Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

This is so scummy. Why lose a town PR if, once I flip, you're just going to lynch him tmrw when you know I'm telling the truth.

because you're lying, op

false premise and you smell of it with your posting of late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUH6YqBa8yw

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay where you at bruh

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

One reason I think you haven't been hammered because you're tied tight enough to the other scum that your flip will take one of them down with you. The other reason I think you haven't been hammered is because four people haven't checked the thread (Allen, Hiip, 8, imgay)

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

This is so scummy. Why lose a town PR if, once I flip, you're just going to lynch him tmrw when you know I'm telling the truth.

Because I think you're lying, but I'll go do that reread on Taste like I said I would earlier. We still have 45 minutes. I'll hammer if it hasn't happened yet and I can find a decent reason to.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Propaganda Machine posted:

Yeah, flipping Narc is just so much more valuable than Taste at this point. Taste's tracker claim was bad, but Narc's is horrible and, again, I really don't like how desperate she's gotten since she came under scrutiny. Instead of building up the case against Taste, and come on now there's a lot to work with there, she's just defending herself and her horrible claim.

I don't see how it's horrible. It's inline with what she's been saying about imgay and Taste long before she revealed it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

One reason I think you haven't been hammered because you're tied tight enough to the other scum that your flip will take one of them down with you. The other reason I think you haven't been hammered is because four people haven't checked the thread (Allen, Hiip, 8, imgay)
If everyone was voting for either Taste or Narc then one of the two will have enough votes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

to be clear, you think everyone not voting me is scum or absent?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Met posted:

I don't see how it's horrible. It's inline with what she's been saying about imgay and Taste long before she revealed it.

The timing was atrocious.

Rereading.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

If everyone was voting for either Taste or Narc then one of the two will have enough votes.

let's vote narc, then :)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

If you're scum I know you can't really bus Taste at this point because it's too late for you but how would voting me be better for town than voting one of the two people claiming to be trackers? Do you think this game set up had three trackers? Shouldn't we settle this tonight?

Well, I think you're scum so voting you isn't something I have a problem with, and I don't really have a problem with leaving trackghazi on ice for a while. Leave both of them alive, challenge them to give results tomorrow, see if one of them screw up.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Tremendous Taste posted:

to be clear, you think everyone not voting me is scum or absent?
Not everyone but most of them. A few town may be siding with you over Narc.

Tremendous Taste posted:

let's vote narc, then :)
Tell the people not voting to vote Narc, there's enough of them. I'm voting for you.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Well, I think you're scum so voting you isn't something I have a problem with, and I don't really have a problem with leaving trackghazi on ice for a while. Leave both of them alive, challenge them to give results tomorrow, see if one of them screw up.

lmao

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Not everyone but most of them. A few town may be siding with you over Narc.

Tell the people not voting to vote Narc, there's enough of them. I'm voting for you.

ok, so there are 4 scum, and none of them are voting me, clearly. Who are they?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

I wish I could summon people to thread, but all the dump and leave votes probably assume day's over

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I'm still reading the thread, but I feel Taste's posts come off as last resort and don't make me think he's not scum.

But I'm terrible at reading people through text, so I dunno. :shrug:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

garthoneeye posted:

I'm still reading the thread, but I feel Taste's posts come off as last resort and don't make me think he's not scum.

But I'm terrible at reading people through text, so I dunno. :shrug:

you're reading the wrong person here

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fast Luck posted:

I haven't hammered it because even though I have been very suspicious of PMom and Taste, I feel like Taste's claims about being town are sincere.

However, I have some misgivings. The first is stupid because his first post after getting roles was:

Tremendous Taste posted:

(。-‿ ◕。)/

However, my main issue right now is that I feel like I am sitting between two groups right now but both of them are trying to lead me around by the nose. And just in general whenever anyone tries to do that to me I become very stubborn and my natural desire is to do the opposite of what that person wants me to do.

So here I am and one group wants me to hammer Taste and the other group wants me to vote ANarc, so my natural reaction is to say "Screw it, I'm not voting/voting someone else" which of course isn't the right thing to do.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

that is to say, I'm not doing anything. narc is just getting desperate and stumbling. I wouldnt be surprised if her scumteam pulled her out of thread

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TMMadman posted:

I haven't hammered it because even though I have been very suspicious of PMom and Taste, I feel like Taste's claims about being town are sincere.

However, I have some misgivings. The first is stupid because his first post after getting roles was:

However, my main issue right now is that I feel like I am sitting between two groups right now but both of them are trying to lead me around by the nose. And just in general whenever anyone tries to do that to me I become very stubborn and my natural desire is to do the opposite of what that person wants me to do.

So here I am and one group wants me to hammer Taste and the other group wants me to vote ANarc, so my natural reaction is to say "Screw it, I'm not voting/voting someone else" which of course isn't the right thing to do.

I totally want you to vote taste, the scummiest scum ever

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Garth, Madman, if you vote narc, I promise to never doublepost again itt

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

I totally want you to vote taste, the scummiest scum ever

Hahahaha. It doesn't work that way.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have made 30% of the posts itt

probably around 40% of town posts

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Can you really afford to kill off 40% of town, Chic? Garth? Exakt?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Narc doesn't come off as desperate to me, she comes off as annoyed with your style and just wanting the day to be over.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

garthoneeye posted:

Narc doesn't come off as desperate to me, she comes off as annoyed with your style and just wanting the day to be over.

Well, to you, maybe not. To people in the know, she's spazzing and was rightly pulled

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Pulled? What does that even mean?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

To those of you supporting me, I promise you that your continued support will see us through to a town victory. Thank you, my dears.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pulled? What does that even mean?

told by your scumteam to take a breather, and now to come back but be very careful about your posting

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Tremendous Taste posted:

Well, to you, maybe not. To people in the know, she's spazzing and was rightly pulled

Could be. We'll hopefully find out when the others put their votes in, one way or the other.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Or.. Or..

I'm eating dinner because I just got back from rehearsal. You're really reaching here to try and make me look like the bad guy. It's not working.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Or.. Or..

I'm eating dinner because I just got back from rehearsal. You're really reaching here to try and make me look like the bad guy. It's not working.

Narc, I'm not reaching at all. You may be eating irl but your posts are dribbling all over yourself here

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You're desperately trying to stay alive by posting rap videos and making jokes and soliciting life questions!

- a real thing anarc is saying

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

You're desperately trying to stay alive by posting rap videos and making jokes and soliciting life questions!

- a real thing anarc is saying

Like Capps posting about his PS3, right

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Like Capps posting about his PS3, right

lol fair enough

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That was before he had heat though

like he was at ~4 and trying to distract

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I might have voted taste, but he claimed tracker way earlier than Anarc and Anarc didn't have an issue with it until just recently. I find that interaction too skeevy for me to hammer Taste at this point.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

imgay posted:

I might have voted taste, but he claimed tracker way earlier than Anarc and Anarc didn't have an issue with it until just recently. I find that interaction too skeevy for me to hammer Taste at this point.

I called him out as soon as he claimed it. I'll find the posts for you hold on.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

vote narc, it'll be fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
Yeah, narc called taste out like in her first post after taste said he was a town tracker.

• Locked thread