Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

flatluigi posted:

i'm watching a lot of fringe recently and it's nice if super gory sometimes

I'm on season 4 and enjoyed it a whole lot up until this season and suddenly it sucks, the humor got sucked out of it and it's like the writers totally forgot where they were going with it.

In other news, I'm taking an ethics class that is mostly discussion based and one of the most vocal people in the class is an objectivist who believes parents should have the right to murder their disabled children and that refusing to vote is a form of protest that actually accomplishes something, and I am getting reeeeally loving frustrated because every time he drawls out some new horrible bullshit, the teacher says "you're right--" and then disagrees with everything the dude just said but I think the dude just hears "you're right" and feels encouraged to keep spewing hateful bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

flattered pin, ty.

It's Rarity's chart!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hey bottle can you check to see Capps is still alive

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

It's Rarity's chart!

That explains why it's wrong.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Tremendous Taste posted:

Hey bottle can you check to see Capps is still alive

I texted him for you. And all of us.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

capps text posted:

I AM CURRENTLY WITHOUT INTERNET. Tell taste I say hi

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Phew :)

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Can you tell capps I said hi and was sad he didn't mention me

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Can you tell capps I said hi and was sad he didn't mention me

tbf I did tell him that taste specifically asked about his health. I will still tell him this though

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am glad Capps is not dead. Speaking of folks without internet, I am moving into a new apartment tomorrow so for a while I will only have internet when I a) steal it from a coffee shop or b) go back to my family's house.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

I am glad Capps is not dead. Speaking of folks without internet, I am moving into a new apartment tomorrow so for a while I will only have internet when I a) steal it from a coffee shop or b) go back to my family's house.

text bottleknight so he can update us

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

capps text posted:

I AM FINE. TELL THE DISCUSSION THREAD MY PS3 WENT UNSOLD DUE TO LOSS OF INTERNET.

also that i will return when the mare births a stag, and the hyena chuckles, but not laughs

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Tell capps I'll buy his ps3 and also throw in a pizza as part of the deal.

(this is a lie)

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
ask him if he has enough pizza to last through winter

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

capps text posted:

Tell mmm hi. Tell asiina she is wrong about something. Tell gulag i am coming and i will stop the blood ritual

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Do you guys remember drawfia 3? what a game

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Tell capps "Farts" but one letter at a time.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Do you guys remember drawfia 3? what a game

Drawfia 3 never happened. Shut up

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I am going to make a chart of mafia players.

It will just be an arrangement of dots on the shape of a phallus.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Quick get in betrayer s super CYOR before sign ups close

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

Mills is the tip.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'll be the scrote razor burn

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

busb posted:

I'll be the scrote razor burn

I'll give you unsettling zit.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
hmm seems fair

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am placed correctly on the chart

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

CCKeane posted:

Dibs as tip.

e;fb

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Why would a dick zit be unsettling? Wouldn't it be more uncomfortable? Who is staring at said scrote bump and being unsettled?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
okay this show is pretty brilliant

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

Drawfia 3 never happened. Shut up

This is but one of the legends of which the people speak...

Long ago, there existed a kingdom where a golden power lay hidden. It was a prosperous land blessed with pizza toppings, video games, and arguments.

But one day, a man of great evil found the golden power and took it for himself. With its strength at his command, he spread darkness across the kingdom. But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand...

...a young boy clothed in a hard hat appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding Drawfia, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light.

This boy, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as Dr. Hurt. The boy's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend... But then, a day came when a fell wind began to blow across the kingdom. The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again crept forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.

The people believed that Dr. Hurt would again come to save them... But the hero did not appear. Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing but appeal to the Gods. In their last hour, as doom drew nigh, they left their future in the hands of fate.

What became of that kingdom? None remain who know.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Draw3ia was my first game! I was sad it died.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Re: that chart
I miss Rarity someone get her back in here. She wrote me a really nice letter from home during awful survivor but she should come back to mafia.

On a somewhat related note - where is Byers and when is he running the next CYOS?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I've always considered myself an intellectual, though I would consider myself a lot more positive than that chart displays. Who made that chart anyways?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
for a self proclaimed intellectual your ability to read the post above yours is not very good

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm in the top 10 posters in the last discussion thread but still don't get put on a graph

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
dealing with life poo poo, he'll be back one day

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

busb posted:

for a self proclaimed intellectual your ability to read the post above yours is not very good

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Re: that chart
I miss Rarity someone get her back in here. She wrote me a really nice letter from home during awful survivor but she should come back to mafia.

On a somewhat related note - where is Byers and when is he running the next CYOS?

Was there something important there that I was suppose to read into? :confused:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Harold Krell posted:

I've always considered myself an intellectual, though I would consider myself a lot more positive than that chart displays. Who made that chart anyways?

You came into the thread and complained about the chart. I feel like it is pretty accurate.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It's a good chart imo.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
charts bad, the axes don't even have anything to do with mafia, and aren't even equal things. Emotional play is a hindrance to good mafia play, whereas intellectual thinking is absolutely a stronger trait to have in a well rounded mafia game. Positive and Negative have nothing to do with mafia ability at all, and is just a weird thing to rate, especially since it is irrelevant.

At least the old chart was kind of fun, Raritys chart is pretty insulting imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also no offense to rarity but I don't think she is capable of judging/understanding good mafia play to even make such a chart rating people on anything mafia related