Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Chic Trombone posted:

I do not think Poison Mushroom is scum and do not want to vote her today

So do you have any feelings on anybody as scum? You're votes still on imgay which you've admitted is a jokevote that's just still there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

##vote Allen Wren

If we can swing it.

This is really bad, voting anyone on null d1 is a shot in the dark that tells us little

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

imgay posted:

I think Anarc is pretty scummy. The majority of her content posts have been tunnel vision policy lynching me, which is terrible.
They're emotional votes which maybe are bad but she's mad at you. Do you think she'd only vote based on being mad at you if she's scum?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Eight Dollars posted:

So do you have any feelings on anybody as scum? You're votes still on imgay which you've admitted is a jokevote that's just still there.

Not really. As I said earlier, I don't really find any of the current cases convincing. Since I don't have a good scumpick, I'm okay with voting out someone I find hard to read and occasionally detrimental as town

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Also if I've come across as hostile at any point I want to make clear that wasn't intentional, I just curse a lot

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Tremendous Taste posted:

This is really bad, voting anyone on null d1 is a shot in the dark that tells us little
whyimgayvotersaredumb.txt

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Here's my reasoning: I think PMush was testing me for a reaction when she voted for me. I think it was a specific test on me to determine what I was going to do in the game. That was why I choose not to react to it until today and it's why I didn't vote for her.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm suspect of anyone defending someone posting bad content as a town tell. If that was the standard I'd never lose as scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Here's my reasoning: I think PMush was testing me for a reaction when she voted for me. I think it was a specific test on me to determine what I was going to do in the game. That was why I choose not to react to it until today and it's why I didn't vote for her.

That might be, but she's posted badly outside of that also

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Tremendous Taste posted:

Well poo poo, people said a no lynch is bad and I was trying to pick a target I thought we could get a majority vote on. A few people have said they won't vote PMush and you've said people's reasons for voting on imgay are bad.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Fast Luck posted:

Uh he never once said "honestly." The closest he came was when he said something wasn't bullying "tbh." Are you thinking of someone else?

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE H STANDS FOR???

ALSO MY CASE DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS. TASTE'S IS FAR MORE COMPELLING, BROTHER.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I would like to add that I think imgay is a cool guy, it's just sometimes he shits up the games he's in and I don't really wanna deal with that

Also Hiip it's not like you're helping find scum or anything right now, get off ya high horse with that post

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm suspect of anyone defending someone posting bad content as a town tell. If that was the standard I'd never lose as scum

So do you honestly think PMush is scum, or are you just trying to clean up the content?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I don't like how she voted you, but you'll note that the reason I'm voting her predates her calling you out at all.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

That might be, but she's posted badly outside of that also

I get that and understand that people have issues with her already. To be honest, I don't particularly care for the way she posts either from the little I've read. I mean if it ends up being her that has to be dunked, I understand and I'll get my hands bloody, but I think if that happens the town needs to take a hard look at the people who started the PMush vote.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Tremendous Taste posted:

Can we get a claim mush?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pmush strikes me as scum and I think it's a good vote. I'd rather fall short trying to lunch scum than try to turbo a null poster

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Tremendous Taste posted:

well sadly unlike normally this kind of posting fits PMush's town meta so context is everything

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't like how she voted you, but you'll note that the reason I'm voting her predates her calling you out at all.

Yeah, your timing and reasons are a bit mixed to me, but I am just going by my guy feelings I had at the time I originally read it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I get that and understand that people have issues with her already. To be honest, I don't particularly care for the way she posts either from the little I've read. I mean if it ends up being her that has to be dunked, I understand and I'll get my hands bloody, but I think if that happens the town needs to take a hard look at the people who started the PMush vote.

We have nine minutes until deadline, the time to reflect on what her flip says about the people voting for her is day 2.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think pmush usually can put together a better argument

I'd rather not go down the meta rabbit hole tho

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Okay I'll pitch in on getting this lynch done. ##vote Poison Mushroom

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well also, part of my problem is that I don't really know what is good or bad content. So right now I'm just working on feelings and instinct.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fluck, pmach, hiip, madman

We just need 3

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Tremendous Taste posted:

I think pmush usually can put together a better argument

I'd rather not go down the meta rabbit hole tho

Fair enough

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Only two now, cmon gang

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think it would be lame to lynch pmush day 1 on her return game to mafia

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think your scum PMush, but either way it's going to happen:

##vote Poison Mushroom

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
ALRIGHT WELL IF 8BUX ISN'T HAPPENING THEN HERE GOES THE LEG DROP, BROTHER

##VOTE PMUSH

:redhammer:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

There will be more games always

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Yeah, me too.

##vote Poison

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess pmush dead even if she loved now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
God Dammit, internet. Wonderful time to poo poo out on me.

I mean, uh...

:ghost:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

God Dammit, internet. Wonderful time to poo poo out on me.

I mean, uh...

:ghost:

:rip:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
THERE WAS A HAMMER STOP POSTING YOU JABRONYS

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

For ~reasons~ it's taking me a bit to resolve this vote.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

PMush was vanilla town!

Send me your night actions by 10 am, anybody not sending me an action in time will not take their action. Make sure you say what your action is just to make things easier for me. You can send your actions via skype if you have me there.

If you are able to talk put of thread you can continue to do so at night.

See you tomorrow.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

King Burgundy was killed in the night. He was a Town Tracker.

It'll take me sometime to remove him from votefinder, but I'll do it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hey remember this post for later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 2 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (17): Allen Wren, AnonymousNarcotics, Chic Trombone, DaisyDanger, Eight Dollars, EXAKT Science, Fast Luck, garthoneeye, HiipFire, imgay, King Burgundy, Met, Pinterest Mom, Poison Mushroom, Propaganda Machine, TMMadman, Tremendous Taste

:h: With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is July 02nd, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

• Locked thread