Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Amoeba102 posted:

Made me sta't thinking about post 'est'ictions. Sometimes the' wo'k out quite fun.

We should all just pick a couple of letters we cant type. As you can see from the sentence I just chose my letters are B and V.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Nah. Though someone needs to make Poker mafia, where everytime you post a lie in thread you have to have a very subtle secret tell included. Something easily missed. Alliteration, rhyming, odd formatting, missing letters. Then have one player have no poker face and they are stuck telling the truth all game.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:vapes:

I can already assure you without making one of my beloved Ecco Promises that the game will not be starting until Monday at the earliest. However, if you are a newer player, until this game officially begins you are more than welcome to sign up. The game is NEVER full for you! I will happily bump older players to give you a spot, though I'm sure many would just as happily volunteer.

So officially there is one spot left, but for the new and unknown among us, the world is your oyster.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amoeba102 posted:

Made me sta't thinking about post 'est'ictions. Sometimes the' wo'k out quite fun.

Didn't you have a keyboard with a bad "e" at one point?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Yeah. It got better over time, but my laptop still rarely doesn't like to use the "E". But now I post at work so whatevs.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

WalrusWhiskers posted:

That is quite an amusing predicament, hahaha.

Also, hi Yuming! :)
Hi mr :sun:

I'm excited to play!!

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
This game has everyone I like in it! Yay!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
It has everyone I love.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

merk posted:

It has everyone I love.

Every game you are in has everyone you love in it, Merk.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Still a spot open?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

Still a spot open?

Nope, Max just took it. ;)

FOR NEWER PLAYERS REMEMBER THE POST ABOVE:

EccoRaven posted:

:vapes:

if you are a newer player, until this game officially begins you are more than welcome to sign up. The game is NEVER full for you!

okay have fun boom pshewww

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Cool. I like ecco games.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
ecco do you still need me to sign up

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Dexanth posted:

ecco do you still need me to sign up

yeah I need a comod to help me handle the craziness that is my normal self. also a replacement.

please stay I miss you!!

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
im pretty busy though like I don't know if I have the time for either that's the problem!!

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
last spot?

e nm

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
I'll comod if you actually want one.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

I'll comod if you actually want one.

yes please also hello

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'll make fun of everybody who plays if you want, ecco.

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
Is the road on the show? Let's get it there! Wanna hunt some scums

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

I just had some warm pumpkin chocolate chip bread. It was delicious.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yesterday I made rack of lamb. Also delicious.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Update: I had a second slice. It too was delicious.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I'm drinking some coffee atm, it's pretty alright.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Someone got us one of those ChemX things for our wedding and our coffee game has really stepped up because of it.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Max posted:

Someone got us one of those ChemX things for our wedding and our coffee game has really stepped up because of it.

not sure that's available here (or at least I've not heard of it) what is it exactly?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am working on the game and it'll begin shortly! How long shortly is depends on your experience playing my games. That being said I'm giving it the college try so avoid your usual jokes!

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

EccoRaven posted:

I am working on the game and it'll begin shortly! How long shortly is depends on your experience playing my games. That being said I'm giving it the college try so avoid your usual jokes!

I'll be going on vacation in September so if you can try to start by then I'd appreciate it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Puntification posted:

not sure that's available here (or at least I've not heard of it) what is it exactly?

http://www.chemexcoffeemaker.com/six-cup-classic-series-coffeemaker.html

One of those things. Following their instructions essentially took the bitterness out of the coffee, and now I just drink everything black.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Coffee's nice, but I prefer tea. I brew a lot of loose leaf tea at my desk.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Max posted:

http://www.chemexcoffeemaker.com/six-cup-classic-series-coffeemaker.html

One of those things. Following their instructions essentially took the bitterness out of the coffee, and now I just drink everything black.

That sounds quite interesting, although tbh I quite like bitter flavours and already drink my coffee black :D

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Last night I had trouble sleeping. In order to make it to work today I had to force a shitload of coffee down my throat.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

##vote Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee with Caramel and Splenda

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Maybe one day this game will start.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

a worthy uhh posted:

##vote Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee with Caramel and Splenda

Maybe milk but never sugar.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:siren: Ecco Promise time: game will begin-begin Wednesday afternoon PDT!!

Also I need a replacement for Uranium Phoenix who just remembered he's out of town for the rest of the month or something idk

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

EccoRaven posted:

:siren: Ecco Promise time: game will begin-begin Wednesday afternoon PDT!!

Also I need a replacement for Uranium Phoenix who just remembered he's out of town for the rest of the month or something idk

I'll replace him. Has anyone ever played two roles simultaneously before? Let me be the first.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

a worthy uhh posted:

I'll replace him. Has anyone ever played two roles simultaneously before? Let me be the first.

I'll support this but only if there is a one man slap fight where he accuses himself of being scum.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
alas WHICH WAY MADNESS aka Shitty_wok has stepped up to the plate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I think I did actually replace in after dying n1 since I was just VT the first go around. Weird situation.

• Locked thread