Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

They're all one step away from crazy pigeon lady in home alone 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

yeah i'm seeing about 6 major red flags in just that one pic

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Two Finger posted:

yeah i'm seeing about 6 major red flags in just that one pic

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Man.

I'm just gonna cop to this.

90% of my personal beliefs and societal views are on the wrong side of history.

I used to be okay with this, then the company I was keeping in my handbasket to hell got really bad.

Now I just sorta pretend to have progressive views and opinions, just so that my social circle doesnt require poorly xeroxing newsletters to leave on windshields. I seriously espouse progressive views while having to pack all my hatred and loathing for this goddamn nation of soddomites and neoliberal retards far back in the closet where the Gay's had been Anne Franking until they finally got accepted in TYOOL 2015 by some rogue revisionist extremist justices on our once Supreme Court.

I draw the line with the transsexual problem, and believe there's an acceptable, definitive if you will, solution to them. And nobody's gotta get their cocks cut off or or take veterinary equine hormones to feel like a real woman or man.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Also:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

"Still would"

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
SMDH.

Though most of us enlisted, and put our dicks in far more precarious situations.. So.. :shrug:

I mean yes I've absolutely hosed far worse. But their pigeon wasn't staring at me with its dead bird eyes and clawing a tree branch like its shawshank while I was pounding away disinterestedly from behind.

But something tells me 'ole polly there would. And that's some serious devaluation, coupled with all of the patently obvious crazy and being an unpaid volunteer moderator of an online pet sub forum that's second and third banana fiddle to the likes of ADTRW and BSS.

These things count, boys.

And remember, flys spread diseases, do keep yours closed!

:tipshat:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

KirbyKhan posted:

"Still would"

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Bird people are the Jews of the pet owner world, FYI. And ferret
Owners? Gypsies.

HTH.

I had CRM refresher one lovely day. The instructor showed up about 5 minutes late, and he'd obviously just been crying his loving eyes out. His parakeet had died at like age 5. Apparently these things usually live more like 10-15 years. They often let it roam around the house, when he got home from work it would literally fly to greet him, etc. Dude was wrecked over the loss.

Edit: I work with a self-described "ferret lady." She has 6 or 7 of them, they all have names, and they don't all get along. She has to rotate them around so they can interact with the "correct" ones. Some of them have health problems. This is a great source of stress and workday discussion.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jul 13, 2015

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

KirbyKhan posted:

"Still would"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Godholio posted:

Edit: I work with a self-described "ferret lady." She has 6 or 7 of them, they all have names, and they don't all get along. She has to rotate them around so they can interact with the "correct" ones. Some of them have health problems. This is a great source of stress and workday discussion.

It's the same deal when people have multiple aggressive dogs like pit bulls. Have to rotate between crating them and letting one out and about. I don't know why they put themselves through that much stress.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It sounds like her ferrets have formed cliques. I honestly thought she was babbling about junior high girls (granddaughters?) at first, but it's just her goddamned ferrets. She has pictures of them hanging up.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i had a ferret for a year, was a chill rear end pet. she just slept in her cage all day then id get home from work and let her roam the house for a few hours before putting her back in the cage and going to bed. she even killed a pigeon one day i was so fuckin proud of her. rip starscream

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

loving lol

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
drat it mike-o I thought I told you to stop robbing Ihops.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

MaxPowers posted:

Ugh. Humanity why.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Should have just shot the man, Im sure it would have been less trouble. Then you could also say you killed a man over twelve dollars!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

almost. the nose stud was the other one not the eyes. not a piercing man at all

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Godholio posted:

I had CRM refresher one lovely day. The instructor showed up about 5 minutes late, and he'd obviously just been crying his loving eyes out. His parakeet had died at like age 5. Apparently these things usually live more like 10-15 years. They often let it roam around the house, when he got home from work it would literally fly to greet him, etc. Dude was wrecked over the loss.

i once dated a girl who kept rats
never date a girl who has rats

i was with her for four years :negative:

maybe that's why i ran away to sea

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

MaxPowers posted:

Holy poo poo :lol:

It's like a stack of dominoes made of bad decisions from beginning to end.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Well this got real weird real fast.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The probably crazy pets mod reminds me of an ex, up to and including the pet obsession

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Dead Reckoning posted:

Well this got real weird real fast.

Also creepy.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
https://www.southwest.com/html/customer-service/extra-seat/index-pol.html

quote:

Customers of Size Policy
Guidelines for Customers of Size
Customers who encroach upon any part of the neighboring seat(s) may proactively purchase the needed number of seats prior to travel in order to ensure the additional seat(s) is available. The armrest is considered to be the definitive boundary between seats; width between the armrests measures 17 inches. The purchase of additional seats serves as a notification to Southwest of a special seating need, and allows us to adequately plan for the number of seats that will be occupied on the aircraft. In turn, this helps to ensure we can accommodate all Customers on the flight/aircraft for which they purchased a ticket and avoid asking Customers to relinquish their seats for an unplanned accommodation. Most importantly, it ensures that all Customers onboard have access to safe and comfortable seating. You may contact us for a refund of the cost of additional seating after travel. Customers of size who prefer not to purchase an additional seat in advance have the option of purchasing just one seat and then discussing their seating needs with the Customer Service Agent at their departure gate. If it is determined that a second (or third) seat is needed, they will be accommodated with a complimentary additional seat(s).

For more information, please refer to our Customer of Size Policy Q&A.

If I need a seatbelt extension, do I need to have a second seat?
Our policy does not focus on weight, and the seatbelt extension is not the determining factor. We use the ability to lower the armrests as the gauge, as the armrests are truly the definitive boundary between each seat. Only one seatbelt extension may be used and only seatbelt extensions provided by Southwest Airlines are approved for use onboard our aircraft.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

MaxPowers posted:

A man grabs your arm results in assault, but pulling a handgun gets a pass.

Yea.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

A man grabs your arm results in assault, but pulling a handgun gets a pass.

Yea.

stdh.txt

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

dumbass shouldve demanded the corporate number before it got to the point of a manager grabbing him. if he wouldnt have pulled his piece he could be looking at an open and shut out of court settlement instead of jail time

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Or just leave your id as collateral. That's what I do if I forget my card.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The point of concealed carry is to save your rear end in a life or death situation. This loving dude just wanted to draw on somebody, if it even happened.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

The point of concealed carry is to save your rear end in a life or death situation. This loving dude just wanted to draw on somebody, if it even happened.

Thats honestly more than half of the people who conceal or open carry. They wanna be Batman in cargo shorts and a ill-fitting polo shirt

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I know, that's why I keep my gun hobby to myself in public. So many retards.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Considering the level of intelligence there, I'm willing to bet there are some falsehoods and stretched truths in that post.

Namely, I'd be willing to bet that him saying that they told him the machine was broken really meant he tried to use a handful of credit cards that were all maxed out and got declined so he got indignant and blamed them. I wouldn't be surprised if they told him he COULD go get cash if he left his ID behind and the words, "Why the hell do you need to see my ID?" came out of his mouth.

That being said, the dude pulling a gun is exactly why retail employees generally won't try to stop you from snatching a bunch of stuff and taking off out of the store. The liability of having one if their employees shot/stabbed/otherwise injured is too great.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
can we go back to talking about the birdmod instead of the gun idiot

wait

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

USMC503 posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they told him he COULD go get cash if he left his ID behind and the words, "Why the hell do you need to see my ID?" came out of his mouth.

IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON I DONT HAVE TO PROVIDE ID IF ASKED! WHAT DO WE LIVE IN, NAZI AMERICA?!?!?!?! SHOW ME THE WARRANT OFFICER!

Man I wanna watch me some cops now.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Oh man the WHY YOU NEED TO SEE MY ID guys. I was behind an older guy in line at a safeway. They asked him if he had a club card to save like 10 bucks on all the stuff he was buying. He didn't have one, cue him flipping out about invasion of privacy when told he could sign up for one with his ID in less than a minute. I just hand them mine so he'll shut up, and he thanks me after babbling on about the government (and safeway) trying to track everybody (yeah, they already are, but I doubt him signing up for a club card is going to make the NSA give a poo poo about him). I walk out after getting my stuff and he's the dude that has a pen and clipboard trying to get everyone to sign some petition for the state legislature, getting pissed off when people didn't want to sign whatever bullshit he was on about.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Stand next to that dude with a petition to remove the american flag, because it supported slavery at one time. Its the new hottness to piss off college students.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Birdlady chat:

Are birdladies crazier than catladies? I've never met one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

Birdlady chat:

Are birdladies crazier than catladies? I've never met one.

Yes.

Veterinarians HATE bird and ferret owners

• Locked thread