Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Genocide Tendency posted:

Shut the gently caress up and go back to D and D cock smoker.

Don't poo poo up SA's only good thread.

Man no, plz dont poo poo up this thread with nedless hostility. But its all right boy, fireworks will end up shortly just be a good boy for a few more minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

ElMaligno posted:

Man no, plz dont poo poo up this thread with nedless hostility. But its all right boy, fireworks will end up shortly just be a good boy for a few more minutes.

Despite being terrified of the fireworks, Bella nosed her way into the bedroom where my seven month old nephew was sleeping. She refused to leave his side till the fireworks were over. A good dogge.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Come on guys, let's not forget what this thread is about.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Genocide Tendency posted:

Shut the gently caress up and go back to D and D cock smoker.

Don't poo poo up SA's only good thread.

I posted 23 good dogges to your 4. eat poo poo (like a bad dogge would, good dogges don't eat poop they come for pettes)

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

~*~BOXER SUPREMACY~*~

Atari teenager
May 29, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVGLpeftwYI

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Spent the last 14 hours in a car.

This is the "hurry your loving shower up so we can go nap" look.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fried Chicken posted:

~*~BOXER SUPREMACY~*~

Boxer dogges BEST DOGGES

all dogges best dogges, especially boxers

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
All dogges are best, but some dogges are more best than others.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i'm starting to lose my dislike of buzzfeed

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kaelintully/im-having-a-tiki-festival-for-bobby-flay-and-ur-invited#.bmBqG1G8L

I hovered over this link and thought I was in the wrong thread.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Don't you just love going to parties at places you've never been to only to find out they have dogges and then you spend the whole night giving pettes and table food (I asked first of course. Hope they don't have diarrhea)

My gf gave them both a rib bone and I told her you should ask the owner and she was like nah it's fine then the lady came running in to yank it out of his mouth. I always thought rib bones were ok but she said if they're cooked they're not because they crack? idk

I remember my friends dad used to give their dog whole chicken wings and such and he'd just chew it up and was always fine

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Cooked bones are more brittle, and thus more likely to break and become a problem somewhere down the line in your dog's digestive tract. Don't give dogs cooked bones. Raw bones are okay (sweeping generalization), so long as they are either a) soft enough to actually be chewed up and ingested (e.g. bird), or b) large and strong enough that your dog can't ingest them or break chunks off. As always, this varies from dog to dog, based on breed, health, dental history, etc. Bottom line: ask your vet first.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I decided not to give pax any bones because I've heard of too many cases of so and so's dog choking on a bone, etc. I give him those fake nylabones that are designed to crumble rather than splinter

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I guess we just always had smaller dogs and they weren't strong enough to break them up

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I guess we just always had smaller dogs and they weren't strong enough to break them up

That probably also makes a difference. Also I'm just a pretty cautious person so it may be fine but I'd rather not take the chance and have to do the doggie heimlich :D

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Fried Chicken posted:

request Tanky sitrep. I have filled my D0-GG-echo form with N4D

Current situation is we gave her a greenies to see if it would work on the whole teeth cleaning thing and she ate it whole where is continued to be pooped out 6 hours later in a big green blob.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

BigPaddy posted:

Current situation is we gave her a greenies to see if it would work on the whole teeth cleaning thing and she ate it whole where is continued to be pooped out 6 hours later in a big green blob.

loving greenies. They're evidently like crack because holy hell does the dogge get excited about them.

Not captured: furious wagging and wookie noises.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

BigPaddy posted:

good girl

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Tired dogs on July 5th keeping house safe on July 4th.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

Tired dogs on July 5th keeping house safe on July 4th.

God bless America and dogs

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
One nation under Dog.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

John Oliver on Dogges:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk2oW4SDDxY
(skip to 1:20)

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Double post, but who gives a gently caress, have more dogs

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Most excellent dogges, thread title delivers.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/longvalley/family-dogs-save-child-backyard-bear-morris-county

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

brb moving to upstate ny

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/254561/dog-mayor/

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

I would never vote for anyone so obviously beholden to the interests of Big Kibble.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yeah, but... Schenectady.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Yeah, but... Schenectady.

I got a job there a few months ago and turned it down. Now I'm regretting that decision a little.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

quote:

It was then the other three dogs, all Pit bulls and also rescues, ran to assist Chief while Wagner grabbed her daughter.

For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Schenectady is pretty "bleh." That is, it's certainly not anywhere near as crappy as a military town, but a dogge mayor would be the only redeeming quality I could think of. Unless something has changed recently (I haven't been in a few years), you're not missing much.

Except dogges as political candidates. :3:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dogge would vote for any legislation based on lobbyist pettes :3:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I'd vote for anyone whose platform is "woof!" and "arf arf arf!"

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I'd vote for any candidate that licks his/her own rear end in a top hat during a televised debate.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Pax has a play date with a St. Bernard puppy tomorrow. Will try to get pics

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

quote:

For the past 6 years, a dog named Capitán has slept on the grave of his owner every night. His owner, Miguel Guzmán died in 2006 and Capitán disappeared shortly after the family attended the funeral services. They searched everywhere and put out flyers to try and find him. But no one had seen him.
A week later, some people who were at the cemetery late one evening spotted Capitán laying on a grave and they contacted the grounds keeper at the cemetery. The cemetery notified the family who promptly came to pick him up and take him home. But each night he would cry and scratch frantically at the door to go out and he wouldn't return home until morning. It was later discovered that Capitán would walk the 3 miles back to the cemetary each night to guard his master's grave.
It has been nearly 7 years now. The cemetery does not close the gates until he arrives each night promptly at 6 pm. He sleeps there all night guarding the grave until the grounds keeper opens the gate in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Rabbit Hash, KY has had a dog mayor since 1998