Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

DaveSplitter posted:

So, that's it? Are you goons just going to let this thread sink into the abyss? We can't let this thread end! The freak family ridicule must continue!

Jim Bob

Don't worry, eventually more poo poo will come out about Josh or even better another male Duggar sexually abusing his sisters and/or brothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
They've already been replaced by some other nutter family with a million kids who get their own TV show.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
If you meet the Jim Bob on the road, Duggar him!

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Pvt.Scott posted:

If you meet the Jim Bob on the road, Duggar him!

Can't, he's too old.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

I have no idea how this thread is so long and frankly I don't care to find out. I just wanted to pop in to say that if I was crazy rich I would try to have as many children as possible with carefully selected but numerous partners, in order to "win" at natural selection, as that is the closest thing to immortality available to me. I've thought about how I could manage this effectively and ethically in regards to all concerns excepting overpopulation, and I believe with sufficient money it would be possible. I know this is a weird thing to have thought about, but a man must have a dream in life. The Duggars mistake is that they are religious conservatives and therefore unable to manage and educate their horde even to the low standard of not molesting each other, and that they probably had no business reproducing even in normal quantities.

This is stupid you are stupid

Everyone knows your best shot at immortality is to be rich enough to buy good enough care that eventually it's several cancers taking you down, then you just take a sample and culture it forever and ever and congrats you are biologically immortal like that one chick that doctor scraped off her cooch cancer from that every doctor to this day uses for cancer science stuff

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

The Fattest PI posted:

that one chick

:eng101: Henrietta Lacks

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah she got HeLa recognition for sure

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The Fattest PI posted:

This is stupid you are stupid

Everyone knows your best shot at immortality is to be rich enough to buy good enough care that eventually it's several cancers taking you down, then you just take a sample and culture it forever and ever and congrats you are biologically immortal like that one chick that doctor scraped off her cooch cancer from that every doctor to this day uses for cancer science stuff

Yeah you would favor the method that doesn't require any sex let alone a lot of sex. I looked that woman up and while I have some respect for her vaginal cell based immortality I want my version to involve sentience. Plus if you have enough children there is a miniscule chance that somewhere down the line one of your descendants will be an exact genetic replica, and depending on how you solve the mind/body dualism problem this could be seen as a form of resurrection. This guy knows what I'm talking about.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Moon Atari posted:

Yeah you would favor the method that doesn't require any sex let alone a lot of sex. I looked that woman up and while I have some respect for her vaginal cell based immortality I want my version to involve sentience. Plus if you have enough children there is a miniscule chance that somewhere down the line one of your descendants will be an exact genetic replica, and depending on how you solve the mind/body dualism problem this could be seen as a form of resurrection. This guy knows what I'm talking about.

What will you do when your descendants start duggaring each other?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Jim Bob is one weird looking motherdaughterfucker.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

His mouth looks like Goldeneye 64 Pierce Bronson if he smiled

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Lord of Pie posted:

His mouth looks like Goldeneye 64 Pierce Bronson if he smiled

I never got peoples' confusion with that picture. That is clearly just his hand holding the gun.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The name's Bob, Jim Bob.
Agent 0019

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Duggar? drat near hosed her.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Buh posted:

A man is more likely to be gay for every male child his mother previously gave birth to.
So odds are pretty drat good on there being several little gay Duggars.

Well, now, let's not write off the older boy duggars yet.
As I learned it, the "gay" gene has survived despite not reproducing by correlating with the "hyperovulate"' gene. So therefore, birth order doesn't matter- someone is more likely to be gay the more siblings they have, period.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Drunk Nerds posted:

Well, now, let's not write off the older boy duggars yet.
As I learned it, the "gay" gene has survived despite not reproducing by correlating with the "hyperovulate"' gene. So therefore, birth order doesn't matter- someone is more likely to be gay the more siblings they have, period.

I think, either way, there's probably at least 3 and likely as many as 5 queer Duggars (male and female combined, and I'm including the possibility of a bisexual Duggar). And won't it be funny (and probably a bit tragic, given the sort of drama that's likely to go on) when they finally come out of the closet, or alternatively get caught sucking cocks/muff-diving.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

PT6A posted:

I think, either way, there's probably at least 3 and likely as many as 5 queer Duggars (male and female combined, and I'm including the possibility of a bisexual Duggar). And won't it be funny (and probably a bit tragic, given the sort of drama that's likely to go on) when they finally come out of the closet, or alternatively get caught sucking cocks/muff-diving.

They'll have a busy summer scrubbin terlets until the sin's left them

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Someone needs to go down to Arkansas and see what they can see on Grindr.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Someone needs to go down to Arkansas and see what they can see on Grindr.

Probably still Tom Cotton election ads

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

if you want a picture of the future imagine a moon-faced fundamentalist cult leader dry humping his walking incubator on a mini-putt course -- forever

jim gom jabbar

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

They'll have a busy summer scrubbin terlets until the sin's left them

No, that's only for the minor sins like being caught wrist-deep in your sisters. My guess is that any queer children would be treated much worse :smith:

honky dong
Sep 2, 2011

Axolotl posted:

It ain't no joke I'd like to give my sis a poke
And reach under the skirt that goes down past her knees
Give anything to see her pubies and her boobies
Hey I know it's wrong but I'd like to touch her where she pees

This is a sneak attack I took it out so I could jack
It's just like any vag, a tasty sibling snack
I got a passion for a-mashin' on my sisters' naughty bits
They've got the goods that bring me to their room to feel me some tits

[Chorus:]
I can't get laid, so now, my sisters get Dugg out
Allow, when the sister is five, some pubic hair to arrive
And if I crawl low at night, they might never know, but if
I keep this up, my life just might be ruined by InTouch

A dozen years ago they spoke out when they found out
'bout the rapin' and the fondlin' I did over their clothes
And they freaked out 'bout my sly molesting tactics
Just sleepin' and nappin' man what the hell happened?

Incest spell bound now I'm hell bound
Had a melt down when they got felt up and
Word got 'round the whole town
And Mom and Dad denying it the hypocrites
Because they can't accept they raised a piece of poo poo

It ain't no joke when my handkerchief is soaked
With my jizz because my sisters' breasts have been exposed
Our bond is broken when I choke it and focus on pokin'
My guilt is gone with some godlike hocus pocus

I want to sit back kick back and watch my sis get bushwacked
News at 10:00 my reputation is under attack
Get away from their cracks before the cops put me away
I need to be there when my daughter's old enough to fellate

-Dugg Mouth

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And you shall know me by the Jim of my Bob.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Philthy posted:

They've already been replaced by some other nutter family with a million kids who get their own TV show.

I'm glad Kody from Sister Wives is an absolute tone-def idiot who is shunned by his church, otherwise he might be the one picking up the torch

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

A Jim that is not a Bob is hardly a Jim at all.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Polycalypse
Aug 7, 2014

Duggars start early.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
boy needs therapy

psychosomatic

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Polycalypse posted:

Duggars start early.

That baby is ripped.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Polycalypse posted:

Duggars start early.

sly

Buh
May 17, 2008
dugg mouth molest the sister

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

Buh posted:

dugg mouth DON'T molest the sister

ftfy

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Some people just have no shame whatsoever.

quote:

Since we first began our relationship, it has always been our goal that Jesus Christ might be glorified as we serve others through family ministry, by whatever means that might be. We have a deep love and care for all of the world and a real passion for those in the nations, as many have even seen in the early stages of our relationship, and our hope is that all peoples of the world would come to repentance and put their hope in the Lord, Jesus Christ.

God has put a desire in our hearts to serve Him internationally for longer than the typical short-term mission trip, but we didn’t know yet how God would fulfill that desire in us. We were prepared for the possibility of it being years before our family would be able to make a move of that magnitude. It’s something we’ve prayed about together in an effort to seek God’s plan for our lives in His service. Earlier this year God brought about an opportunity much earlier than either of us was expecting. Several months ago a new opportunity arose for us to serve God on the mission field. Before us we had a choice to make that would undoubtedly change the trajectory of our lives forever.

As I’m sure many of you fathers can understand, I (Derick) had a huge dilemma as the provider and protector of my little family. There were definitely more “unknowns” with the international option. God was definitely testing my faith in Him by bringing about this choice in our lives. A friend of ours wisely shared that if God was leading us to serve Him abroad, we should pursue it as early as possible, to avoid a more difficult move later, when our roots are deep and we’re more comfortable in life. Ultimately, in life there is nothing more important than simply loving, following and obeying our Creator.

After much prayer and seeking Godly counsel, we realized that taking this opportunity and moving overseas in order to serve is the best option for our family. Earlier this year we shared our plans with our families and in May, I shared this decision with my manager at Wal-Mart, where I was working in the Tax department. I recently left the company and we are currently preparing to leave the US and begin our new endeavor in July. We don’t expect this new adventure to always be easy, but God never promised that following Him wouldn’t have its challenges. We are confident in knowing that there is no better place to be than in the center of God’s will for our lives. We look forward to this adventure and the joy of serving Him in this new way. We wanted to share this with you and ask for your prayers as our family makes this transition.

If you feel led to support our mission effort we would be so thankful to have you as a partner. You can give here on our website. Your prayers and your support mean so much to both of us as we begin this great new chapter in life!

To keep up with our ministry and learn how you can help check back regularly here on our website https://www.dillardfamily.com and sign up for the family newsletter.

To be one of the first financial supporters of our ministry please make a donation here.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

When God closes a door, he opens a window so he can defenestrate you.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pvt.Scott posted:

When God closes a door, he opens a window so he can defenestrate you.
When Jim Bob closes a door, Josh opens a window so he can penetrate you.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
my sister's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the youth, like I don't care baby by the way

Because I'm happy
Finger along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Finger along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Finger along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Finger along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, I'll give you all I got, and not hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don't waste your time

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Some people just have no shame whatsoever.

What a loving liar. He quit his job at Walmart in anticipation of the big TLC gently caress-you-money payout they were gonna get for a spinoff show, and then in the end Josh wound up finger-loving more than just 5 girls twelve years ago. He hosed all the Duggars, and the Dillards, and the Seewalds too.

Good going Michelle and Jhim Bhob, your greasy, pneumatic, receding hairline progeny managed to completely poo poo the bed.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Axolotl posted:

Good going Michelle and Jhim Bhob, your greasy, pneumatic, receding hairline progeny managed to completely poo poo the bed.

to be fair, fingers mcghee wasn't the only one at fault -- jörn borg had just as much bedshitting in trying to get everything covered up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Jormungar Borb is a pedophile

• Locked thread