Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Mar 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

Is this just so you can put Philly in the belt with NYC? Rank the cities with the best pizza in this belt JakeP!

Well I am from philly, and the pizza is good, I have had enough NYC pizza and while NYC is more consistently good there are places in Philly that stack up to the best pizzas I have had in NYC. I have had good pizza in Jersey as well. Haven't had pizza anywhere else in that region, but I am in the metro west suburbs of boston now, and most of the pizza I have had here is bad. There are a couple decent italian pizza places, but its not like home. I have had pizza in Florida, both Carolinas, and California, and it was meh. Better than where I am now though.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I can't believe there's no pizza in boston

I wouldn't know haven't actually got pizza in the city yet. Murmer Twin told me it wasn't good when I was first moving here and asking her stuff so I take her word for it

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

EccoRaven posted:

I assume everyone I meet is a girl until they correct me otherwise.

Ecco T. Raven refers to Ms. Clinton as "girl"

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

b-b-b-b-but what about famous restaurant boston pizza

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

b-b-b-b-but what about famous restaurant boston pizza

lol isnt that a canadian chain?

i watch the dragons den

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I was in chicago once and I ate some airport pizza there and it was very disappointing.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I think Chicago deep dish is more of a tourist thing than something people actually eat.

Its gross

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

oh my god, first New York Fries and now Boston Pizza, my knowledge of international foods is collapsing all around me as the facade of a few Canadian chain companies. Like some sort of weird Hamilton based Truman Show.

I need a passport

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I would agree with the tourist Deep Dish evaluation JakeP. I used to like thicker pizza but all I eat anymore is thin crust, mostly from this fantastic local place that will put capicola on my pizza.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

JakeP posted:

I think Chicago deep dish is more of a tourist thing than something people actually eat.

Its gross

nah when I visited chicago one of my biffles took me to a pizza place and acted like it was legit. it was really uncomfortable but I didn't want to offend so I said it was good.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Like some sort of weird Hamilton based Truman Show.

Ha ha ha! How crazy MMM. That's so crazy, you're totally not in one of those, ha ha ha. Now get some rest, you have a big day tomorrow not leaving the country!!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

oh my god, first New York Fries and now Boston Pizza, my knowledge of international foods is collapsing all around me as the facade of a few Canadian chain companies. Like some sort of weird Hamilton based Truman Show.

I need a passport

I dunno I had some of the best fries of my life in NY. They were fried in duck fat

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
lol Ecco hates me (or anyone w a penis) news at 11.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

gently caress off flats

To be clear this is because you had three posts in this thread and only jumped in to call someone an awful person

Even if it's accurate it's not a good look

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
JakeP eats so much pizza he has to wear a special "pizza" belt to hold his pants up.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Runaktla posted:

lol Ecco hates me (or anyone w a penis) news at 11.

And you didn't have any posts at all, what do you namesearch

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I will routinely eat an entire large size pizza by myself unabashedly.

Such is my life for pizza and life.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I think flats is a cool dude and I think he should post in this thread as much or as little as he likes.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I think anyone should be able to post here but hiip fire. He is constantly disobeying my commands and staying up past his bedtime.

He is a very bad boy

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

JakeP posted:

I dunno I had some of the best fries of my life in NY. They were fried in duck fat

New York Fries is a Canadian chain

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo how have I fallen so far down the top posters list. I gotta poo poo post it up!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

New York Fries is a Canadian chain

New York Fries made my favourite poutine. It was basically food truck style poutine to the point that you'd want to eat it with one of those 3 pronged forks they give you. They're really, really salty though.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I will routinely eat an entire large size pizza by myself unabashedly.

Such is my life for pizza and life.

I used to be able to eat a medium pizza in one evening, and now I can't have pizza anymore at all!

Even tortilla pizza is pushing it. I will have to live without pineapple pizza forever :(

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'm watching s movie on Netflix called "confederate states of America"

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Tremendous Taste posted:

And you didn't have any posts at all, what do you namesearch

Met is modding a game where we just lynched someone and I checked his post history to see if he's active to do the flip and saw he posted in here asking me why the title so there you go.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
*makes new thread* god why do you have so few posts in it!!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Hey nong man

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I agree, it's time for a new thread

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

EccoRaven posted:

I think flats is a cool dude and I think he should post in this thread as much or as little as he likes.

i should really play in some more games again it's been ages but idk

last one kind of was a huge fart even though i played the gently caress out of it + idk how well the effort in:result out ratio is gonna hold up in general

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I wish you wouldn't post at all, because despite being on the right side of this bit you're a generally unpleasant whiner!

I'm sorry about that, I just get a bit irritated at what strikes me as opportunism in this thread. I don't always like the way you phrase things despite generally agreeing with what you're saying.

t a s t e fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Jul 14, 2015

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

flatluigi posted:

*makes new thread* god why do you have so few posts in it!!

I better respond to this post to up my post count or I won't be taken serioiusly.

There. 5.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

JakeP eats so much pizza he has to wear a special "pizza" belt to hold his pants up.

I have to walk/run 8 miles a day so i dont :(

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

oh my god

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Guys can we stop getting so personal? Thanks

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh poo poo, I spelled seriously wrong. Better correct that in a new post. :)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
seeing as your game is what brought me back to mafia you have nobody to blame but yourself TT

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i transcend postcount

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

KB you should lurk until you have a chance to throw a freebie slam on a safe target

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

I'm watching s movie on Netflix called "confederate states of America"

I'm watching The Wind Rises which I'm feeling kinda gross about in how biased its perspective is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

flatluigi posted:

seeing as your game is what brought me back to mafia you have nobody to blame but yourself TT

This is true, and I am already quite a bad poster so it rhymes I suppose