he can request to see all the PMs from one person each night.

He came out and protected TOML - who has now been cleared by Gaspy.

That's why Hiipfire is in my town pile

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

"After reviewing last night's information I concede I was wrong about TOML and I'm very glad I was unsuccessful in lynching him.... this time. I also believe Hiipfire is town."

I think he's trying to say he Detective'd Hiip actually.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

No, really Birdstrike. What have you done?

TOML I'll go over Gaspys posts again but I think he later said he had no info to clear anyone?
great timing, you've asked this question exactly at the time that i'm reviewing gaspy's posts. since he had tracker/watcher/cop, i thought there'd be some good info in his posts and have gone looking for it.

you're right that gaspy didn't exactly say that he could clear anyone, but the post worth looking at is this one:

Asphyxious posted:

my question is: [u]What did gaspy do n3 which led him to make this post?

so first let's look at his power

quote:

You have the special power of SNOOP, DAWG!

Every night you can either COP, WATCH, or TRACK another student, but you can't pick the same action or the same target two nights in a row!
then let's look at gaspy's n2 action

Asphyxious posted:

"I TRACKED TOML LAST NIGHT AND HE TARGETED NO ONE!!

HE IS LYING!!!!

therefore gaspy's n3 action could not have been "track", and it could not have been targeted at me.

so, gaspy's n3 action must have been "watch" or "cop", and it must have been targeted at someone other than me.

first, gaspy says he didn't watch gwyn:

i think he investigated hiipfire and found that hiip is town, because of this post:

Asphyxious posted:

if i'm right about that (which I think I am), i take a pretty dim view of this post:

Gwynplaine posted:

toml. hiip.

the only thing I can't quite make sense of his that gaspy investigating hiipfire wouldn't lead gaspy to concede that i am town. still, i think my guess that n3 gaspy investigated hiip and got a town result is a good guess.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

e:fb

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Kat Delacour posted:

No, I think he used his ability on TOML. I think he is assuming that Hiipfire wouldn't have come out swinging protecting TOML unless he Hiipfire was town. Scum would have just sat back and laughed as TOML was lynched.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Freudian Slip posted:

Ummmm, Hiipfire has come out and said that he can request to see all the PMs from one person each night.

He came out and protected TOML - who has now been cleared by Gaspy.

That's why Hiipfire is in my town pile

Oh sorry that's right, I didn't see the line in the sheet.

Scum:
ONE OF Birdstrike, HiipFire, Freudian Slip, bowmore
?ONE? OF Gwyn, TOML, Kat

Gwyn has demonstrated TRUTHBULLET D3 on Anidav
TOML has claimed Even-Night Doctor N2 Bowmore N4 Kat
Kat has claimed Guard N1 TOML N2 BLOCKED N3 Gaspy N4 Bowmore

Birdstrike has demonstrated/claimed NOTHING
Hiipfire has claimed Night Action Surveyor
FS has claimed MONDO BIKER GANG LEADER highly situational ability (have we hit it yet? We lynched a scum, that's new?)
Bowmore has demonstrated HACK/SENSOR which makes him almost confirmed town.

Of the unclaimed characters we have:
Sayaka Pop Sensation
Byakuya Affluent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Good deduction TOML. I agree with that line of night actions.

• Locked thread