Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Venaticlilbigga: Donate for killing sora

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They held a funeral for Super MC Gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now a guy donated 5000 dollars and unlocked a goal where MC will get married to Pikachu.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Can't believe im at work instead of watching zeldathon....

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Enjoy a Berry posted:

hmmm me thinks you should look at the rules, THREADS need to be about games. get your loving head out of your rear end me thinks lmafo. :byewhore:

You disrespect my thread and Zeldathon. Watch your back in Murder Miners.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Holy epic loving donation sound there. :wth:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

tuned in exactly when notch donated 2500

epic

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Everyone should donate what they can in the next few minutes to try and hit the TP deluxe goal because it's gonna be freaking epic if they do it.

Whirlwind Jones fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jun 22, 2015

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Blue Hair IRL leg shot guys.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
$10k in like 25 minutes. Pure ownage.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
    :shopkeeper:
:derp:

Whirlwind Jones fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jun 22, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you never seen mikestep before get hype...

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
ooh who'se thew new girl.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

ooh who'se thew new girl.

That's the game player's girlfriend Rebecca.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They named the horse Pepe and one of the lines in the game was I washed Pepe for you.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

They named the horse Pepe and one of the lines in the game was I washed Pepe for you.

Lol.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
My favorite moment so far was having my tv muted while not paying attention, then looking over at it to see everyone gathered around a Papa John's pizza box.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The 12.99 donation sound effect, "*plop* Amiibo!" is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That was insanely awesome... Holy Crap.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My favourite part was when I saw an anaemic potato hunched over a gameboy and I noped the hosed out of the stream before the audio loaded.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My favourite part was when I saw an anaemic potato hunched over a gameboy and I noped the hosed out of the stream before the audio loaded.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Stink fag posted:

My favorite moment so far was having my tv muted while not paying attention, then looking over at it to see everyone gathered around a Papa John's pizza box.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

aer they still playing zelda

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

win.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there's too many people on screen and they're all kind of uggly and shouting over each other and then someone donated 1,337 dollars and they played an airhorn zelda song and i had to turn it off

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

there's too many people on screen and they're all kind of uggly and shouting over each other and then someone donated 1,337 dollars and they played an airhorn zelda song and i had to turn it off

How'd you find time to do all that and suck men's dicks for a living.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

How'd you find time to do all that and suck men's dicks for a living.

that was all in like 20 seconds of zeldathon, which is plenty of time even if you'er a professional dick sucker such as mysefl.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Somebody just donated $25,000

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Frenz posted:

Somebody just donated $25,000

That was me.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Oh god, Kay is dressed up as Hilda..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kay's Hilda cosplay looks awesome as hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress you then. You just don't understand what's so awesome about Zeldathon. Go gently caress off. Remember to share this awesome marathon with social media. #Zeldathon

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

man nurse posted:

Oh god, Kay is dressed up as Hilda..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Who's got 250-500 dollars missing from his bank account and is now a Zeldathon Hero...

drat straight. Another epic Zeldathon baby. Awesome. Thanks everyone for participating.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Congrats Wormskull.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There were more posts in this thread in the 3 months leading up to ZEldathon than there were during the actual 'thon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

There were more posts in this thread in the 3 months leading up to ZEldathon than there were during the actual 'thon.

Everyone in the thread was being a little shithead for the most part so I didn't have any enthusiasm for play by play posting. Soz.

• Locked thread