Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
All dogges need continual pettes for maximum dogge pro ness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Turtle Dad 420 posted:

Doing her best to understand the complexities of existence.

Otherwise just fine.

She looks like she was doing advanced calculations in her head when you interrupted her

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
im the ear

no the other one

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Girlfriend did a last second oh poo poo lets go see a movie on me, took my niece and girlfriends daughter to it. Didn't know what movie, thought it was going to be some gay kids movie. It ended up being that movie Max, about the military dogge. poo poo was face in palm inducing in some parts. Rest of movie was redeemed by dogge.

Let's hear about the facepalm parts

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Did max single-paw-dedly defeat isis

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i see him
i convict him
good boy
good boy peach

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I really hope they fell asleep in there gorging on food

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

:rip:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I really hope they fell asleep in there gorging on food

a good death

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

What has science done.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Is that a Corgle? A Beagie?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

That's it. Man has done it.

This is our moon landing equivalent but for dogges.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Is that a Corgle? A Beagie?

Neither? It's a clearly German Welsh shephorgi

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It's an orgi alright. An orgi of dog breeds.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Turtle without its shell

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Jesus loving CHRIST I CAN DIE IN PEACE KNOWING A DOGGE LIKE THIS EXISTS

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

when we first were looking for a dogge we played with a sweet german shep/corgi mix

she was very sweet but the kids were too much for her

she looked like the pic, but a lot more roly-poly

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

I want one.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Wish I could find a picture of my friends Basset Hound/Daachsund mix. Shame his oval office of an ex-wife took it

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Let's hear about the facepalm parts

Just cheesy poo poo, the Marine dog handler dude dies, dogge is given to his little shithead teen brother who becomes the protagonist. Charging people $200 for pirated games on burned discs :lol: and selling it to a mexican gangster. The kid gets into some poo poo when they found out his dead brother's buddy in afghanistan is a piece of poo poo who got admin sep'd and is now selling RPKs and RPG-7s to mexican cartel dudes. Dad gets kidnapped by these guys so they can disappear him in Mexico for figuring them out. The kid ends up saving the day (with the help of dogge) of course. I can't tell if it was supposed to be a kid's movie or a OOHRAH SMEPER FI movie about military dogges. Not to say it's all patriotic bullshit, because the dad admits he wasn't some war hero, just got shot in the legs by friendly fire in desert storm, and of course the piece of poo poo buddy who becomes an arms dealer. The dogge is a good dogge so all is forgiven.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

here's another dogge with more musical talent than i could ever hope to achieve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-UE1kN38wo

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ElMaligno posted:

Jesus loving CHRIST I CAN DIE IN PEACE KNOWING A DOGGE LIKE THIS EXISTS

have i got a lovely clickbait link for you!!!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

oh my loving god

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

i like how every corgi mix i see is just [insert dog breed] in the shape of a corgi. they're all loving great too

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Holy poo poo.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

i want to pet that stumpy wolf so bad!!!!

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Buzzfeed is like a broken clock etc...

But they sure as poo poo nailed this one.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Mini fox terrier proves 'working dog' status to council officers

Mini fox terrier Holly is not much bigger than a well-fed guinea pig, but has fought against discriminatory beliefs and proved to council officers she is a valuable "working dog".

Media player: "Space" to play, "M" to mute, "left" and "right" to seek.
Audio: Kalangadoo farmer David Smith gets his mini fox terrier 'Holly' to demonstrate her ability as a working dog. (ABC Rural)

Farmer David Smith, from Kalangadoo in South Australia, appealed a letter from his local government that said the tiny canine had to be registered as a house dog.

"The registration for farm working dogs is less than your town house dogs, but it was more about the point in question," Mr Smith said.

"Holly was gutted when I told her they thought she was only a house dog, so as she slipped into a state of depression. I indicated to her that we'd appeal it."

Two council officers were sent out to the farm, to test Holly's ability to move sheep.

She passed.

"It's her bark that's the key thing that's of great help," Mr Smith said.

"It's great to have that little yap at the right time.

"They were obviously, quite rightly, impressed and gave her the status of working dog."

Paddock work is reserved for the kelpies, but Holly's miniature stature gives her an advantage in the yards. Instead of being trampled by the mob, she runs along the railings above and uses her high-pitched bark to get them moving.

We do spoil her a little bit, for her contribution to the farm.
David Smith, Kalangadoo farmer

"I'm a firm believer that any person or animal that sets foot here needs to put in to earn their keep," Mr Smith joked.

"Certainly when we're doing yard work, every single time when the stock agents come out and we're drafting sheep or weighing lambs Holly will be in doing her little bit."

But not all working dog rules are equally administered at the Smith's Kalangadoo farm.

Holly is the only canine allowed to put her feet up on the couch after a hard day's work.

"There is a little blemish there on the record, in that she does come inside for a bit of comfort at night," Mr Smith said.

"We do spoil her a little bit, for her contribution to the farm."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-02/sheep-dog-cattle-registration-mini-fox-terrier-yard-dog/6587826

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6_SloG2wpw

:japan:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jMLq1MS550

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I warned y'all about fuckin round with that science poo poo.

Also. Stop folding laundry and pet me.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It turns out that Pax is 50% hunting lab, 12.5 % Samoyed 12.5% collie and 25% mountain dog

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I guess it's also possible that he's half some kind of southern cur, which are sadly not in the wisdom panel breed library :(

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A GOOD rear end DOGGE SPOTTED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
i got monty's blood test back and it said he was american staff terrier and a bunch of other stuff, but the more i look at him the more i think he is a black mouth cur.