Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Keeps me up at night, tbqh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I'm going to do a livestream of the game where my stupid face covers 95% of the screen and the game is a tiny postage stamp in the corner.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

Gortarius posted:

What would you think about a demo trilogy?

50$ a piece, then lowered to 45$ after a public outcry. Then during a summer/winter sale on steam we double the price to compensate for a 50% discount.

Meh, easier to wait for the inevitable Groupees bundle.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yaos posted:

I'm going to do a livestream of the game where my stupid face covers 95% of the screen and the game is a tiny postage stamp in the corner.

Hope you got nice tits.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is the game out yet

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Groovelord Neato posted:

Hope you got nice tits.

I have big manboobs and I can scream really loud.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Here's some more shyte for y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxo9FTBDAOQ

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
is tales of game's just an elaborate MDE bit because I cant tell what is real or not anymore

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

At least I'll have Dark Souls 3 to tide me over until Barkley 2 comes out.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

[in lisa simpson voice, but also that of a horny grandma] piss

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

That first toot sounding really good. I don't recognize the other two, are they new?

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
So when the player opens the ($4.99 dlc) overworld map will Necron 7 be a giant dumpster factory?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

It turns out the real dumpster was inside you all along. :kiddo:

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Freakazoid_ posted:

That first toot sounding really good. I don't recognize the other two, are they new?

Only in the sense that they've been finished up just recently. They were in a toot limbo for the longest time before that.

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

So when the player opens the ($4.99 dlc) overworld map will Necron 7 be a giant dumpster factory?

Well... there is a dumpster, and a factory. There might be a giant too.

Now that I think about it, there was some sorta artbook kickstarter thing if I'm not mistaken. I would like to see a Necron 7 illustration on something like that.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Gortarius posted:

Well... there is a dumpster, and a factory. There might be a giant too.

Go on.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Is there any chance for another kickstarter backer update in the near future?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

CuddlyZombie posted:

Is there any chance for another kickstarter backer update in the near future?
Is there any chance for another kickstarter in the future to fund the continued development of this game?

Khorne fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jun 27, 2015

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

owl milk posted:

[in lisa simpson voice, but also that of a horny grandma] piss

...what?

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bart-get-out-im-piss

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Kind of weird they are just now getting to making the game.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Yaos posted:

Kind of weird they are just now getting to making the game.

We just now remembered that we were supposed to make a game and we had a kickstarter and everything for it.

PS. In other news, there is a realistic possibility slim chance of ToG making an appearance at Pax Prime 2015. Wizard booth and all... Burning Man 2015.

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jul 24, 2015

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

Gortarius posted:

We just now remembered that we were supposed to make a game and we had a kickstarter and everything for it.

PS. In other news, there is a realistic possibility of ToG making an appearance at Pax Prime 2015. Wizard booth and all...

So that's where all of our money has gone to. These guys have been going to conventions on our dime!

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

RadicalR posted:

So that's where all of our money has gone to. These guys have been going to conventions on our dime!

Good avatar + post combo

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Gortarius posted:

PS. In other news, there is a realistic possibility of ToG making an appearance at Pax Prime 2015. Wizard booth and all...

give me an estimate on how filthy and I will book plane tickets

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dang, pity all the tickets are sold out, I'd have paid to go just to see The Wizard...

Y'all aren't going to be doing any back alley wizarding before or after, are you?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Mr. Lobe posted:

Dang, pity all the tickets are sold out, I'd have paid to go just to see The Wizard...

Y'all aren't going to be doing any back alley wizarding before or after, are you?

It will be specifically in some back alley, not inside the actual convention center. What do you think we are made of money? All that gamer fuel didn't come cheap, gotta cut expenses when it's possible.

Bring a gun's, you might have to defend your spot in the line.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

How are the talks with Sir Charles Barkley's lawyers to get his official appearance in the game going. Is that the reason for the delay?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The golf guy? Why would he be in it?

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

Dabir posted:

It's all about the balls. Come on, keep up.

zinglon's ale
Nov 29, 2004

uh oh

Dabir posted:

chaos putt

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Please let some no-name, emotionally stunted streamer showcase your game a day before release. Mental breakdowns make for great publicity!

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Freakazoid_ posted:

Please let some no-name, emotionally stunted streamer showcase your game a day before release. Mental breakdowns make for great publicity!

I streamed the first bakely and nobody had any idea what was going on.

What I'm saying is I will gladly volunteer for this mission, and promise to yell "gently caress" every three minutes very loudly at your game.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Novasol posted:

I streamed the first bakely and nobody had any idea what was going on.

What I'm saying is I will gladly volunteer for this mission, and promise to yell "gently caress" every three minutes very loudly at your game.

Was this mysteriouse stream recorded somewhere?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I nominate DarkSydePhil.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
My twitch account has over 800 followers and I average 2-3 viewers per stream I believe this more than qualifies me to take one for the team and be forced at gunzpoint to play this game early

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s7cntB6ljQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

SeXReX posted:

My twitch account has over 800 followers and I average 2-3 viewers per stream I believe this more than qualifies me to take one for the team and be forced at gunzpoint to play this game early

gun'spoint