Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Allen Wren posted:

So who are you not-really-quoting here?

Are you even reading the thread at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Clearly I am or I wouldn't have seen your post to wonder what the gently caress you're talking about.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Allen Wren posted:

Clearly I am or I wouldn't have seen your post to wonder what the gently caress you're talking about.

I only ask before you looked at my post and apparently didn't bother reading the post I made immediately prior to it.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
I'm sitting poolside with a piña colada and working on my tan.

I still have no idea who to vote for!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

because I'm supposed to store "lol" and a quote as a data point to reference when you start yammering away several posts later

right

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Okay, bitching about Taste aside, TMMadman is really giving off vibes like they're trying too hard to fit in with joke phase. Their first joke vote didn't get any responses, so they used the same punchline on another vote.

I'd think if there was a town newbie who was trying very hard to fit in, they'd just drop the joke, or try something else attention getting. Using the same joke vote twice strikes me a lot more like newbie scum trying too hard to LOOK like newbie town trying to fit in, but at the same time, trying to test the waters and find a vote that people will get behind.

I don't think it's just being goofy and it's definitely not scum hunting, so I have to assume it's something much more suspicious.

##vote TMMadman

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Poison Mushroom posted:

Okay, bitching about Taste aside, TMMadman is really giving off vibes like they're trying too hard to fit in with joke phase. Their first joke vote didn't get any responses, so they used the same punchline on another vote.

I'd think if there was a town newbie who was trying very hard to fit in, they'd just drop the joke, or try something else attention getting. Using the same joke vote twice strikes me a lot more like newbie scum trying too hard to LOOK like newbie town trying to fit in, but at the same time, trying to test the waters and find a vote that people will get behind.

I don't think it's just being goofy and it's definitely not scum hunting, so I have to assume it's something much more suspicious.

##vote TMMadman

:stare:

That's not a good reason to vote someone.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Okay, pmom, I see what you're getting at here - ##vote Poison Mushroom

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Missed a question earlier:

Somewhere between a bundle and a pile.

In other news:

EXAKT Science replaces Jato

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I AM HERE AND READY TO LEG DROP A SCUM, BORTHER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote 8bux

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
ALSO BROTHER I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU

SWOLFIA --> SWOLFIA

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Why, Jato? :gonk:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

ALSO BROTHER I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU

SWOLFIA --> SWOLFIA

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

WOLF SPOTTED, BROTHER ##VOTE TMMADMAN

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm feeling a little tired. It's rainy and I haven't slept well in weeks, plus I've got esophageal bleeding and a psych screen coming up so I have to schedule around my work. I gained like 2 pounds last week despite walking a death march so that's upsetting. As far as shopping goes you should absolutely go on a lovely day. Call for a shuttle!

That's a bummer. Sorry to hear that.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

In other news, I went to brunch, did my grocery shopping, did the dishes and then finished Ori(which was beautiful and a great game that I highly recommend). So now I can relax, satisfied.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I've decided not to rush my flip since I can help win the game a bit first. ##unvote

Also, I'm not going to hold Taste to the quitting mafia thing anymore because I'd legit feel bad if he gave up mafia on my account. But I will still rub his nose in his wrongness. :)

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I am here and reading the thread but I have nothing to contribute. It's not out of the ordinary for taste to make some outlandish claim or accusation to test reactions so it's a null read for me.

But isn't toxxing against the rules?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I am here and reading the thread but I have nothing to contribute. It's not out of the ordinary for taste to make some outlandish claim or accusation to test reactions so it's a null read for me.

But isn't toxxing against the rules?

He didn't technically toxx. I was the one that used the emote on his statement. :)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I sincerely believed what I was saying, but King's behavior has dissuaded me

Perplexing

##vote leper colon v

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
Is there actually a thing about PMach being voted out first?

PMush that Madman vote is baaaaad.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Eight Dollars posted:

Is there actually a thing about PMach being voted out first?

PMush that Madman vote is baaaaad.
Maybe I'm just fluffing up what's ultimately a gut read, but it's a really strong gut read. Something about the posts feels fake. "HAHAHA, ISN'T JOKEPHASE FUN? LET'S ALL MAKE JOKEVOTES".

:shrug:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote pmush

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Poison Mushroom posted:

Maybe I'm just fluffing up what's ultimately a gut read, but it's a really strong gut read. Something about the posts feels fake. "HAHAHA, ISN'T JOKEPHASE FUN? LET'S ALL MAKE JOKEVOTES".

:shrug:

To a new guy!

##vote Poison Mushroom

But this doesn't mean I don't enjoy having you in Mafia games again. Please play more. :)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I do actually agree with PMush that he feels pretty forced, but even if he is scum it's D1 of his first game and I don't vote people D1 of their first game

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is the case i'm currently making:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRRw1ERj2Gc

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote imgay

Because of the constant poo poo posting he's going to be impossible to read and he's not going to contribute anything. As good a day 1 vote as any.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

That's what I've been thinking as well.
##vote Imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Simply untrue

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bad vote spree

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Is there such a thing as a good D1 vote?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Perhaps you've heard, of the jokephase.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
imo people either make jokevotes D1 or they make up some convoluted/made up reason so they can look like they're scumhunting

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
what im trying to say is that Rolling Start© is king.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

imgay posted:

Perhaps you've heard, of the jokephase.

i have bad news for you my friend. it turns out, jokephase died already

please let it rest in peace

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Chic Trombone posted:

i've made two!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

It depends on the situation but yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chic Trombone posted:

i have bad news for you my friend. it turns out, jokephase died already

please let it rest in peace

I haven't made any shitposts today. I stopped yesterday

• Locked thread