Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Okay, that confirms we have an SK

:tinfoil:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Goddammit, town loses.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
There are three of us, two scum, and an SK.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
No, we still have a shot. Setup spec gave us four scum, right? So we're two down, two to go, with six players alive.

We can do this.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Propaganda Machine posted:

No, we still have a shot. Setup spec gave us four scum, right? So we're two down, two to go, with six players alive.

We can do this.

There's two scum and an SK. We have basically one path to victory that relies on the SK hitting a scumbo tonight.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Well I guess if there were three scum and an SK then we haven't lost yet, but even if that's the case, we have to hit scum today.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

What the dick.

Okay, analysis once I've got breakfast in me.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
No joke.

I'm assuming we have another 36 hour deadline. I guess that leaves me to read you and garth since you're the only people I haven't looked at closely yet.

I still think Fast Luck looks bad.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
By "you" I meant exakt.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: I'm a g-g-g-g-ghost! :ghost:

This was fun and I'll have to do it again. :)

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

No joke.

I'm assuming we have another 36 hour deadline. I guess that leaves me to read you and garth since you're the only people I haven't looked at closely yet.

I still think Fast Luck looks bad.
Don't forget Allen, he hasn't exactly been cleared yet. I saw your post about him last night, where you put him at 50/50, but you left your vote on imgay. I think Allen remains the best vote.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 5 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (6): Allen Wren, DaisyDanger, EXAKT Science, Fast Luck, garthoneeye, Propaganda Machine

:h: With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: There is currently no deadline set.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
Well that changes everything. :v:

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

I've been spending nearly the past week trying to figure out how or when to role claim because no one is going to believe me, but there's no point in beating around the bush right now. I'm another tracker. I didn't think it was remotely possible to have 4 trackers, which is why I thought either Taste or ANarc lied. After they flipped town tracker, I knew I couldn't role claim until I felt it was my last chance.

I tracked Fast Luck on my first night and he visited no one. I tracked EXAKT on night two, who also visited no one. On night three, I tracked ANarc because I started to doubt her tracker claim, who visited Allen, but died before she could tell us what she saw. On night four, I tracked Allen to see if I could finish what ANarc was trying to do, but again, he visited no one.

While I didn't actually catch anyone being scum, I think it does say something that the only two people I haven't witnessed doing absolutely nothing are prop and garth. I'm far more skeptical of garth right now, but I wanted to share this information since we will lose the game tonight if we mislynch. I think that's the case anyway? Unless SK kills a scum?

I'm sure none of you will believe me, but I'll be around for a few hours to respond in any event.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 5 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (6): Allen Wren, DaisyDanger, EXAKT Science, Fast Luck, garthoneeye, Propaganda Machine

:h: With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: There is currently no deadline set.

I'm thinking we can do just fine without a deadline

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

DaisyDanger posted:

I've been spending nearly the past week trying to figure out how or when to role claim because no one is going to believe me, but there's no point in beating around the bush right now. I'm another tracker. I didn't think it was remotely possible to have 4 trackers, which is why I thought either Taste or ANarc lied. After they flipped town tracker, I knew I couldn't role claim until I felt it was my last chance.

I tracked Fast Luck on my first night and he visited no one. I tracked EXAKT on night two, who also visited no one. On night three, I tracked ANarc because I started to doubt her tracker claim, who visited Allen, but died before she could tell us what she saw. On night four, I tracked Allen to see if I could finish what ANarc was trying to do, but again, he visited no one.

While I didn't actually catch anyone being scum, I think it does say something that the only two people I haven't witnessed doing absolutely nothing are prop and garth. I'm far more skeptical of garth right now, but I wanted to share this information since we will lose the game tonight if we mislynch. I think that's the case anyway? Unless SK kills a scum?

I'm sure none of you will believe me, but I'll be around for a few hours to respond in any event.

hahahahaha hosed up if true. MMM you fuckin card

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
might as well fullclaim tbh

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

The only problem with full claiming is we need the SK to kill a scum tonight. If everyone is too open it may make it too easy for scum roleblocker to stop SK.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
What's really hosed up is I'm inclined to believe Daisy that this setup had four trackers :psyduck:

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Yeah, me too.

It would be a hugely ballsy play to name that many players on a false claim.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
well i'm a cop and i have a scum result on prop

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
still be careful with your votes, we're technically past lylo

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EXAKT Science posted:

potentially, anyway

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
actually let's think about this. 17 players probably means 4 scum. however, there is also a serial killer. we don't know if that means that there are three scum plus an SK or 4 scum plus SK. If the former, we're down to scum/SK/four town, meaning that we can win if we kill a scum today. because there are two kills, it's lylo even in this, the best case for town.

if we started with four scum and an SK, then it's currently sk/2 scum/3 town, meaning that town can only win if we kill a scum today, and at least one of the remaining scum and sk kills the other, which would make tomorrow lylo for town, because technically we're past it at the moment.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
prop please claim.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'm vanilla town, and you're full of poo poo. But it would be pretty cool if I got mislynched and you won, eh?

##vote EXAKT

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

I'm vanilla town, and you're full of poo poo. But it would be pretty cool if I got mislynched and you won, eh?

##vote EXAKT

prop I'm town please unvote.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
No, actually, upon reflection, you're probably the SK. And I guess we need you tonight, but that's still a bullshit claim.

##unvote

This is completely ridiculous.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Reading Allen and Daisy yesterday actually gave me a really, really bad feeling about you, but I guess that would explain it.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Reading Allen and Daisy yesterday actually gave me a really, really bad feeling about you, but I guess that would explain it.

can you explain why it gave you a bad feeling? maybe point to a couple of posts in particular?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

No, actually, upon reflection, you're probably the SK. And I guess we need you tonight, but that's still a bullshit claim.

##unvote

This is completely ridiculous.

What possible motivation would I have to fakeclaim cop as a serial killer? If were an SK, my main path to victory relies on dunking scum today. Fakeclaiming a result on you would be a ridiculous idea that wouldn't advance my win condition.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EXAKT Science posted:

Seriously, no one vote. We could be past lylo and I want everyone to check in and talk before we vote.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

What's lylo mean?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

If we assume 4 starting scum,
We are down to 3 town, 2 scum, one SK
Town wins only if we lynch a scum, one of SK or scum kills the other, and we then lynch SK.
SK wins if we lynch scum, SK kills other scum, and we mislynch.
Mafia wins all other cases.

If we assume 3 starting scum,
We are down to 4 town, 1 scum, one SK
We lynch scum, SK kills town:
Lynch SK-town wins, mislynch-SK wins

We lynch SK, scum kills town:
Lynch scum-town wins, mislynch-scum wins

We lynch town:
Scum, SK kill town: town loses, lynch determines winner?
Scum or SK kill other: town wins on correct lynch, loses on incorrect
2 starting scum:
We are down to 5 town, 1 SK Town wins on correct lynch today or tomorrow

I Believe this is all the scenarios.

Have I missed anything?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

DaisyDanger posted:

What's lylo mean?

Lynch or lose

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

EXAKT Science posted:

can you explain why it gave you a bad feeling? maybe point to a couple of posts in particular?

It's late and I have a busy day tomorrow. I'll be glad to, but expect to see it on maybe Sunday.

The SK win conditions confuse me, especially against the setup spec. I ran some numbers, and it seems to me, if we assume that at the moment we have three town, two scum, and one SK...so, let's say we mislynch and dunk town. That's two scum, two town, sk, and that still doesn't give scum full control of the vote so the win seems like it would hinge on the night actions.

Scum could kill town or SK.

SK could kill town or scum.

There are a whole bunch of possibilities in there and I've actually never played with an SK before, so I could be wrong.

Anyway, faking a cop roleclaim works great for you if you're SK. I could fumble and scumslip, and you get a scumlynch, or what just happened, ie, I call you on your bullshit and we're in another pickle.

Daisy: lylo means lynch or lose. Read: crunchtime.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

garthoneeye posted:

If we assume 4 starting scum,
We are down to 3 town, 2 scum, one SK
Town wins only if we lynch a scum, one of SK or scum kills the other, and we then lynch SK.
SK wins if we lynch scum, SK kills other scum, and we mislynch.
Mafia wins all other cases.

If we assume 3 starting scum,
We are down to 4 town, 1 scum, one SK
We lynch scum, SK kills town:
Lynch SK-town wins, mislynch-SK wins

We lynch SK, scum kills town:
Lynch scum-town wins, mislynch-scum wins

We lynch town:
Scum, SK kill town: town loses, lynch determines winner?
Scum or SK kill other: town wins on correct lynch, loses on incorrect
2 starting scum:
We are down to 5 town, 1 SK Town wins on correct lynch today or tomorrow

I Believe this is all the scenarios.

Have I missed anything?

Thanks, this helps a lot.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Going back to the 4 scum start.

We lynch town:
scum, SK both kill town- 1 SK, 2 scum -mafia wins.
scum kills town, sk kills scum - 1 town, 1 scum, 1 SK- town loses, lynch determines winner?
SK kills town, scum kills SK - can't happen scum kills before SK
Sk kills scum, scum kills SK - can't happen scum kills before SK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
SK might also still be bulletproof

• Locked thread