Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/02/pilot-kickstarter-to-adopt-predator/

http://www.duffelblog.com/category/air-force/

Lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I had a sick burn lined up for this but the god drat article took it.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Untagged posted:

They all just look younger and younger the older and older you get. :corsair:

nah man i keep getting older and they stay the same age

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
With all the dry weather in WA I expect the city of Bellevue to be on fire by midnight. Burn this mother fucker down boys!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Thurston county is gay and bans fireworks. gently caress tha police I should go shoot some roman candles at the capitol building. Burn that place to the ground with all the politicians in it. 'MERICA!

(hi NSA I don't actually mean this)

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

MaxPowers posted:

With all the dry weather in WA I expect the city of Bellevue to be on fire by midnight. Burn this mother fucker down boys!
If Bellevue was ever going to burn down, it'd have already happened from all the hippies hotboxing their Priuses.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
fireworks are kind of a bad idea right now in california :/

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Note to self, buy a huge fuckoff AC unit for next summer. I think the last time it was this hot in Washington was 2005.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Columbus ga is too fuckin' poor to afford the good poo poo so I only have bad headaches instead of throwing up everywhere.

The gently caress if I'm gonna stand in the way of some kids blowing poo poo up and barbecuing, it's only once a year, drat.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I still really hope that N4I is going to give that Canuck gently caress in our freedom thread a 30 day all inclusive paid vacation away from GiP as has been respectfully requested by the GiP Illuminati.

Also since I don't have plat when I report myself or GBS faggots are you getting my casually racist and/or gay bashing reports, N4I?

If not I might buy plat because yesterday I did an entire schindlers list themed schtick. Even had links to YouTube videos of actual bloopers from the holocaust. (What, you guys think their weren't any bloopers in the holocaust? :rolleyes:)

For a gay dude you really don't go for big giant softballs coming right up the middle do you? Nothing wrong with that, it's 2015 and you do you, I just gotta calibrate some stereotypes I hold dear, lest my worldview slopes (heh :tipshat:) too askew.

I'm really loving high tonight btw, sticking to GiP.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jul 5, 2015

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I love you guys and would gladly face the impending glowing specters of nuclear holocaust and African world domination (Africa, the only place where we won't bother wasting a nuke.) once this Eurozone Crisis goes hot and all the little yeller fellers start a thermonuclear Kung fu fight over the spratleys and a bat poo poo covered (Understatement) pile of rocks between Japan and Korea.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

Note to self, buy a huge fuckoff AC unit for next summer. I think the last time it was this hot in Washington was 2005.

What the everliving gently caress is with this god drat heat? I walked out of QFC and heat slapped me right in the loving face like I was walking out of a DFAC in afghanista fuuuuuuuuck

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

MaxPowers posted:

What the everliving gently caress is with this god drat heat? I walked out of QFC and heat slapped me right in the loving face like I was walking out of a DFAC in afghanista fuuuuuuuuck

global warming and el nino for several years in a row

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

krispykremessuck posted:

global warming and el nino for several years in a row

i knew those loving illegals were up to something

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Taken my jobs now the weather?! Why havent we elected a president that would do something about this! WHY NOT DONALD TRUMP! Im sure he has other great ideas about our fine country!

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Real talk, I had a jacket on until like 10am in Memphis, TN. On the 4th of loving July.

I'm not saying global warming isn't real, I'm just saying individual experiences with it are bizarre and vary.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
insane and unseasonal weather are part of the mexican global warming plot my friend

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
What if we just invaded Mexico. Then there wouldn't be immigration and we'd have more land for jobs.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Think of all the fun and laughs and lols GiF's and memes we could make by finally giving these cinematic masterpieces the proper spotlight they deserve in this post 9/11 world.

Remember 9/11?

Don't forget about it.

Don't you dare forget.

But let's do a lets watch thread. How do we all watch a YouTube video as a group and share a chat simultaneously?

It's 2015 my Volvo drives itself with just my thumb on the wheel and nothing else. No way we can't MST2K a 1980's movie on YouTube via the web.

I have a smartphone if that helps. Blackberry, I got it in 2013 so it's pretty snazzy and can watch YouTubes.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

MaxPowers posted:

What if we just invaded Mexico. Then there wouldn't be immigration and we'd have more land for jobs.

lmao what was that dumb movie with jake gynelhall whatever the gently caress when Mexico so graciously lets us go south into their land because of the apocalyptic weather or w/e

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Doesnt ring a bell, I might have not seen it.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Some old milf just asked me what I did

I drunkenly said welfare queen and she moved on instantly to ask the next person

Lmbo :dogge:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Real talk, I had a jacket on until like 10am in Memphis, TN. On the 4th of loving July.

I'm not saying global warming isn't real, I'm just saying individual experiences with it are bizarre and vary.

Well, something like 80% of the planet has had a problem with it, so congrats on not.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Think it me just cuz it's been rainy, and 70 seemed cold for this time of year. I mean, again- Memphis. AKA Memphrika. I was just surprised, that's all.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Think it me just cuz it's been rainy, and 70 seemed cold for this time of year. I mean, again- Memphis. AKA Memphrika. I was just surprised, that's all.

it's not just you, a lot of people don't recognize it because of the whole attachment to the warming part of global warming. there's a reason people call it climate change now instead of global warming. it's supposed to be 95 tomorrow and it hasn't rained in like a month, even in the rainforest area of washington

here's an out of context scary graph

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Some old milf just asked me what I did

I drunkenly said welfare queen and she moved on instantly to ask the next person

Lmbo :dogge:

Lol

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

lmao what was that dumb movie with jake gynelhall whatever the gently caress when Mexico so graciously lets us go south into their land because of the apocalyptic weather or w/e

that was the day after tomorrow
honestly the first bit of the movie when everything's going to hell and everyone's freezing to death is pretty drat boss
then it all falls apart to watch some high school bullshit

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I like the part where they're literally running away from the cold

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I like the part where they're literally running away from the cold

nothing beats mummy 2 where they run away from the sunrise

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
lol greece. BETTA STRENFIN UP YO poo poo PUSSY BABY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCv4tcQojFI&t=1463s

(about 24:23-28:20 if I hosed up the bbcode)

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
what happens in Greece is vitally important to me because it directly determines the quality of gyros that i will be getting.

are they from the desperate dude trying to funnel cash home to the motherland, or will they be from someone so far removed from the boat that the food inspectors give him a pass on the rat carcasses because he's one of the good ones.

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!
Tane

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo if you think this is a nws picture like a bitch named ralp

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Pretty sure it's just a lamp

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

dat rear end

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I was in Nashville the one day Memphis had decent weather? :argh:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

your_post_history.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ManMythLegend posted:

your_post_history.gif

I mean, we all know it but you ain't gotta bring it up point blank, son :mad:

• Locked thread