Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Maxwell Lord posted:

Niiiiight train to cancellation...

Dixie ran all the way to hell... with a penny, and a broken cigarette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
YOU shove off!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

impact wrestling on destination america

how did it get there

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

impact wrestling on destination america

how did it get there

change the channel, nothing happens

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Impact time. Dixie Carter. Unaware of entertainment progress.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!
Impact Wrestling stops at nothing! And stays there!

(I highly approve of the MST3K-related direction this thread has taken)

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
"Everyone is asking the same question!" "Why am I watching this?"

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
What's the chance TNA is in business this time next year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZR1gSvnOI0

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
What? What!

They blew up the Dixie building! Where's everybody gonna go to see Dixie memorabilia?

All the Dixie rides and games! The Dixie salt and pepper shakers!

That great restaurant, "The asylum"! It's gone, you son of a...

You blew it up!

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

bobkatt013 posted:

What? What!

They blew up the Dixie building! Where's everybody gonna go to see Dixie memorabilia?

All the Dixie rides and games! The Dixie salt and pepper shakers!

That great restaurant, "The asylum"! It's gone, you son of a...

You blew it up!

*sigh* so does anyone know any songs about about Aces and Eights?

Oh I do. Dodoododododo dadafa! EAT impact! Take this cockroach of a show, roll it up real tight and shove *breaks down crying*

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!
There's no impact, and it's not really wrestling; but you know me, I don't like to complain.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Your angles have no effect on ratings!

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Maybe this is a collection of short, plotless matches

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
TNA is pleased to have signed Thick McRunfast to a multi-year contract.

Or...

How much Keefe does TNA have?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Where does Dixie fit into God's plan for us?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Ahh, yes, the haunting Serg theme

Scene from an actual Impact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x38AM_SxIz0

END!! END!! END!!

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jun 23, 2015

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i dont get it

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

i dont get it

Watch MST3K

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

No don't.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

i dont get it

it's just a show, you should really just relax

and

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Watch the Joel ones

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I did

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

I Before E posted:

Watch the Joel ones

You know I'm always amazed at how wrong everything you say is, man

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DynamiteKidd posted:

You know I'm always amazed at how wrong everything you say is, man

dude, you should edit this. you accidentally quoted I Before E instead of BUBBA GAY DUDLEY

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

dude, you should edit this. you accidentally quoted I Before E instead of BUBBA GAY DUDLEY

Both of you need to GTF off the internet. :colbert:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MST3K was and remains the greatest show

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

I Before E posted:

Watch the Joel ones

False :colbert:

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Truly Dixie Carter is the Roger Corman of our time.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Delsaber posted:

Truly Dixie Carter is the Roger Corman of our time.

No, Corman films made a profit and people who worked under him went on to better things at his insistence.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I Before E posted:

Watch the Joel ones

This is a trap, don't do what this guy says

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

This is a trap, don't do what this guy says

Manos and I Accuse My Parents are Joel ones :colbert:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the posts are coming from inside the thread

Psychlone
Sep 3, 2004

It's never straight up and down!
Dixie! You can do stupid things!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Joel and Mike are both funny and have their own wonderful comedic sensibilities and all MST3K is good MST3K IMHO.

How is TNAMecca taking the latest scuttlebutt?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Chris Regal ignoring the SBG and NESN deals:

quote:

- And lastly, I feel that I need to express my thoughts on a topic that I don't normally do. Every week, when the viewership info for Impact and Ring of Honor is posted, the usual suspects, mostly those who are anti-TNA, seem to rush to defend ROH's low numbers and spin them for obvious reasons. We all know they're practically salivating over the possibility that Destination America brought ROH on in order to replace Impact. Personally, I hope DestAm continues to promote Wednesday nights as the night for wrestling, and ultimately decides to keep both Impact and ROH on the air. I say this because ROH's run with DestAm will end later in the year and I'd hate to see it end. I've come to enjoy my three hours of wrestling every Wednesday night and it'd be a shame if it were to end. For this reason, I hope ROH's ratings will improve because the fact remains that they still haven't drawn over 200,000 viewers for their first run show at 8PM EST, which is a primetime slot on a weeknight.

If I'm being honest, I'm surprised that Ring of Honor fans and those who constantly praise the company haven't made more of an effort to support the show on Destination America. After all, this is a big opportunity for ROH. You wouldn't know it, however, by the lack of commitment shown by the ROH masses. If it's a choice between watching ROH on Sunday morning at 1AM on a Sinclair channel or Wednesday night on a national cable network in primetime, I would think they'd make the sacrifice and choose the latter. Or they could choose to watch it twice. And if they don't have Destination America, then they can upgrade to a package with their cable or satellite provider that does, like many TNA fans did. Because that's what fans do. They support the company they love, and sometimes they put their money where their mouth is. But I guess it's easier just to be a loudmouth on the internet while illegally watching ROH online. Destination America has given ROH fans and the know-it-all smarks an opportunity to show why Ring of Honor is the best wrestling promotion. And yet, three weeks into its run on DestAm, they have failed to show up. A group of fans who talk the talk but when it comes to supporting what they so passionately call the best wrestling show in America, they're nowhere to be found. But seriously, where are the ROH fans and why aren't they watching ROH on Destination America?

http://www.tnamecca.com/2015/06/tna-wednesday-randomania-jun-24-2015.html#disqus_thread

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

first time anyway has ever used the phrase "the ROH masses"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I Before E posted:

Manos and I Accuse My Parents are Joel ones :colbert:

So is Eegah! Which was great. But Joel episodes even to this day strike me as being way more miss than hit compared to Mikes. Although to be fair crow and servo/the writing in general got way funnier later too so it probably wasn't just a main character thing

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

why aren't those diehard fans waiting 3 days to watch the product they are diehard fans of????

also I love the logic that ROH is doing poorly because fans that have access to the show on an increasing amount of Sinclair channels aren't watching a replay on DA but TNA is doing well when hundreds of thousands of people who apparently watched it on spike every week have made no attempt to watch it on is new channel, the only channel it's on.

WeaponX fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jun 24, 2015

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

quote:

They support the company they love, and sometimes they put their money where their mouth is.

Those loving ROH fans who spend money to buy tickets for tv tapings, events and PPVS. and even have the loving gall to buy ppvs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if Roger Corman ran a fed

it'd probably be exactly like ROH, honestly