Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Mar 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i havent eated breakfast since i started highschool

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pinterest Mom posted:

it's Friday Night Lights.

I loved Friday Night Lights, but it had some hit or miss seasons/episodes esp season 2, which I think was during the writers strike and was the worst

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i'm watching a lot of fringe recently and it's nice if super gory sometimes

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Oh, yes, skipping S2, obviously. S1-S3-S4-S5 is perfect (and there's a complete unspoken reset on S2 at the beginning of S3 - all the characters age back a year, new characters disappear without a trace, nobody every speaks of it again.)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Looking for a replacement for my Christmas game. It's still Day 1.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ill do it

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I am not on that list and it makes me sad.

There are a lot of awesome people on that list who don't play anymore, too.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
there are only like 5 people who do play. remake the thing for the new generation

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I have no idea who the gently caress those people are

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

uranus posted:

ive sold a few fiction things. and a couple others that were on sites that have now vanished.

That is incredibly verbose considering your mafia meta. I'm going to expect more words out of you in the future.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
posting is for relaxing not for trying

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

pls add me to that cool purposeless list.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

uranus posted:

posting is for relaxing not for trying

Those stories were good. I really liked Repossesion.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Someone made a new graph and people argued about where they should be placed in the last thread. It was something awful.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

fiery_valkyrie posted:

That is incredibly verbose considering your mafia meta. I'm going to expect more words out of you in the future.

Whoa, I feel like I haven't seen you in a while. Sorry if my bad modding made you go away for a while.

Edit: Looks like you've been playing quite a bit recently, I just felt bad and haven't talked to you in a while. Weeeee.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Those stories were good. I really liked Repossesion.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

merk posted:

Someone made a new graph and people argued about where they should be placed in the last thread. It was something awful.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ixtlilton posted:

Whoa, I feel like I haven't seen you in a while. Sorry if my bad modding made you go away for a while.

Edit: Looks like you've been playing quite a bit recently, I just felt bad and haven't talked to you in a while. Weeeee.

I got behind in the discussion thread and it just kept blowing out and eventually I had 4000 posts to catch up and just couldn't be bothered. Hi Ixt!!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Mar 27, 2020

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I got behind in the discussion thread and it just kept blowing out and eventually I had 4000 posts to catch up and just couldn't be bothered. Hi Ixt!!

Oh man it's almost as if having a new thread is less intimidating for people to post in.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

Oh man it's almost as if having a new thread is less intimidating for people to post in.

We should all stop posting in this one just in case it scares people off.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Christ, people though I was as serious as grondemar?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Ummmm... wow. Still not there.

Very rude.

Highly offended.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bullshit!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

Christ, people though I was as serious as grondemar?

it's a really stupid chart don't worry about it. it would have been forgotten already were it not for someone(?) bringing it up every so often for some reason (???? mysteries)

Pinterest Mom posted:

and in a month we'll be at page 100 something anyway.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I only care about charts i'm in

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty close to where I think i'd put me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also the key to the discussion thread is to not read anything if you haven't caught up. Just hit last post and go.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

QuoProQuid posted:

Ummmm... wow. Still not there.

Very rude.

Highly offended.

Opopanax posted:

Bullshit!

Asiina posted:

Also the key to the discussion thread is to not read anything if you haven't caught up. Just hit last post and go.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Asiina posted:

How I learned to stop worrying and love to :justpost:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

atrocious

Harold Krell: Top Tier Intellectual

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Don't worry thread, I, new poster BottleKnight, will make a new chart, and it will be also bad.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I started making a new one but after I placed myself in the middle I lost interest.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I keep the stats of all players handy with my Mafia The Gathering Trading Cards that I keep in a binder in my parents attic.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Graph is not a pie chart, immediately lost my interest.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I highly recommend Hatoful Boyfriend, uguu :sparkles:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
flattered pin, ty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

yuming posted:

I highly recommend Hatoful Boyfriend, uguu :sparkles:

I just read the wikipedia page for that and I am very confused.