Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Deadly Mongoose posted:

And banned without date of release. Probably for the best but goofing with goons in pink aircraft was fun.

Just came out of a mission , stabbed the two dudes next to me and ban 2 minutes later.

I got slapped with the banhammer six days ago (only just noticed because I haven't been playing), no date of release, no other information other than I was "flagged" without explaining the kind of behaviour I was flagged for. What useless cocks.

The only thing I can think someone flagged me for that day was lying in wait for the 2 other people on the server to get to the crate I was about to snatch, murdering them both with some HSLD style headshotting and strolling up to the crate and finishing off with a slow clap. The one time I decide to be a murderous rear end in a top hat....

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jul 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
If you really didn't do anything wrong, open a ticket.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whens part 2 of IGG

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Tomorrow.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hope there are some kindly hackers online to inflate my bank account.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Don't we all

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I still have, like, a billion dollars at least.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I still have, like, a billion dollars at least.

What the gently caress.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I had like 6 million from hackers, but I spent it all on super cars and clothes.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome
I was hooking up money for goons (if they likes it or not). Must have given out 250mil if not more.

Honestly, the lack of info in the ban is annoying but I am happy there really are bans. This is the first multiplayer game I have cheated in and I only googled hacks after getting fed up with hackers. If only they could get all the hackers and not after they have been doing it for 2 months.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Sent friend requests to a few of you Aussies/Kiwis

Rockstar ID: John_tm

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

Deadly Mongoose posted:

I was hooking up money for goons (if they likes it or not). Must have given out 250mil if not more.

Honestly, the lack of info in the ban is annoying but I am happy there really are bans. This is the first multiplayer game I have cheated in and I only googled hacks after getting fed up with hackers. If only they could get all the hackers and not after they have been doing it for 2 months.

With zero intention of cheating (don't want to get my game banned since I'm one of those guys who paid $60 for the steam version instead of a $30 nuuvem key), I briefly looked up the GTA cheating scene to see how bad it was. It was filled with post after post of people posting their snippets for others to use. Spotted one to allow players to reset their report status and get out of bad sports lobbies.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I saw a guy melting down because someone posted his paywalled modmenu for free, people whining the new trainer doesn't work with their OS and people asking how to force v1.24 of online. lmao

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
"GUYS! NEW HEIST! WE NEED TO GET THAT TRAIN"

And with those immortal words, TopHatsMonthly decided to chase after a train in a brown shitbox and try and defeat it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPhZxw1Wib0

Apparently the saved clips don't retain vehicle deformation, so here's a few screenshots to illustrate fully -

The Cabin doesn't deform, sadly

Note the position of the license plate

The trunk was so screwed up you could see the swingarms in the suspension working.

Well, this was inevitable.

Yes, yes he did.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

IGG 2 is a weak rear end update. Awful.

Blackfin is nice. The Coil rally car thing has some lovely rear end brakes, but I can put two spare tires on the car. Barely any new clothing options, more or less some Cosby sweaters and overcoats. Still no new hats or masks. Marksman pistol is basically a hand musket, slow reload, one shot clip. Brass knuckles are cool I guess, except I was already one hit killing peds. There are some new tattoos that are pretty alright, I guess.

My fps now drops to nothing when I try to buy body armor. :bravo:

Very very meh.

Here are the car prices:
Coil, 715K
Vapid Chino 225k
T20 2.2M
Coquette 695K
Vindicator 630K

hellfaucet fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Jul 8, 2015

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Well that sounds truly underwhelming.

Is there any way to find out what items you received from a crate drop? I managed to grab that one I mentioned earlier shortly before my tempban so I can't exactly log in and check my character until the 15th but all I remember is that the popup telling me what I got disappeared far too quickly to read while being shot at by jealous scrubs.

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Jul 8, 2015

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Hexenritter posted:

Well that sounds truly underwhelming.

Is there any way to find out what items you received from a crate drop? I managed to grab that one I mentioned earlier shortly before my tempban so I can't exactly log in and check my character until the 15th but all I remember is that the popup telling me what I got disappeared far too quickly to read while being shot at by jealous scrubs.

It's pretty much the same thing every time right now:
Special edition t-shirt
Temporary minigun
$10k
5k RP

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They added three new Classical Horns also, probably the best thing about the update.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Fat Care-Bear posted:

They added three new Classical Horns also, probably the best thing about the update.

I didn't catch that before I had to head to work this morning.... this is definitely a plus.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
rocks? morelike ramps :getin:

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Fat Care-Bear posted:

One of them is a Flight Of The Bumblebee horn that loops and speeds up or slows down depending on how fast you drive :allears:

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Jose Mengelez posted:

rocks? morelike ramps :getin:

Jose, did you drop the suspension on yours?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

hell of a climber too.

hellfaucet posted:

Jose, did you drop the suspension on yours?

gently caress no.

e:

hellfaucet posted:

My fps now drops to nothing when I try to buy body armor. :bravo:

same

Jose Mengelez fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jul 8, 2015

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The patch is sort of lame and I might be done with this game for the foreseeable future

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Why don't the roof lights work?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

AirRaid posted:

"GUYS! NEW HEIST! WE NEED TO GET THAT TRAIN"

And with those immortal words, TopHatsMonthly decided to chase after a train in a brown shitbox and try and defeat it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPhZxw1Wib0

Apparently the saved clips don't retain vehicle deformation, so here's a few screenshots to illustrate fully -

Which one of you popped out of the car upside down and stuck to the front of the train like a bug on a windshield?

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

VulgarandStupid posted:

Why don't the roof lights work?

They don't work on any vehicle that has them. The only exception to this I believe is the Merryweather Mesa.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Updated the customisation spreadsheet with the new vehicles.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
How does the T20 perform? The retractable spoiler on it makes me quite happy.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

The Brawler is a lot of fun off-road and on-road. Now I just need to buy that 4th apartment so I can stop selling my personal vehicles to get the new cars.

circ dick soleil posted:

I don't own one but I have driven a fully modded version and it's pretty good; It handles nicely on corners and it's pretty drat fast. The spoiler is a nice feature.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

circ dick soleil posted:

Seems to have the best braking of any supercar, its also by far the smallest which makes it great for whipping in and out of traffic.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

FallinInTheBlak posted:

They don't work on any vehicle that has them. The only exception to this I believe is the Merryweather Mesa.

There's a few others from what I've read, like the Burrito of all things. And then you have the Patriot where you can find it with lights out in the wild, but it's not a shop option and they don't work.

necrofin
Dec 26, 2009

Jose Mengelez posted:

Seems to have the best braking of any supercar, its also by far the smallest which makes it great for whipping in and out of traffic.

It also has ridonculous offroad grip, so much infact that you can beat the Brawler to on top of Chilliad easily.

Love this car though, I spent 3 hours driving around in it today and not much of that was on actual road.. or wheels touching the ground for that matter. The non-functional lights are a sadness generator.

necrofin fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Jul 9, 2015

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Requesting entrance into DALI.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

The T20 owns bones. I love that active aero, that's a pretty neat touch. And the Brawler is everything I could have hoped for and more :allears:

Chino is incredibly underwhelming. Not even remotely worth the $225k price tag, unless you you just have to own another muscle coupe and didn't like the way cooler looking Virgo for whatever reason.

e: also, yeah, count me in as having horrible framerate issues whenever I go to buy armor. It was already bad before, but holy poo poo it's single digit levels now.

T1g4h fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jul 8, 2015

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Little heads up folks. One of the screens that shows up when you're loading into online mod says you will get a 25% rebate on purchases from one of the car websites. Not sure how long the offer will last or remember when the money will be refunded.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
Does full armor slow a car down?

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Maytag posted:

Does full armor slow a car down?

It only did for a short time on PS3 and 360 when they hosed up a patch.

• Locked thread