Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Propaganda Machine posted:

It's not necessarily an SK. It could be a town vig who though Narc was scum and misfired.
We've had 5 shots fired in the night, since Pmom took two shots to go down, and it's only been three nights. The vig is one shot vig, so unless there's a bunch of vigs like there were trackers, there's going to be a SK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Pinterest Mom posted:

Outing a town pr (if it was a blind guess and I contradicted you) isn't worth scum giving up a member.

You could know I've been RBed, though you'd still be running the risk of me claiming getting RBed and getting you dunked.

So I don't really see the upside for scum.

~Unless we're scum buds and you knew I wouldn't contradict you, ofc~

This isn't necessarily a claim. He could very well have been a one-shot kill.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Oh wait.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Pinterest Mom, town 1 shot bulletproof, was killed in the night

Anonymous Narcotics, town tracker, was killed in the night

Never mind :v:

Sorry, I'm at work and slightly distracted.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Fast Luck posted:

The vig is one shot vig, so unless there's a bunch of vigs like there were trackers, there's going to be a SK.

Given the three trackers, I wouldn't discount the possibility. All of the conflicting town claims would be good for scum, and it would balance the role-heavy town.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 4 Votecount :c:

Allen Wren (1): Fast Luck

Not Voting (9): Allen Wren, Chic Trombone, DaisyDanger, EXAKT Science, garthoneeye, HiipFire, imgay, Propaganda Machine, TMMadman

:h: With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to be executed.
:d: There is currently no deadline set.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That votefinder is always stirring poo poo up.

I think it's gotta be an SK because I think that the scum would be more likely to kill the third claimed tracker. So it seems like the most likely scenario is that the SK was jailed/RBed on one of the nights and tried to kill PMom on the other night and then finished the job on the third.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Although I could see how an SK would also want a tracker dead. However that would mean that the one of the N1/N2 kills is the SK while the scum hit PMom. And that just doesn't seem to ring true to me.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
It's also possible that there was at least one successful doctor.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

It's also possible that there was at least one successful doctor.

That's true. This is one complicated knot.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
I'm a little more skeptical about Allen after last night.

Unfortunately I don't have much more to add right now. :(

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Why did you become less skeptical? His hammer came with 14 minutes left, if he hadn't done it someone else would have. I definitely think it was possible someone on the scum team threw in the towel on Met.

What do you think of EXAKT?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

44 minutes left actually

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Oops, I misread your post. Still though what do you think of EXAKT?

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

Oops, I misread your post. Still though what do you think of EXAKT?

He's not really on my radar anymore at this point. Allen and TMMadman are my top two choices right now.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I've cooled somewhat on TMM after Met's flip yesterday. Daisy, what are your cases on TMM and Allen?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Fast Luck posted:

I don't like this post either. A vote on a non-candidate and then an excuse to not change his vote even if we need it.

sorry about the voting ANarc bit, I've been playing alot of auspol recently and lynch targets often get decided in like the last hour of the game day

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I'm a little surprised Narc was killed. I would have figured there was enough suspicion on her that the scum may have been able to pull another mislynch by continuing to block her.

Can roleblockers not target the same person repeatedly?

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

A while back, I watched all of the seasons of The Mole. While watching, I would tell Max Peck who I thought was the mole during every episode. More often than not, the person who I picked as the mole was the person who ended up going home for being the most incorrect on the quiz they take to see how much they know about the actual mole. I'm really bad at guessing who the mole is and it's pretty much exactly like scumhunting.

At any rate, I haven't gone and compiled Allen or TMM's posts in order to properly case them. I don't know if that's what you're expecting, but the whole Taste thing kind of made me not care or want to go as hard as I did on D2.

I've been saying that I think Allen would be a lot more active if he were scum, but I'm not sure if that's true. For all I know, he could just be busy or he could be downplaying his role in this game to avoid drawing attention to himself. If scum knew Met was a lost cause, dropping the hammer wouldn't have been a big deal for him at all.

My thoughts on TMM are still the same as they were on D3. He's new, but he can be coached by veterans.

In general, I'm more wary of the lurkers right now than I am of the active players.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

DaisyDanger posted:

A while back, I watched all of the seasons of The Mole. While watching, I would tell Max Peck who I thought was the mole during every episode. More often than not, the person who I picked as the mole was the person who ended up going home for being the most incorrect on the quiz they take to see how much they know about the actual mole. I'm really bad at guessing who the mole is and it's pretty much exactly like scumhunting.

At any rate, I haven't gone and compiled Allen or TMM's posts in order to properly case them. I don't know if that's what you're expecting, but the whole Taste thing kind of made me not care or want to go as hard as I did on D2.

I've been saying that I think Allen would be a lot more active if he were scum, but I'm not sure if that's true. For all I know, he could just be busy or he could be downplaying his role in this game to avoid drawing attention to himself. If scum knew Met was a lost cause, dropping the hammer wouldn't have been a big deal for him at all.

My thoughts on TMM are still the same as they were on D3. He's new, but he can be coached by veterans.

In general, I'm more wary of the lurkers right now than I am of the active players.

ehhhh

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Given the three trackers, I wouldn't discount the possibility. All of the conflicting town claims would be good for scum, and it would balance the role-heavy town.

Even if there are multiple vigs, that means that 2 vigs both incorrectly shot at town. I could see the shot at Narc, but who was the other bad shot? Everyone else who's died at night has seemed pretty town except maybe 8$?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

garthoneeye posted:

I'm a little surprised Narc was killed. I would have figured there was enough suspicion on her that the scum may have been able to pull another mislynch by continuing to block her.

SK probably killed her over the tracker claim

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

DaisyDanger posted:

Excuses for not playing are scummy as gently caress, as is the whole argument - I'm towny for not posting until it's convenient for you to think I'm scummy for not posting?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Mega-suspicious about that change of heart, as if it's policy-mandated.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote DaisyDanger

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Yeah, would.

##vote DaisyDanger

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I could probably get behind a Daisy vote, but I'll have to go through and read her posts ashen l again before I do it. I'm out right now, so maybe later tonight or tomorrow during the day.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

I am playing the game unless playing the game means you absolutely have to follow some sort of protocol when you think someone is scum.

There hasn't been a sudden change of heart regarding you, Allen, and I'm pretty sure I've even pointed out several times that I've slowly grown more suspicious of you.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I wish we had some useful night results :/

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Also Allen haven't you been making excuses for lurking this whole game?

##vote allen

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

There's a difference between not constantly posting and actively saying "I'm not going to bother to read these guys, but believe me, they're the scums"

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

What I've done is put my play in context. What you're doing is actively rejecting the idea of playing.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

I have read everything but 90% of my phones have been phone posting and gently caress quoting multiple posts this way. Also it's silly that the only way to case people, as you and Taste have both told me now, is to quote several of their posts with responses when I've already responded to posts as they've been made.

I've discussed how I feel plenty of times at this point! It's all there for people to read!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

No I reject the idea that the only way to play is by quoting posts I've already responded to.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

One of those "phones" should be "posts" but guess how I'm posting right now!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

But my point still stands. I have been playing and reading and responding to people. You've been coming in with poo poo like "ah yeah let's take out the lurkers #vote chic" and have barely engaged at all beyond jumping on ideas without much effort from you at all.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
The best content to base cases on is votes, why don't you start by looking at the votes made by the people you're trying to case.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

You have played the game for the most part, yeah, but what I'm suspicious of is the rejection of further gameplay along with the telegraphed-by-one-or-two-posts change of position on me.

But hell, you wanna talk about lurkers?

Where precisely the hell are:

imgay
Chic
Hiip

imgay hasn't even showed up since late Sunday night.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its finals week I've been distracted

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

mods please rename imgay to kibo tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I think we should go for a lurker, especially if the consensus is that we have an SK to deal with. we want to get rid of the SK, right? I think there's definitely lurking scum, and I strongly suspect that the SK is laying low to avoid suspicion and the lynch.

#vote chic

I like her least. Constant excuses for not posting, and even less content than imgay and Hiip.

• Locked thread