Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
Good morning thread, apologies for not posting this weekend.

Gamer and walrus are two lovely apples messing up our orchard; that being said, gamer's recent posting looks like legit town, so I don't even know what to think there. Walrus's post history is nothing but ambivalence and trying to look townie with posts like his "hey guys, we need 11 to lynch, hopefully these lurkers post." Trying to look like caring town.

ICR, whatever you're doing to count votes isn't working since you missed mine on Gamer.

wins hasn't posted since he's had heat on him.

A worthy uhh/MiR needs to be replaced, he has one post since confirming.

Amoeba isn't really playing the game, unless you consider "hey summarize the game for me kthxbye" to be playing. I don't, and consider that to be scummy behavior!

Keanes post history is a torrent of "hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey you scum", as in it doesn't serve a purpose except to pad his post count and "generate discussion." In reality, he's done what merk has done in singling out a single post someone has made and riding that person for it. The only difference is that I actually think merk is right regarding walrus, whereas Keane's badgering could make anyone look scummy. I'd vote Keane for being a distraction.

fiery hasn't posted since confirming.

I get town vibe off Hal, it's gut mostly.

Max comes off better from the whole Keane thing. Likely town

That's all the energy I have right now, lot of lovely posts to slog through. In any case, ##unvote
##vote walrus
c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hello!

Nth Doctor posted:

## vote Walrus
Note that even though this was not formatted correctly for the robot to pick it up, this is still a valid and acceptable vote, since we are not robots, we are Women and Men of Wisdom. (or at least Insane Clown Ramen is.)

:d: Deadline is in approximately 35 hours from this post.
:h: 21 alive, 11 to execute.
:c: Approximate votecount is in the OP. If you want an update and ICR hasn't made one yet, you can do it yourself, the rules are all pretty public :sax:

Okay and break!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Walrus, please claim.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

EccoRaven posted:

hello!

Note that even though this was not formatted correctly for the robot to pick it up, this is still a valid and acceptable vote, since we are not robots, we are Women and Men of Wisdom. (or at least Insane Clown Ramen is.)

:d: Deadline is in approximately 35 hours from this post.
:h: 21 alive, 11 to execute.
:c: Approximate votecount is in the OP. If you want an update and ICR hasn't made one yet, you can do it yourself, the rules are all pretty public :sax:

Okay and break!

Weird, I saw approximate votecount pick it up minutes after I cast my vote.
Either way we can do this properly:
##unvote
##vote Walrus

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yeah, that Walrus post is incredibly awkward considering he has zero content. I can buy it.

##unvote

##vote Walrus

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Wait, that might have been hammer. I can't tell because of Ecco's weird countingness

Max
Nov 30, 2002

According to the bot, we're at -1.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I think he is -1 now. Please let him claim.

##unvote

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Actually, Quid's was hammer... According to the last co-mod count anyway

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not getting that. Nth Doctor just re-stated his vote, that should still have left him at 10 with quid's vote. 9 now.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

I didn't check to see if there were repeats, so fair enough.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Quidnose posted:

Yeah, that Walrus post is incredibly awkward considering he has zero content. I can buy it.

##unvote

##vote Walrus

ugh I find this vote scummy as hell.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You would :rolleyes:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am decidedly :effort: but if someone wants to count to see if that was hammer I will trust you with [WW's] life.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I checked it like 3 times before I posted after Gamer. Quid was definitely vote 10, so it shouldn't be hammer.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
cool!

whoever posts a votecount as of this post will get "loved" status (+1 to execute) today!

(this is probably not true)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

a worthy uhh (0)
Amoeba102 (0)
CCKeane (0) - Puntification Quidnose
fiery_valkyrie (0)
Gamerofthegame (1) - Max QuoProQuid
Hal Incandenza (1) - yuming
Max (1) - CCKeane Gamerofthegame QuoProQuid wins32767 Spoonsy
merk (1) - The Ninth Layer
Nth Docter (0)
Puntification (0)
Quidnose (0) Quinquereme
Quinquereme (0) - Yuming
QuoProQuid (1) - Squiggly
Spoonsy (0) - Max
Squiggly (0)
The Ninth Layer (0)
WalrusWhisker (9) - Merk Gamerofthegame Hal Incandenza zzyzx Quinquereme Max Nth Doctor Spoonsy Which Way Madness Nth Doctor Quidnose
WHICH WAY MADNESS (0)
wins32767 (2) - WalrusWhiskers Puntification
yuming (0) - Quidnose
zzyzx (0)

I don't want the loved status, I'm just eating lunch and was bored.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That is an abomination.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, I remember having to make these when I did Battlestar. I did not like it.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

WalrusWhisker (9) - Merk Gamerofthegame Hal Incandenza zzyzx Quinquereme Max Nth Doctor Spoonsy Which Way Madness Nth Doctor Quidnose

wins32767 (2) - WalrusWhiskers Puntification

Gamerofthegame (1) - Max QuoProQuid
Hal Incandenza (1) - yuming
Max (1) - CCKeane Gamerofthegame QuoProQuid wins32767 Spoonsy
merk (1) - The Ninth Layer
QuoProQuid (1) - Squiggly

CCKeane (0) - Puntification Quidnose
Quidnose (0) Quinquereme
Quinquereme (0) - Yuming
Spoonsy (0) - Max
yuming (0) - Quidnose

:h: 21 alive 11 to execute
:d: Day 1 deadline: 11PM EDT tomorrow! That's in slightly more than 24 hours! COUNTING IS HARD

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jul 13, 2015

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

EccoRaven posted:

:d: Day 1 deadline: 11PM EDT tomorrow! That's in less than 24 hours!

Do you mean 11AM EDT, which is less than 24 hours? Or 11PM EDT which is just about 32 hours?

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Nth Doctor posted:

Do you mean 11AM EDT, which is less than 24 hours? Or 11PM EDT which is just about 32 hours?

Welp, saw the edit.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Nth Doctor posted:

yeah I noticed my mistake check my edit boo!

:cool:

anyway cool continue with your normal game thanks.

I will send prods to players who haven't posted in a while tomorrow morning if they haven't posted by tonight. Please don't tell me who to replace/modkill, that's rude and also not your job!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Are we just waiting on walrus at this point?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Puntification posted:

Do you still feel this way?

Hey Punt, you came in and asked me if I still felt that way and then checked out which is kind of weird, why did you ask?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Reading back, it was because you found Wins scummy and voted him, and were wondering if I would.

Still a strange thing to point out yourself.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote walrus

Bored of waiting.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

merk posted:

##vote walrus

Bored of waiting.

Nice waiting scumbo

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Part of me agrees with merk, to the point that if I could I would have hammered at this point. This has already been a long game day (for me especially) and Walrus hasn't really been the most engaged person to start with.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
We're waiting on a claim with over 24 hours left to deadline. Get over your ego and wait for a response from walrus you scummy bastards

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Squiggly posted:

We're waiting on a claim with over 24 hours left to deadline. Get over your ego and wait for a response from walrus you scummy bastards

Squiggs is correct.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

We're at -1, it's fine.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

merk posted:

If walrus flips town, zzyzx's vote puts zero culpability for that lynch on him while looking completely reasonable at the same time. It's a very safe vote.

If the criticism is that I'm very reasonable, I suppose I can live with that.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

zzyzx posted:

If the criticism is that I'm very reasonable, I suppose I can live with that.

You're reasonable alright, reasonably sure to eat a poopy!

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

I am rubber, you are glue, etc., etc.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

zzyzx posted:

I am rubber, you are glue, etc., etc.

I mean, I guess you're a rubber in the sense that there is a dick inside of you...

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

That came out wrong.

I mean the core of your personality is being a dick! The very essence of your being!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
zzyzx, your posts that I quoted sounded incredibly lawyer-like. That's why I took issue.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

zzyzx, your posts that I quoted sounded incredibly lawyer-like. That's why I took issue.

Nothing scummier than a lawyer, IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

merk posted:

Well, yeah.

I was looking through the SCOTUS game Spoonsy linked earlier and enjoying a blast from the past - there's a post where I complain about being a 1L. :3:

• Locked thread