Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
What's that sports illustrated? You have a bikini issue and sometimes body paint? Oh that's cool. We just straight up have naked people in our magazine.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Colorado bro's:

I'm heading up to the Denver/Boulder area to hang out with my family. I wanted to try something that is pretty much the staple of awesome beer. Not necessarily a 6 packs but some craft or specialty beer, 750ML or whatever that when you drink it makes you feel like you're drinking Katy Perry boobie milk.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im not really a microbrew kinda dude, but if youre in the ghettos of aurora at all, check out dry dock brewing co. good beer for relatively cheap

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

MurderBot posted:

Colorado bro's:

I'm heading up to the Denver/Boulder area to hang out with my family. I wanted to try something that is pretty much the staple of awesome beer. Not necessarily a 6 packs but some craft or specialty beer, 750ML or whatever that when you drink it makes you feel like you're drinking Katy Perry boobie milk.

I've never been to Colorado but Great Divide makes good stuff.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Mike-o posted:

What's that sports illustrated? You have a bikini issue and sometimes body paint? Oh that's cool. We just straight up have naked people in our magazine.

I think it's ESPN's the body issue which is straight up nude.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
That's what I was saying.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

MurderBot posted:

Colorado bro's:

The Avery sours that just came out are pretty good, but they're stupid expensive. like 14$ for a 6 pack. Worth it if you want to treat yourself though.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Hm, I like sours... I'll look into that.

This whole being booze free kinda sucks when you know delicious beer is near.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

What

How

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
wuts her insta account?

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

MurderBot posted:

Colorado bro's:

Boulder Shake is nothing short of amazing.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Herp.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhQDsKoMCz0

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

white girl got it goin on :snoop:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

:cabot:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

pro loving click

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEf_-BKT6zg

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Florida.wmv

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I drank that 40 of Steel Series around noon. Made it all classy-like with a few slices of lime in my SAN ANDREAS promo cup from Carl's Junior, because glass is verboten at the pool.

Roughly half an hour later, I instantly felt hungover and borderline comatose, so I draped myself across the couch and started watching movies.
Went through Independence Day, Minority Report and now I've started Gone Girl.

So two questions:
- do steel series 40s come pre-roofied ?
- is Gone Girl worth the watch?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Gone girl was pretty good. Probably 45 mins too long but still good.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Yeah, I kinda got Gone Girl's gimmick about 15 minutes into the movie and sat out the rest of the unsurprising plot. I will say that a particular sex scene starring Rosamund Pike featured heavily in my daydreams for weeks.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

at the date posted:

Yeah, I kinda got Gone Girl's gimmick about 15 minutes into the movie and sat out the rest of the unsurprising plot. I will say that a particular sex scene starring Rosamund Pike featured heavily in my daydreams for weeks.

you're in to that too huh :stare::fh:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Rosamund Pike was entirely my poo poo ever since Die Another Day

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Gone girl was pretty good. Probably 45 mins too long but still good.
that one chick was v attractive

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

By far this guy is the best Bob & Tom character. Not at all what I expected him to look like though.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

This is amazing.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'm sorry, did I just see Rosamund Pike shove a bottle of wine up her cooter repeatedly?

What in the gently caress :stare:

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jul 10, 2015

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm sorry, did I just see Rosamund Pike shove a bottle of wine up her cooter repeatedly?

What in the gently caress :stare:

Actually, I think she shoved it up her rear end.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

MurderBot posted:

Colorado bro's:

Echoing Great Divide and Dry Dock.
Denver Brewing is pretty good and they always have a pretty wild selection of beers on tap. Prost is across the interstate, maybe a ten minute walk from DBC, and they make fantastic German style beers. Strange is cool if you like your beer with Metal.

If you are close to Boulder, Oskar Blues and Left Hand are both in Longmont and worth a visit. OB also serves pretty decent food. Get Milk Stout on Nitro at the place that makes it bro.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivxr3O6rSE

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Paint by light is legit.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mad Dragon posted:

Actually, I think she shoved it up her rear end.

I want to believe

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

By far this guy is the best Bob & Tom character. Not at all what I expected him to look like though.

IIRC he was just a member of their production staff for years. He does all the call in voices like Larry King, bill Clinton, etc. The Donny baker character just loving grew so drat much that he goes out on comedy tours now just as that one.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzKq_-rx4Ac

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
End of the week, end of the alphabet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZVLp19jang

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
At a bar for the first time since late Feb.

:feelsgood:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
off to Ireland for two weeks in the morning. First week I'm just dicking around Dublin, entire second week is hiking south through/near Wicklow National Park. Will be drinking to excess + loving wild redheaded women with amazing accents for half a month, with a brief interlude dedicated to visiting Trinity College. peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

at the date posted:

off to Ireland for two weeks in the morning. First week I'm just dicking around Dublin, entire second week is hiking south through/near Wicklow National Park. Will be drinking to excess + loving wild redheaded women with amazing accents for half a month, with a brief interlude dedicated to visiting Trinity College. peace

You gonna be like Jon snow north of the wall.

• Locked thread