Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Epic Pedo Spinoff Manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

prism ilya is a fun idea and a couple of the gags are neat

unfortunately, *emote of the guy jacking off*

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Only seen one scene of that show. It was Archer-Illya vs Saber Alter.

I would like to imagine the entire show is that. But, I know better. :negative:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

prisma ilya gave us a cool new version of emiya and uhhh...

yeah that's pretty much it

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
It's about the only place we've gotten animated Bazette.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Twiddy posted:

It's about the only place we've gotten animated Bazette.
the vita ops for f/ha

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
I think it might literally be those two and a few cameos in Carnival Phantasm.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Prisma has Baz showing off overpowered punch magic though.

(Apparently there's record somewhere that Nasu & Takeuchi saw prisma bazett and were like "ahahaha what")

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

heaven's feel movies are going to be epic, but i don't know if can deal with another thread

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
These threads are loving awful.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Beef Chief posted:

These threads are loving awful.
accept the sin that comes with moderating them, beef chief

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

I'm sorry for all the BS I've ended up encouraging in those threads.

I can't imagine the Heaven's Feel thread sustaining itself, what with Sakura being a... controversial character? Not quite sure what word's appropriate there.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

These threads impose the true form of ADTRW's soul upon the world.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I have to say, there's some sort of grim accomplishment in having the first thread I made an OP post for being so terrible

Wait no that's nothing to be proud of

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Mea culpa

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Compendium posted:

I have to say, there's some sort of grim accomplishment in having the first thread I made an OP post for being so terrible

At least you didn't make the GATE thread.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

Compendium posted:

After the first thread, you knew what you were getting in for. Kudos for biting the bullet.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I should probably care how this looks, but I really don't I've been wanting to say this since the Archer stuff about a month ago.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Beef so mad he posted that in the wrong thread.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I did not post that in the wrong thread.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Darn.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Compendium posted:

I warned you about Fate threads, bro.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

I'm feeling the shaking in your avatar right now.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Twiddy posted:

I'm sorry for all the BS I've ended up encouraging in those threads.

I can't imagine the Heaven's Feel thread sustaining itself, what with Sakura being a... controversial character? Not quite sure what word's appropriate there.

I like your input, we seem to have a great deal of overlap in our opinions. :)

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

YggdrasilTM posted:

Anyway, here there is the post credit PV for HF.

https://imgrush.com/E_hTp6VmhV0Y.mp4

Crossposting this from the UBW thread, since it's more relevant here.

Looks like we're at least getting Whirlpool of Fate (2). That's good, I'm all for new arrangements of the original soundtrack, as long as they're not as bad as the 2012 Realta Nua versions. I'm hoping that we'll finally get Church on the Hill and its remixes.

Come to think of it, Heaven's Feel is the route that gets the most of unique tracks in the game, isn't it? Fate gets two, UBW doesn't get any from what I remember (funnily enough, the adaptation used both from Fate in the penultimate episode) (and then the epilogue stole one from HF), and Heaven's feel gets a whole bunch of them (Sword of Promised Victory (HF mix), Violation, Sonic Barrage, In the Name of God, All Evil of the World, Light and Darkness, Mighty Wind, Deep Slumber, I'm probably forgetting some).

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jun 28, 2015

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

New Grand Order trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZD3PZM3IoE

e: Iskander fistpumping Darius ftw

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

New Grand Order trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZD3PZM3IoE

e: Iskander fistpumping Darius ftw

:getin:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Darius... You Son of a Bitch!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Tsukihime news coming soon, maybe.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I still can't handle 20-year old Rin.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

April was months ago.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Beef Chief posted:

I still can't handle 20-year old Rin.

College Rin

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I'm gonna read all those new posts in the UBW thread

NOT

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Ciel just isn't Ciel without the coke bottles.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Cake Attack posted:

I'm gonna read all those new posts in the UBW thread

NOT

Namtab got in a whole Unlimited Shitposting Works aria without doubleposting, so there's that, but yeah, that thread really is all the poo poo in the world for last couple of pages.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
I haven't been keeping up with the anime, but has it really been that bad? I can certainly believe that an adaptation of a Nasu VN might have bad pacing but yikes, some of the reactions in the anime thread... is it just a few guys who hate the show, or has it been generally poorly-received by non-VN readers?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Redmark posted:

I haven't been keeping up with the anime, but has it really been that bad? I can certainly believe that an adaptation of a Nasu VN might have bad pacing but yikes, some of the reactions in the anime thread... is it just a few guys who hate the show, or has it been generally poorly-received by non-VN readers?

There's a constant refrain of "But in Fate Zero" which is easily the worst part.

UBW is fine. It's got problems, some as an adaptation and some as a show, but it's fine. Watch UBW.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I thought it was pretty decent.

I'm not sure if i'll ever bother to re-watch it at any point, but i definitely had a decent enough time with it. Fwiw i'm only familiar with the nasuverse from Zero, Carnival Phantasm, Garden of Sinners and general animenerd cultural osmosis.

I did just start reading (playing?) the FSN visual novel due mainly to becoming more interested in the setting and storylines because of the UBW anime.

a kitten fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 28, 2015

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Did you get Realta Nua PC? Because that's the version you should have gotten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Rodyle posted:

Did you get Realta Nua PC? Because that's the version you should have gotten.

Yep, that's exactly the one.