Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

A Mafia Game for 14 players.

The Combine's Rules

1. This is entirely a post-restriction game. When I send your private message, you are required to post a certain style (while still playing mafia) so it may require a small amount of :effort: If you're unable to produce content with a PR I wouldn't suggest signing up.

2. Activity is big to me. I don't require anybody to be here all the time, but the least you could do in a game is be active and engaging when you're in the thread. Lurking isn't fun for anybody!

3. Effort. I'll hand pick players that I know will be active and won't shitpost the entire game. It's fine if you're not super serious all of the time, just put effort in the game.

4. Do not edit your posts if you can help it (being caught once or twice is fine), do not quote your role PM and .. gently caress it, you guys know most of the rules already. Just don't be a dick.

5. Newbies are encouraged and welcome! Just be active is all I ask.

6. Days will usually last 3 to 4 real life days. The night should not last more than 24 hours.

7. This is a closed-setup game. I may or may not add a few experimental roles in the games that I run. A town win condition will look like this:

Deadbeat Dad posted:

You win when all staff or 3P are eliminated.

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jun 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

1. Asiina
  2. EXAKT Science
  3. Hal Incandenza
  4. HiipFire
  5. jon joe
  6. Kleedrac
  7. Max
  8. MC Eating Disorder
  9. merk
  10. Mornacale
  11. Opopanax
  12. SirSamVimes
  13. Somberbrero
  14. Tremendous Taste

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jun 28, 2015

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is literally my favorite movie and would appreciate being let in on it. Only in one smallish game right now.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
oh god I really wanna join this but im already in 2 other games

put me down as a replacement

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:toot: DBD game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I love post restrictions and I never get to have one!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My favorite was in clue mafia where I had to post entirely as a narrator describing events in 3rd person.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Hello friends let's get crazy

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

This sounds fun. I'm reasonably new to forums mafia, but count me in.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yo this sounds cool as hell please consider me very interested

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
5 spots left!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
One of the games I'm in just ended, so i can go play in this game now

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
4 spots! You know you want a cool PR!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Eldritch ended so I'm down for post restrictions :D

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Hi I will play scum and win this game, as happen in all dad games.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Literally 2 spots

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sure

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
is taste's signup -1? if so then :redhammer:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
ok

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Somb had a great sales pitch. Count me in.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

It begins.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK start the game.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I think 14 of you signed up but I can add 2 more roles. PMs will go out tonight!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
“All I know is this: nobody's very big in the first place, and it looks to me like everybody spends their whole life tearing everybody else down.”

Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (14): Asiina, EXAKT Science, Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, jon joe, Kleedrac, Max, MC Eating Disorder, merk, Mornacale, Opopanax, SirSamVimes, Somberbrero, Tremendous Taste

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 01st, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 5 hours.

It is now D1. All private messages are sent, all PRs have either been randomized or taken from the book, and characters from the book have also been random so there is no flavor arguments.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
uhh s-s-so g-g-guys I, t-think w-we s-should l-l-l-l-lynch merk c-cause he's a uhmmm....... j-j-jerk! y-yeah that s-sounds right.

##vote merk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think, above all else, that at this point we ought to be diplomatic, or pragmatic perhaps, in dealing with this day's lynch.

Thank you.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I think, above all else, that at this point we ought to be diplomatic, or pragmatic perhaps, in dealing with this day's lynch.

Thank you.

YOU CLAIMED SCUM!!!!!!!
##vote Tremendous Taste

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
code:
i will post
                        till my eyes are steeped in burning flowers
I will take the scum in my mouth
and leap into the ripe air
                                       Alive
                                                 with closed eyes
to dash against darkness

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Back in the war we had a saying. When the hummingbird loses his way you may well see the Kaiser today. If the grasshopper loses his hop you may well feel the chop. ##vote Tremendous Taste

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming I'm ready to penis

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Play! I meant play. Sorry

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

These accusations are preposterous, and I won't denigrate the dignity of my position in responding to them.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

These accusations are preposterous, and I won't denigrate the dignity of my position in responding to them.

Are you even REAL?!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys so my post restriction is that I always have to vote in every post I make apparently

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Hey guys so my post restriction is that I always have to vote in every post I make apparently

You DICKHEAD you loving FORGOT to make a VOTE who is gonna believe that dumb poo poo now, you hosed up, you can't go back and edit that you MORON, now people are gonna know you're just a dumb crazy liar you loving IDIOT

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

MC Eating Disorder posted:

You DICKHEAD you loving FORGOT to make a VOTE who is gonna believe that dumb poo poo now, you hosed up, you can't go back and edit that you MORON, now people are gonna know you're just a dumb crazy liar you loving IDIOT

pssst

is this guy crazy?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Listen sailor, we're all crazy on this ship.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

In the war we found that a ship was like the slug that would protect your garden from aphids. Your garden simply won't bloom with aphids in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Max posted:

Sailor? No no, I don't know anything about that.

• Locked thread