Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

netally posted:

A crime fighting Quiverfull family would actually be a good movie.

If any of them get killed, the mother just reaches into her vagina for a replacement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Axolotl posted:

If any of them get killed, the mother just reaches into her vagina for a replacement

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I have no idea how this thread is so long and frankly I don't care to find out. I just wanted to pop in to say that if I was crazy rich I would try to have as many children as possible with carefully selected but numerous partners, in order to "win" at natural selection, as that is the closest thing to immortality available to me. I've thought about how I could manage this effectively and ethically in regards to all concerns excepting overpopulation, and I believe with sufficient money it would be possible. I know this is a weird thing to have thought about, but a man must have a dream in life. The Duggars mistake is that they are religious conservatives and therefore unable to manage and educate their horde even to the low standard of not molesting each other, and that they probably had no business reproducing even in normal quantities.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Jim Bob

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Jar bib

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Anna!
Another year older, another year less desirable to your husband.

Good news is that Josh is totally not suicidal. Nope not at all.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

family research council lost josh duggar and now americans can gay marry. 2015's not working out for them!

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
While he’s been forced to internalize a lot of feelings since his unseemly actions as an adolescent, he’s been able to unload on his eighteen siblings — and his parents,

lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWE_M0CX9So

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Jim the Bob, House Duggar

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

XMNN posted:

While he’s been forced to internalize a lot of feelings since his unseemly actions as an adolescent, he’s been able to unload on his eighteen siblings — and his parents,

lol

gently caress, I was just going to post that. I hope that was intentional.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

XMNN posted:

lol
Wasn't unloading on his siblings the problem that led to this mess?

Shroud
May 11, 2009
House Duggar's words - "The abused might not be at fault"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Quiverfulls superior. Methodists inferior.

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

Shroud posted:

House Duggar's words - "The abused might not be at fault"

"Sinner Is Cumming"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Moon Atari posted:

I have no idea how this thread is so long and frankly I don't care to find out. I just wanted to pop in to say that if I was crazy rich I would try to have as many children as possible with carefully selected but numerous partners, in order to "win" at natural selection, as that is the closest thing to immortality available to me. I've thought about how I could manage this effectively and ethically in regards to all concerns excepting overpopulation, and I believe with sufficient money it would be possible. I know this is a weird thing to have thought about, but a man must have a dream in life. The Duggars mistake is that they are religious conservatives and therefore unable to manage and educate their horde even to the low standard of not molesting each other, and that they probably had no business reproducing even in normal quantities.

you would be genghis khan's retarded lil brother sorry

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Grindggr.

EDIT: Duggrindr?

19 users and counting

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

swiping sisters

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Any word from the Duggars about THE GAYS?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gays bad

molestin yo kids

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
its a shame the family reserach council lost josh because he was probablly one of the few with hands on experience

Buh
May 17, 2008
A man is more likely to be gay for every male child his mother previously gave birth to.
So odds are pretty drat good on there being several little gay Duggars.

Buh fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Jun 27, 2015

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Buh posted:

A man is more likely to be gay for every male child his mother previously gave birth to.

I'm not sure that's exactly a consensus yet, though it is an interesting hypothesis.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Countdown starts here for the day when little bow tie Duggar gets caught picking up men in a truck stop bathroom and asking them to cum all over his countenance.

Followed by the tearful repentance and apology, straight camp, and lots of photos of him holding hands with his dead eyed wife.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

one day the duggar compound will go dark and an enterprising young pentecostal preacher who is losing his faith will wander in there with a camera to minister to one of his daughters who is having what he suspects is a rape-induced fit of psychosis and as the days go by it's slowly revealed much more is going on, and the pastor disappears. Some months later his camera is found and it shows her being truly possessed and being sacrificed on a flaming pyre with the rest of the duggars chanting "jim bob. the blood. jim bob the life. jim bob. jim bob. jim bob. jim bob." as the girl screams and Michelle duggar gives birth to a malformed yet living and sentient baby.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Alternative ending: Jim Bob gives birth to the baby out his rear end, squatting and grunting while his daughters lick it clean

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's time we as a nation return to godliness, grace, and child molestation

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Duggars work in mysterious ways

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Just went to the twitter account and could not find this.

I guess willfull isolation from the world can only go so far on the internet and they didn't like some of the comments.
Pity, I wanted to see at least one.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Acne Rain posted:

Just went to the twitter account and could not find this.

I guess willfull isolation from the world can only go so far on the internet and they didn't like some of the comments.
Pity, I wanted to see at least one.

It's from facebook

https://m.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/pb.510067475793573.-2207520000.1435428175./675456522588000/?type=1&source=54&refid=17

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Ultimate Mango posted:

EXCLUSIVELY

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

The Bible supports marriage to underage Brides so why not!?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The Bible supports marriage to underage Brides so why not!?

Josh was married to his sisters a few minutes at a time. Biblically speaking at least. Or, er, partially at least, but maybe he thought his fingers were enough?

How Josiah being power bottomed by his older brothers? That is a different and decidedly more erotic tale.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Buh posted:

I've always wondered whether that's the genome's way of epigenetically saying to the mother "hey look, the population's gonna be fine, you really don't have to breed so much, here I'm just gonna put a bandaid on this craziness"

Buh
May 17, 2008

Ultimate Mango posted:

quote:

While he’s been forced to internalize a lot of feelings since his unseemly actions as an adolescent, he’s been able to unload on his eighteen siblings — and his parents
Which one of you sneakily wrote this

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I think legalizing gay marriage is a sign of the end times so it's probably time to start mixing the Flavor Aid, Jim Bob.

Edit: gently caress, Jim Bob Jones! I must be slow today to have missed that.

Buttcoin purse fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 28, 2015

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Ultimate Mango posted:

I hope that one day he realizes that people hate him almost as much for being a filthy loving hypocrite and a sadistic gently caress for trying to hurt gay people for a living as well as being a molesting pedophile. Then maybe he could kill himself with the realization that he is just a terrible person through and through.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Three Olives posted:

I hope that one day he realizes that people hate him almost as much for being a filthy loving hypocrite and a sadistic gently caress for trying to hurt gay people for a living as well as being a molesting pedophile. Then maybe he could kill himself with the realization that he is just a terrible person through and through.

That's not nice, Three Olives. There's always a chance for redemption. You're pretty much right, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

So, that's it? Are you goons just going to let this thread sink into the abyss? We can't let this thread end! The freak family ridicule must continue!

Jim Bob

• Locked thread