Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your store may have a shuttle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Allen Wren posted:

Grocery shopping on the weekend always sucks. So many families. Not that families are bad, but they take up way more space than the three stoners you'll encounter if you go after midnight on a Tuesday.

Yeah, I normally go on Thursdays at like 11am to avoid this. As long as I finish before the lunch rush it works out really well.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Eight Dollars posted:

MMM when's deadline anyway?

I think he said Monday

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I've been vague so here's something definite:

Monday 10pm est

I want to have all my night actions in at 10am Tuesday est. If you have a night action you can submit before night if you want to.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, I went to bed at like 7:30am after being up for almost 24 hours and woke up to that little KB/TT spat. Fascinating. :munch:

Now I'm watching Police Academy because I need a crash course in police work to figure all this poo poo out!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*throws spaceship in sky with hulk hands, breaking the glass ceiling and dying*

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I think the word bullying is pretty loaded these days. Maybe you should have said "strongarming" and it would've gone over better. Either way, I'm feeling like both TT and KB are town at this point. If they were both scum though it would be some pretty hilarious busing.

I'm going to ##vote Met... My reasoning isn't that strong but during the Awful Survivor game he was really protective and supportive of Hiip to the point it may have been detrimental to his game, so trying to policy vote Hiip off the bat seems out of character.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Also I think pmach has been fed up with dying on d1 in the past so I think that's the reasoning for TT trying to aggressively steer the vote off her

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Fast Luck posted:

Also I think pmach has been fed up with dying on d1 in the past so I think that's the reasoning for TT trying to aggressively steer the vote off her

I got over it, so it happened again just recently in hiphopfia.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

:negative:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Fast Luck posted:

I think the word bullying is pretty loaded these days. Maybe you should have said "strongarming" and it would've gone over better. Either way, I'm feeling like both TT and KB are town at this point. If they were both scum though it would be some pretty hilarious busing.

I'm going to ##vote Met... My reasoning isn't that strong but during the Awful Survivor game he was really protective and supportive of Hiip to the point it may have been detrimental to his game, so trying to policy vote Hiip off the bat seems out of character.

Hiip was a teammate and a valuable vote in Survivor. Go check out my Mafia games with him. Very different.

Also can't I sleep until 1pm without umteen thousand new posts in the thread? Since when were Saturday mornings popular posting times?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I'm willing to look at them, just tell me what I'm looking for. Games with both you and Hiip where you tell people to lynch him on D1? Because I have a feeling I'm not going to find anything like that.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't find that but while looking I did find this:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3715097&userid=183505#post444558545

So, I dunno, ##unvote I guess.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Whatever then, ##vote KB

He seems to be inviting it so let's go

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fluck, you are putting a lot of effort into this.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Pretty typical for the #1 posts/game player of all time :cool:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Okay, so out of about seventy posts, a good quarter of them are a slap fight between KB and Taste.

I'm more inclined to side with KB here, if it comes to that. Not only is Taste being incredibly over the top, he's doing so in a way that makes the game less fun for the rest of us, and sets a bad example for the new players.

So, in a situation where I have to choose between two possible D1 votes with no real read on either of them, I'm going for the one who makes the game actively less enjoyable to play.

##vote Taste

Engage Ecco Gambit.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Over the top? Explain

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
At least TT is here. We're still missing participation from quite a few people.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Tremendous Taste posted:

Over the top? Explain
It's not a new strategy. Play hyper aggressively in an attempt to get some kind of reaction, and thus get scum to gut - react in a non - town way. And in theory, I guess it's a decent idea.

But goddamn, Taste, tone it back a couple notches. Even kayfabe has its limits.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not aggressive at all here though

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Like maybe text makes intent hard to read but jeez

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fast Luck posted:

Pretty typical for the #1 posts/game player of all time :cool:

Weak e-bragging, made me want to be more social by inviting me to Awful Survivor (which is why I decided to join this game) , registered on SA before me. That's three strikes for you!

##vote Fast Luck

And since I didn't list them for my first vote on TT, his strikes were: Asked not to be voted, only name after mine on the alphabetical list of players, name contains alliteration.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Taste, why should I trust you over Met.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm more trustworthy

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
When did it become Taste vs Me?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It didn't

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Well maybe it should be!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

TMMadman posted:

Weak e-bragging, made me want to be more social by inviting me to Awful Survivor (which is why I decided to join this game) , registered on SA before me. That's three strikes for you!

##vote Fast Luck

And since I didn't list them for my first vote on TT, his strikes were: Asked not to be voted, only name after mine on the alphabetical list of players, name contains alliteration.
Since all three of those strikes are totally made up, I have to wonder, why?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TT, given your history, would it be bold of me to ask how you are feeling today? I'm not doing too good, its raining and I wanted to go food shopping

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fast Luck posted:

Since all three of those strikes are totally made up, I have to wonder, why?

Actually, all nine of the strikes I've given out are totally made up!

Well, I guess it's only eight strikes because two of the strikes are the same: alliteration in name.

So just be glad your name isn't Last Luck!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Or Fast gently caress.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

Okay, so out of about seventy posts, a good quarter of them are a slap fight between KB and Taste.

I'm more inclined to side with KB here, if it comes to that. Not only is Taste being incredibly over the top, he's doing so in a way that makes the game less fun for the rest of us, and sets a bad example for the new players.

So, in a situation where I have to choose between two possible D1 votes with no real read on either of them, I'm going for the one who makes the game actively less enjoyable to play.

##vote Taste

Engage Ecco Gambit.

lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm feeling a little tired. It's rainy and I haven't slept well in weeks, plus I've got esophageal bleeding and a psych screen coming up so I have to schedule around my work. I gained like 2 pounds last week despite walking a death march so that's upsetting. As far as shopping goes you should absolutely go on a lovely day. Call for a shuttle!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
ehh could be worse imo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I like madman for town at this point

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

two days before deadline:
"well... i don't like doing this, but there's no other choice at this point. it has to be one of KB or Taste, and I'm going to have to choose to vote for the player who's worse for the game: the one who didn't start the slapfight."

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

two days before deadline:
"well... i don't like doing this, but there's no other choice at this point. it has to be one of KB or Taste, and I'm going to have to choose to vote for the player who's worse for the game: the one who didn't start the slapfight."

So who are you not-really-quoting here?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

Or Fast gently caress.

Last gently caress is popular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I stopped reading at this point. I just want people to like me!

• Locked thread