Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
the genre is called "trash for streamers and youtube LPs" and also includes slender man jump scare games

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
"Toxic Genre"

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Three-Phase posted:

"Toxic Genre"

They are undeniably the last retreat of some of the shittiest game developers imaginable

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

A few things about me: Pizza, Netflix, Early Access, Cuddling, Survival, Crafting System, Pre-Alpha, Luke Bryan,Rogue-like elements, and SUMMER. :cool:

Ever heard of Bacon?

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Average Bear posted:

A few things about me: Pizza, Netflix, Early Access, Cuddling, Survival, Crafting System, Pre-Alpha, Luke Bryan,Rogue-like elements, and SUMMER. :cool:

Luke Bryan kicks rear end.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

it would be alright if it wasnt buggy and filled with hackers. also i get that it was made by one dude with limitations but it wasnt fun to clear out a bunch of zombies and they just respawn on top of you because their spawning is tied to you being near a building.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Ever heard of Bacon?

i have

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Budget Dracula posted:

it would be alright if it wasnt buggy and filled with hackers. also i get that it was made by one dude with limitations but it wasnt fun to clear out a bunch of zombies and they just respawn on top of you because their spawning is tied to you being near a building.

it would still be bad if all these hypotheticals were true.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Hoodrich posted:

Luke Bryan kicks rear end.

Hell yeah

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

rust is a neat social experiment to walk around and find weird russian-only settlements where someone has spray painted american flags everywhere. also you got your dick out

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StabMasterArson posted:

rust is a neat social experiment to walk around and find weird russian-only settlements where someone has spray painted american flags everywhere. also you got your dick out

NO I LOVE THAT DANK KUSH

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

NO I LOVE THAT DANK KUSH

good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer