Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

theflyingexecutive posted:

brrrrrrick frog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81vLH7ITNbE

Worse than useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

This is legitamitely the best part of that episode.
All I could think was, "Yep. That's New York for ya."

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

But he's very effective against newspaper spiderman!

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

He's retarded Sally, you've seen Of Mice and Men, you know what could happen!

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Dazerbeams posted:

He's retarded Sally, you've seen Of Mice and Men, you know what could happen!

No no word!

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Nice rear end Samson!

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

TK-42-1 posted:

No no word!

We don't use those slurs here.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

theflyingexecutive posted:

brrrrrrick frog!

Thank you!

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Poor Ned has skin that's three inches thick, how do you think that makes him feel?

I dunno, itchy?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jammyozzy posted:

Thank you!

worse than useless...

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

tarlibone posted:

We don't use those slurs here.

Lord Frisk posted:

Poor Ned has skin that's three inches thick, how do you think that makes him feel?

I dunno, itchy?

you know whatever faults Jonas Jr had(including a really inflated Ego even by VB standards, and a tendency to be condescending to people, even those who were close friends and family), his friendship with Ned was always really touching(when you think about it Ned was probably the person he was the least condescending with), and oh god I just realized Ned finding out that Jonas died would be an incredibly tragic thing to see)

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

drrockso20 posted:

oh god I just realized Ned finding out that Jonas died would be an incredibly tragic thing to see)

can't wait

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Machai posted:

can't wait

He probably saw it happen.

YAY LITTLE MAN GO BOOM :downs:

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

drrockso20 posted:

you know whatever faults Jonas Jr had(including a really inflated Ego even by VB standards, and a tendency to be condescending to people, even those who were close friends and family), his friendship with Ned was always really touching(when you think about it Ned was probably the person he was the least condescending with), and oh god I just realized Ned finding out that Jonas died would be an incredibly tragic thing to see)

Maybe instead of dying Jonah Jr. and Triester were teleported off of Gargantua 2 by friendly aliens who cured their cancers, pee-pee and otherwise.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Nobody stays dead in this show.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Except 24

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

RIP

He died for 21's character development.

"He's like Mr. Belvedere. He cured my Herpes!"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
"Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! – I’m hip!"

A. Shame on you guys for telling me about the stream -- I may never get anything done again.

B. I'd forgotten how great this episode is. Brock and Hank hanging out with the Monarch, Billy and Pete hanging out with Doc and Dean. :allears:

"Smurfs don't lay eggs!"

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
He died but then he was back for an entire season afterwards.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

notZaar posted:

He died but then he was back for an entire season afterwards.

They had to buy time to figure out what to do with half of a comedy duo.

Just a reminder that the forums become much more entertaining if you read the threads as a 21/24 conversation.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat
Best contrast between 21 and 24 want to be and what they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0iTfasIpLc

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I had forgotten just how much wit was packed into each episode. This stream is great.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Dazerbeams posted:

I had forgotten just how much wit was packed into each episode. This stream is great.

What, did Henry Darger write this??

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
"It's kinda like naked skydiving into a mound of warm whipped cream"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6yL1zzrOvg

Everybody Come to Hank's is a perfect episode and easily my favorite.

And Hank has such a loving smooth line:

"What is that your lucky hat?"

"I'll tell you in the morning"

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I really enjoy it because Al decides to roll with Hank because he's bored as hell and then he tells Dr. O basically how much fun he is having.

My favorite bit is when Al asks Dr. O a bewitched question.

Dr.O: Well we have these powers, they are apart of us. And we should never be ashamed or fraid to use them for good.

Al:So you'da-

Dr.O: I would make Darren filthy rich.

Turn Mr. Tate into a Donkey.

Tell Endora to get a life.

And blind that NOSY Ms. Kravitz! :argh:

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jun 29, 2015

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
https://www.facebook.com/TheVentureHomeNews/photos/a.214316528582781.67661.214303228584111/1128473047167120/?type=1&permPage=1

quote:

JACKSON PUBLICK ON SDCC 2015!

The Venture Home News went right to the Horse's Mouth to get the skinny on the lack of a Venture Bros. presence at SDCC 2015, and in the reply Jackson Publick sorta, kinda teases a Season 6 debut date. devil emoticon

The VHN:
We have had several inquires about a Venture Bros. presence at SDCC 2015. Is there any information you can give regarding signings, panels, etc.?

Jackson:
No information because we won't be attending this year. The comparatively early timing of the convention this year and the demands of our brutal production schedule just didn't jive this time around, unfortunately.

Instead, we hope to make a big splash at the New York Comic Con in October, which we were forced to skip last year. If you watched the epilogue to our Gargantua special, New York is really the more thematically appropriate venue for us to debut season 6. It's also a mere subway ride away for us, we'll be well-rested by then, and we'll have a ton of footage and no doubt more information to share.

So if you read this the same way that we did you noticed the words "debut season 6." and "New York Comic Con in October" in the same paragraph. Could this be the information we've all been so Horny for? Stay tuned to The Venture Home News to find out,
Go Team Horny!

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Go Team Boobies.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
i am so going to the nycc panel

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I wholeheartedly expect the 'debut' to be a similar situation to the Season Five Part II sizzle reel that was released, what, a year before the episodes actually aired?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I just checked and that con is already sold out for the weekend dates, god drat.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

notZaar posted:

I just checked and that con is already sold out for the weekend dates, god drat.

From what I've heard, NYCC has been exploding in recent years because SDCC is, I hate to say it this way but, too corporate. Plus, so many people live in NYC its easier for them to get there. I can imagine Doc and jackson on the subway carrying all their stuff for their panel.

I forgot if there's one in Portland, but I know the Seattle con is becoming bigger because so many writers and artists are in Portland these days.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

From what I've heard, NYCC has been exploding in recent years because SDCC is, I hate to say it this way but, too corporate. Plus, so many people live in NYC its easier for them to get there. I can imagine Doc and jackson on the subway carrying all their stuff for their panel.

I forgot if there's one in Portland, but I know the Seattle con is becoming bigger because so many writers and artists are in Portland these days.

Yeah NYCC sells out so loving quick, me and my sister lost our chances to get some this year. It seems every year its harder and harder to secure some passes.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Ya live by the ghost, ya die by the ghost.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
OH MY GOD! This water is FUUUCKING FAH-REEEEEZIIIIIIIIINNGG! I am NOT properly dressed!

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses

TontoCorazon posted:

Yeah NYCC sells out so loving quick, me and my sister lost our chances to get some this year. It seems every year its harder and harder to secure some passes.

It's amazing how short of a time it took for NYCC to turn into something just as bad as SDCC. When you can't walk through a convention without having to navigate a sea of shoulder to shoulder people, it's time to move on.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

AlternateNu posted:

OH MY GOD! This water is FUUUCKING FAH-REEEEEZIIIIIIIIINNGG! I am NOT properly dressed!

I love Shore Leave.

Oh... Sphinx!

But I do have that avatar, so...

Shore Leave? I don't know, go do... something....

tarlibone fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jun 30, 2015

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

tarlibone posted:

I love Shore Leave.

Oh... Sphinx!

would you like a new av?

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

tarlibone posted:

I love Shore Leave.

Oh... Sphinx!

White, you are such a SISSY!

Oh, I'm a sissy? You're calling me a sissy?

Oh, I get it. I'm out and proud and I'M the sissy. I'm brave enough to be myself in the face of assholes like you and I'M the sissy. Maybe when you come out of the closet, you can walk a mile in my jimmy choos. :rock:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Shoreleave, did you have fun with those homophobic Mexican drug lords last weekend?
What? I was here last weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Machai posted:

would you like a new av?

Tempting, but I think the image I've got is more "me." I mean, it's a happy Doc, looking forward to enjoying the success that Killinger is preparing him for, enjoying the new if unorthodox look... and totally unaware that he is all but officially a supervillain.