Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I won't be home on the pic for a while, so sorry for formatting, but Diqnol, Scum Goon, was lynched!

Diq really carried water for his team. He and Roy are game MVPs for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good game all. Sorry I couldn't win, teammates.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Holy poo poo. I can't believe I was right. . .

Thank you hal for trusting my rhymes.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Near death in the family and much scrambling happened shortly after the game started. Sorry this keeps happening.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

FWIW I planned on going after hal with hurt until I reread my post history and realized how impossible that would have been to pull off.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dr. Hurt posted:

Holy poo poo. I can't believe I was right. . .

Thank you hal for trusting my rhymes.

Word brother! We really did play a similar game which was what won me over at the end, that and trusting in my diqnol scumdar which is pretty decent.

Good try though diqnol, no matter what I said at the end there you played pretty well... your mistake was leaving me there at the end.

THANKS A TON TASTE! Awesome game, would play again!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I was hoping to capitalize on the fact that I got D1 going from post one, completely bypassing jokephase.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Diq, all jokes aside you did a great job of making me feel like I was crazy. You had a great last day.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

FWIW I planned on going after hal with hurt until I reread my post history and realized how impossible that would have been to pull off.

I was VERY close to voting Hurt before you guys voted each other, you were doing a good job of convincing me.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

And so we have a win for town,
But even with victory, I have to frown
Thanks to some of you, we almost lost the crown
I’m sorry guys, but I have to ask,
Were any of you really up to this task?
I mean, come on, is mafia a game you even like?
Most of You couldn’t finger one, even a little dutch boy can get his up a dyke
That being said, the game was fun
I’m glad we played, I’m glad we won
That last round we owe to Hal,
Good job buddy, good job pal,
Had it been up to me, we’d all have died,
I was sorta trusting pizza pie!
Now the game is over! You know the score!
Give it up to town, and DINTY MOORE!

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

but in all serious, that was a lot of fun.

coming back as a ghost was just about the most fun i've had in a game of mafia ever.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Dang. Nice work, diqnol. I wouldn't say I thought you were totally innocent near the end but you had me going.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Roy you were a god drat hero

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Roy you were a god drat hero

Well, I tried. The whole rap thing was a fun little experience. I teach inner-city middle school, and so we screw around and write rhymes from time to time. There is also a built in advantage in posting from beyond the grave, in that you 100% know and can trust their position/alignment. Even if you think they are wrong, you know their intent is just.

I'm curious HURT,
aside from the random kill... what was the bonus you got when I got my 5 posts and a vote?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I was a one time bp. Too bad that was never needed. It would have been a great help for town. I really am sorry ep that you got popped. There was a 1 in four chance of hitting scum and that was a chance I was willing to take.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I hope you stick around and play more games, Roy :)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Good game y'all.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

I hope you stick around and play more games, Roy :)

i will probably play one at a time this summer, when i get too into it, it goes from fun to frustrating rather quickly, and i find myself needing to walk away for awhile. We will just have to see how things look once the school year starts again.

I just signed up for a new game.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

I was a one time bp. Too bad that was never needed. It would have been a great help for town. I really am sorry ep that you got popped. There was a 1 in four chance of hitting scum and that was a chance I was willing to take.

It's okay. I figured you were targeting me, anyways. I got some pretty decent verses in if I say so myself. Some kinda crappy ones too, but some decent ones.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I didn't target you! It was a random roll of the dice! I could have got popped too.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If anything, this would have been so much easier if Taste just did the right thing and had my random shot kill Diqnol. :colbert:

Ep I had to go to bed, primarily because I couldn't dare do a better rap than the one you wrote right before you died. It was fab.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I felt bad killing you Roy! It just seemed right for my game.

Good game everyone, thanks Taste!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Is there a badguy doc we can read?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

Ep I had to go to bed, primarily because I couldn't dare do a better rap than the one you wrote right before you died. It was fab.

You flatter me. Occasional splotches of good in a mire of poo poo.

I really do think I should take a Mafia Hiatus though. My last few games have been poo poo and my mental health is slowly deteriorating. Maybe I should take the time to run Mega Man 4.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

roydrowsy you are the hero town needed even if we didn't deserve it
za you played one hell of a scum game. I started to feel that you were scum after roydrowsy got killed, but re-reading and re-reading I couldn't figure out any actual angle on it. Nice job.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

TT that was a good concept for a game, thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'