Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:stonk:

how could you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Unless and until someone pops a cap in a wizard in the Harry's Parents prequel, it's not canon.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Somberbrero posted:

i meant more like a player draft. I'm thinking about how the particulars would work.

With the 1st overall pick of the 2015 Mafia draft, the New England Patriots select... merk

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

BANQUE DE MERK

el

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.

Awesome flavor text

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Awesome flavor text

thanks

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

emperor palpatine would destroy voldemort

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Quote this post and tell me the last song you listened to with a brief description of how you feel about it, and I will tell you what your Victorian household servant position would have been.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

EccoRaven posted:

Quote this post and tell me the last song you listened to with a brief description of how you feel about it, and I will tell you what your Victorian household servant position would have been.

Potatoes and Molasses from Over the Garden Wall and it makes me smile and feel entertained.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

snip

EccoRaven posted:

Mumford and Sons - Winter Winds. It reminds me of an old flame and how we broke up when winter ended.
Under Cook

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Potatoes and Molasses from Over the Garden Wall and it makes me smile and feel entertained.

Parlour Maid

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Mar 27, 2020

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

Flagpole Sitta, and it made me feel both nostalgic and disgusted in my former self.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

EccoRaven posted:

57821 by Janelle Monáe. It's a dreamy slow song that makes me think of a church choir. So I guess it makes me feel kind of solemn? Maybe a little sad?

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYvRTioPAlo

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jul 8, 2015

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

"Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" by Bob Dylan, and it reminds me of my previous relationship, sooo resigned, I guess?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

Flagpole Sitta, and it made me feel both nostalgic and disgusted in my former self.

Second Footman

QuoProQuid posted:

57821 by Janelle Monáe. It's a dreamy slow song that makes me think of a church choir. So I guess it makes me feel kind of solemn? Maybe a little sad?

Page Boy

"Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" by Bob Dylan, and it reminds me of my previous relationship, sooo resigned, I guess?

Groundskeeper

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

EccoRaven posted:

Tal Bachman - She's So High. Some guy was singing it at trivia last night but couldn't place the name. I regretfully knew the singer and name.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

merk posted:

Tal Bachman - She's So High. Some guy was singing it at trivia last night but couldn't place the name. I regretfully knew the singer and name.

This is easy - county solicitor.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

EccoRaven posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDBykpSXsSE

Has one of my favorite parts of a song ever (starting at 1:07)

Devil cracked the earthly shell
Foretold she was the one
Blew hope into the room and said:
"You have to live before you die young"

It goes from sinister tones of dread to jazzy upbeat parts to acoustic harmonies back to dread and just runs the gamut of my emotions. It helps that this album in particular was my introduction to the proggy, jazzier side of metal that solidified my love for the genre as a whole. What i'm trying to say is metal is awesome.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

EccoRaven posted:

In Too Deep by Sum 41. It made me feel awesome because Sum 41 owns.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire. I still love Rage even though I haven't been 15 for a really long time

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Opopanax posted:

Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire. I still love Rage even though I haven't been 15 for a really long time
Gardener

BottleKnight posted:

Stable boy

Kumbamontu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDBykpSXsSE

Has one of my favorite parts of a song ever (starting at 1:07)

Devil cracked the earthly shell
Foretold she was the one
Blew hope into the room and said:
"You have to live before you die young"

It goes from sinister tones of dread to jazzy upbeat parts to acoustic harmonies back to dread and just runs the gamut of my emotions. It helps that this album in particular was my introduction to the proggy, jazzier side of metal that solidified my love for the genre as a whole. What i'm trying to say is metal is awesome.

First Footman

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

EccoRaven posted:

Losing you - I feel better every time I listen to it, even though it's about pretending loss doesn't bother you.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Also: I took the Pottermore test again, inspired by the conversations from last night.

I got Gryffindor. I STAND ALONE.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KntnrMLDLA

This song makes me feel happy and joyous as I remember many good times.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

infinity guitars by sleigh bells

It makes me want to fight or gently caress tbh

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

I feel you on this, CPig. Few things make me feel as good as just chilling and listening to video game music from when I was a kid, and playing games sitting on the floor, and nothing else mattered.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

EccoRaven posted:

where is my mind by the pixies because someone said 'where is my brain today' and it made me think of it. it made me feel like rock is terrible and i dont know how these bands ever made it anywhere in the first place.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

CCKeane posted:

Also: I took the Pottermore test again, inspired by the conversations from last night.

I got Gryffindor. I STAND ALONE.

I too got Gryffindor.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ixtlilton posted:

I too got Gryffindor.

IXLILTON AND I STAND ALONE

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yo let's be the Weasley twins.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

Purity Ring - heartsigh

wistful? wistful probably.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CCKeane posted:

Losing you - I feel better every time I listen to it, even though it's about pretending loss doesn't bother you.

Butler

CapitalistPig posted:

Footman

Tremendous Taste posted:

infinity guitars by sleigh bells

It makes me want to fight or gently caress tbh
Laundry maid

uranus posted:

where is my mind by the pixies because someone said 'where is my brain today' and it made me think of it. it made me feel like rock is terrible and i dont know how these bands ever made it anywhere in the first place.

Footman

Pinterest Mom posted:

Purity Ring - heartsigh

wistful? wistful probably.

Valet

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
also i am a hufflepuff with a springy wand

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy) - Jim Croce. It made me smile and I always sing along to it because it's fun and upbeat and a little silly.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

Groundskeeper

Yeah ok.

Red: [narrating] It was outdoor detail, and May is one drat fine month to be working outdoors.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy) - Jim Croce. It made me smile and I always sing along to it because it's fun and upbeat and a little silly.

Nice pick.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Future mafia mods. I will join your game, whatever it is, if you promise to make me BP. :)

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

Hey 2001 called, they want their lovely skater rock album back.

I owned this album.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Hey 2001 called, they want their lovely loving awesome skater rock album back.

WELL THEY CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

Future mafia mods. I will join your game, whatever it is, if you promise to make me BP. :)

Poor KB, I've been looking at a few games since I joined the SWOLFIA game and you just keep getting murdered before D3 begins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Also I am very nostalgic for skater-bro culture, I never owned a skateboard myself but it was a pretty big part of that era & my childhood, as consumerist and fake-outragey as it was.