Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

In the grim future of Jim Bob there is only duggaring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Modern day Dig-Dug

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Jizm Bob.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Jim Bob's Slim Knob

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

There has been nothing new and nothing worse for a while now. I am saddened by this.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ultimate Mango posted:

So the true victims, US, aren't going to get any closure are we?

Jim Bob

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Thread saved.

Robert James

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Jimothy Bobbert

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

So, the rules are that "every sperm is sacred/orgasms are God's gift to you for pro-creating".

Who wants to bet that the Duggs (minus Josh, hah) follow these rules? If that's the case, these guys must not be having any fun during the nine months of their wives' preganacies.

Edit: Jom Bibbletits.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i say jim, you say bob

jim

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

you irl posted:

i say jim, you say bob

jim

Bob

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Jim

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Jahm Bahb

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

You down with Bee Oh Bee?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Yeah, he Dug me!

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Jimcest

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pook Good Mook posted:

Didn't they famously say they wanted to keep having kids until they got a sign from God to stop?

Wouldn't the necessity of fertility treatments count as like the fifth sign they've gotten?

They have dug too greedily and too deep. It is only a matter of time now until they release the balrog.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

So, the rules are that "every sperm is sacred/orgasms are God's gift to you for pro-creating".

Who wants to bet that the Duggs (minus Josh, hah) follow these rules? If that's the case, these guys must not be having any fun during the nine months of their wives' preganacies.

Edit: Jom Bibbletits.

That's why the girls' room is only accessible through Jimmy Bibble's room.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jim bob looks at himself in the mirror and thinks "yeah, definitely made in god's image"

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Angela Christine posted:

They have dug too greedily and too deep. It is only a matter of time now until they release the balrog.

Jim Bob's Bane

One of the youngest's nicknames.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Angela Christine posted:

Duggardmmerung

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Pvt.Scott posted:

He was doing that to establish dominance. That was on a double date with his daughter and her suitor. They're only allowed to hold hands while standing side to side with plenty of distance. That was purely a power display.

Is this true? Was the Jim Bob dry humping his wife as she played putt-putt on one of the 'supervised' dates?

How loving inappropriate is that? The kids are supposed to be pure, and holy, and all of that poo poo, and you are frotting in front of them. That would be rude if they were strangers, and it is creepy as hell because it is your daughter, and the boy YOU chose for her. (or son and girl that YOU had to approve of)

Also, so this means that Mini Golf is a bible approved, Jesus sanctioned activity, but what in one to do about all the unmarried harlots playing the game in their sinful knee length skirts?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Jhormm Brrrb

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

Is this true? Was the Jim Bob dry humping his wife as she played putt-putt on one of the 'supervised' dates?

How loving inappropriate is that? The kids are supposed to be pure, and holy, and all of that poo poo, and you are frotting in front of them. That would be rude if they were strangers, and it is creepy as hell because it is your daughter, and the boy YOU chose for her. (or son and girl that YOU had to approve of)

Also, so this means that Mini Golf is a bible approved, Jesus sanctioned activity, but what in one to do about all the unmarried harlots playing the game in their sinful knee length skirts?

Once they got banned from being in their sisters' presence, mini golf is the only method left of teaching the boys how to put it in the hole

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

Lord of Pie posted:

Duggardmmerung

Dremcon
Sep 25, 2007
No, not a convention.

Lord of Pie posted:

Duggardmmerung

Jim Bobadil

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mr. Pumroy posted:

jim bob looks at himself in the mirror and thinks "yeah, definitely made in god's image"

On the show early on they had a scene where he used aerosol hairspray for a good 30 seconds straight.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Reverse Centaur posted:

On the show early on they had a scene where he used aerosol hairspray for a good 30 seconds straight.

the hole in the ozone is dwarfed by the hole in his wife's crotch

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
So has Josh paid his 30 silver per virgin and married his sisters yet? Gotta keep it biblical!

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Bob

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Son of Jim Son of Bob the one called Jim Bob

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
if every sperms is sacred should i send them my sperm socks

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014