Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kleedrac posted:

Why do you think Taste is town?! Seriously I wanna know because Derp's TT/Cpig scumteam theory seemed really dumb until just now :P

because derp has been acting scummier and Id rather vote for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I mean, look at my list from before, thats the order I would like to see the lynch go down in, I'm not necessarily saying taste CAN'T be scum, I'm just saying I'd rather do derp.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If you're town, kleedrac, you ought to unvote.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

uranus posted:

hey punt, where are you , what do you think?

I am here, I'm just not sure but I'm leaning towards voting you atm tbh.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
scum won this game on n1

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Puntification posted:

I am here, I'm just not sure but I'm leaning towards voting you atm tbh.

No offense but the hammer is yours and IMHO you should use it.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kleedrac posted:

No offense but the hammer is yours and IMHO you should use it.

Yeah sorry was distracted with other things it's time to poo poo or get off the pot though ##vote uranus

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for uranus.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
:zombie: gg scum, i guess, though it wasnt very good at all

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
A Strange Place
The situation had become dire. There were only five of you remaining and you knew that a monster was in your presence biding its time while you exhausted yourselves in this domain of madness. You begin to look at Mr. Shaw with scrutiny and find his claims don't add up.

Your environment responds to your suspicions and two columns jut out from the ground on either side of Arturo. As quickly as they had formed, Arturo's body was crushed between them. The columns sunk back into the ground and the only trace of Shaw's existence is a slick of blood where he once stood.

quote:

Uranus - Arturo Shaw

Journalist
Your invitation to the unveiling came from your Editor-in-Chief who received a hushed request from Polton Williams to have a noted journalist at the inaugural usage of his Y-Scope.

You are a Watcher

Each night you may target a player to be watched, thus discovering if that player was targeted in the same night phase and if somebody did, who. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing the names(s) of the players.

You win when all threats to your survival have been eliminated and at least one [Earth-Aligned] player survives.

It is now night 5, please submit your actions.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
A Strange Place
You traveled until you found a place where the environment didn't rearrange itself. For the first time since you've arrived you felt you might actually be able to rest without having to be worried about being taken by your surroundings.

You set up shifts to rest, but exhausted you all fall into an uncomfortable sleep.

When you awake you find your numbers have thinned.

Shelley Macklin was a peculiar character, and a somewhat surprising acquaintance of the late Polton Williams. However, no one deserved Shelley's fate. Their body was mostly destroyed, a corroded carcass was all that remained.

quote:

Puntification - Shelley Macklin has died Night 5

Hobo
You are among the stranger guests at the unveiling. Formerly homeless, you were hired to work oddjobs for Mr. Williams. He has come to rely on you and wants you there just in case something comes up.

You are Vanilla.

You have no abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

You win when all threats to your survival have been eliminated and at least one [Earth-Aligned] player survives.

---

Final Votecount for Day 5

uranus (3): Tremendous Taste, CapitalistPig, Tremendous Taste, CapitalistPig, Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste, CapitalistPig, Puntification
Tremendous Taste (2): Kleedrac, uranus
CapitalistPig (0): uranus, uranus
Puntification (0): uranus, uranus

Not Voting (0):

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 25th, 2015 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

---

It is now day 6.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (3): CapitalistPig, Kleedrac, Tremendous Taste

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 27th, 2015 at 11 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I forget, did both of you claim vanilla?

Also remember to not loving vote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

zzzzzzzzz

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well dammit.

No Taste, I am not Vanilla, I am a hider that is immune to psychological damage.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Well dammit.

No Taste, I am not Vanilla, I am a hider that is immune to psychological damage.

Ok. Did we get confirmation anywhere of the existence of psych damage?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
What the hell. I'm back to TT here and if C-Pig is scum he's done one hell of a job. Obviously I'm not vanilla TT as VT doesn't often get dayvigs :P

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm vanilla and I got a ~track~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anyway, my mind says kleedrac but gut says pigman. If yall are both going to vote me I guess it won't matter.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Tremendous Taste posted:

Anyway, my mind says kleedrac but gut says pigman. If yall are both going to vote me I guess it won't matter.

Honestly you'd have to make a hell of a case on pigman to change my mind - but go for it if you wish. I'm not voting yet.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's nothing I can really get a strong read on, he's changed up his game for this one and it's thrown off my sense. Still, the combination of him being the only one I can recall to mention madness, and then my hosed up action result, leaves me with a nagging suspicion it was a setup to get me on his side.

Yuming hardly addresses him aside from an early nomination, whereas she does talk about you as towny relative to WO. I don't know how to read that.

The way he reacts to yuming up to the shot is a little suspect to me. You shooting her would be hella ballsy but not completely out of possibility as scum.

I think I'd rather vote pig.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
No, LUTR had a mechanic where he healed insanity, I also avoided being hated on the first day event from my ability, so yes, it HAS been mentioned.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

No, LUTR had a mechanic where he healed insanity, I also avoided being hated on the first day event from my ability, so yes, it HAS been mentioned.

we're taking you at your word on the latter, but you're right, I forgot that claim.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
At this point I see no reason Kleedrac would shoot a scumbud early in the game that makes sense, especially if there was only two of them.

So in my mind, it pretty much has to be taste.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote pig

If you're going to vote someone I know to be a town player I might as well take a shot.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote taste

yeah im convinced.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

kleedrac, if you're scum, leave me alive to serve your non euclidian wishes

if you're town, look to pig voting a guy yesterday who he said accurately watched him

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

I did indeed, but it shouldn't have anything to do with whatever happened to him.

Aside from being immune to psycological damage I am also a Hider.

The way GG runs hiders is weird because you have to pick a person to hide behind instead of just hiding normally.

CapitalistPig posted:

In fact I'm confident derp is the best vote today.

##vote uranus

In a game where I thought there were two scum, this makes sense as a town play.

In a game where we now know there was only one, it does not.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

In a game where I thought there were two scum, this makes sense as a town play.

In a game where we now know there was only one, it does not.

yes, because Watcher has never been a scum role ever...

I don't see why it wasn't a townie play regardless of how many scum we thought there were.

I thought derp was scum, I voted him.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

that's not really a defense, just a "hey he could have been scum"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

he wasn't!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

that's not really a defense, just a "hey he could have been scum"

just like thats not really a case!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the thing is I'm not pretending I made a good case

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

the thing is I'm not pretending I made a good case

I never said you were ;)

So, Kleedrac, this should be pretty obvious at this point, Taste is the last scum, and isn't even trying.

He's just randomly saying stupid things that don't actually make sense as cases.

You shot yuming because of my suspicions of her, as scum it doesnt make sense for me to bus so early, especially since there was apparently only two scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

cap pig can try as he might with effort posts, misdirection, doubletalk, etc

but I'm right

so

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

also cmon k

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

cap pig can try as he might with effort posts, misdirection, doubletalk, etc

but I'm right

so

yeah that a great case there buddy "I'm right"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't need to case

I'm not trying to convince him

I'm right, and he'll either vote with me or not. So it goes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I don't need to case

I'm not trying to convince him

I'm right, and he'll either vote with me or not. So it goes.

So basically you've given up.

Good to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

no, I'm comfortable enough in my truth that I don't need to scramble and plead for a vote. I trust in kleedrac to make the right decision, but if he doesn't then I'll congratulate you on a good game and deserving win.

• Locked thread