Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

I would really like to hear gulag's thought process on the Exakt block

hes the person i was voting all of d1 and still thought was bad. thats all there is to it. :sadfan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

GulagDolls posted:

hes the person i was voting all of d1 and still thought was bad. thats all there is to it. :sadfan:

hmm

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

:coolfish:

King Burgundy posted:

Can you clarify if those two are your top scum picks? Or who your top scum picks are?

Ac for sure, then gulag then GG. I don't really have anything to say about Gulag that hasn't been said basically.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Carpet Shark posted:

Ac for sure, then gulag then GG. I don't really have anything to say about Gulag that hasn't been said basically.

make your cases thanks

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The Carpet Shark posted:

What actions did you take last night?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Carpet Shark posted:

weird since only one guy is voting me

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

King Burgundy posted:

I think we've still got no report from Carpet unless I've missed it somehow?

Roydrowsy visited King Burgundy. Met is a Tracker Rolecop Miller

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Captain Foo posted:

nah, you're again spouting generic mafia logic "scum often has a vote on scum to not seem obviously avoiding"

all of your posting has been saying things that are or nearly truisms without any real content and I don't like it

You keep saying this and I keep not getting it. I quoted 7 votes, said 4 of them were town, gave a town read on one of the other 3 and said that one of the other 2 might be scum. I don't really get how that is contentless generic posting?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Carpet Shark posted:

Hitting a scum early is pretty cool. I think we can probably look for connections between MMM and other players to determine alignment. I doubt roy is scum based on his interactions with MMM for instance.

this post lol

i'm thinking carpet is a better lynch than pmom today

how have we STILL not heard night results, at this point

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Mediocrity: the standard of survival!
You have really got to stop getting ninja'd.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Carpet Shark posted:

You keep saying this and I keep not getting it. I quoted 7 votes, said 4 of them were town, gave a town read on one of the other 3 and said that one of the other 2 might be scum. I don't really get how that is contentless generic posting?

you didn't give any reasons for anything you said. assertions are not cases or even reads

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Captain Foo posted:

make your cases thanks

Ac did weird+bad flip flopping on MMM. Gulag blocked a doctor and claimed in weird way.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Carpet Shark posted:

since they're still your top scum picks, it's weird that you're still holding onto the line of thought after it has been painstakingly examined, what a poor decision it would have been to hammer the PGO in that scenario.

its bad because, um. your logic was that kb probably isn't scum because he hammered. the one of the other two are scum, even though that lynch probably wouldnt have happened without them both.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

w

The Carpet Shark posted:

Ac did weird+bad flip flopping on MMM. Gulag blocked a doctor and claimed in weird way.

what was weird about it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Carpet Shark posted:

lol @ this

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

replace 'hammer the PGO' with 'make the lynch possible at all'

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Captain Foo posted:

you didn't give any reasons for anything you said. assertions are not cases or even reads

Holy poo poo, I've been saying that I don't think scum would lead or finish a push on their PGO. King B basically said this but with more words after I did and people were like "yes ok"

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

ok dude I get it at this point, if you would like, after I time I make a post I will step back and say "wow yer dumb" to myself and we can save ourselves some trouble

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Carpet Shark posted:

but your stop scum picks are people who did finish the lynch, and then also me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why am i not your super top scum pick, since i wasn't voting at all

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Also what is this progression from "you're saying nothing" to "you're saying generic stuff" to "you're saying unsubstantiated stuff" to "the stuff your saying is just bad because"

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

GulagDolls posted:

why am i not your super top scum pick, since i wasn't voting at all

I got more of a direct feeling off of Ac's posting whereas yours was a less personal read based on what was claimed

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

AC's play seems fairly natural to me, the weirdest thing was the roy tirade but that got satisfactorily explained

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

GulagDolls posted:

its bad because, um. your logic was that kb probably isn't scum because he hammered. the one of the other two are scum, even though that lynch probably wouldnt have happened without them both.

I guess I see it differently? Like I think there's a difference between hammering and almost hammering. I would probably have both of them less than you if I didn't get a bad feeling off of Ac specifically.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Now I'm considering Captain Foo though.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Carpet Shark posted:

ok dude I get it at this point, if you would like, after I time I make a post I will step back and say "wow yer dumb" to myself and we can save ourselves some trouble

do you think gulag is lying about his block reasoning
what is weird about the way gulag claimed

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Carpet Shark posted:

Also what is this progression from "you're saying nothing" to "you're saying generic stuff" to "you're saying unsubstantiated stuff" to "the stuff your saying is just bad because"

it's almost as if you posted different things as you continued to post, lol

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Mediocrity: the standard of survival!
Personally, the start of this day was a shitshow, so everything was weird!

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Captain Foo posted:

do you think gulag is lying about his block reasoning
what is weird about the way gulag claimed

He claimed he blocked exakt after it was revealed he was the roleblocker and after exakt revealed he was roleblocked. Then he said he missed the doc claim. I think that's pretty weird.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Captain Foo posted:

it's almost as if you posted different things as you continued to post, lol

Nah you're shifting goalposts.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

OK I'm getting a little frustrated right now so I'm going to log off for a bit and come back to this.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I think gulag is lying about missing the claim.
##vote gulag

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Carpet Shark posted:

He claimed he blocked exakt after it was revealed he was the roleblocker and after exakt revealed he was roleblocked. Then he said he missed the doc claim. I think that's pretty weird.

why are the first two things weird??...that's just how time works?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Carpet Shark posted:

Thank u for answering

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Carpet Shark posted:

Nah you're shifting goalposts.

nah

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

as of right now I think gulag is telling the truth about being idiotbrained about the block; I am unsatisfied with carpet sharks explains so ##vote carp see u D3

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

apostateCourier posted:

I think gulag is lying about missing the claim.
##vote gulag

There is easily a page or more of discussion about the doc claim. I don't know if I buy it either.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

The Carpet Shark posted:

What did I do to end up on your list?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
So are we just going to push for the lurker lynch on P Mom? I'd feel comfortable with a Gulag vote. KB's sigh on the MMM hammer is mildly suspicious. I think Zetsu is cleared. I'll vote for P Mom, it makes sense, but I also feel strongly about Gulag and would vote there.

##vote P Mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

So are we just going to push for the lurker lynch on P Mom? I'd feel comfortable with a Gulag vote. KB's sigh on the MMM hammer is mildly suspicious. I think Zetsu is cleared. I'll vote for P Mom, it makes sense, but I also feel strongly about Gulag and would vote there.

##vote P Mom

I still feel good about KB as town for now. For lack of information, I suppose I could go for Pin Mom or Gulag.

I want to reread some stuff before I make a final decision.

• Locked thread