Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

DaisyDanger posted:

Town haven't officially lost yet.

If we lynch FL, scum wins. If we lynch scum, FL wins. If we no-lynch, we have a chance for a miracle at night because the scum's and FL's only chances of winning after a no-lynch is to kill the other and not get killed in the process.

That's true and if we are at 3 town 1 SK we get another shot tomorrow.
##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Heck, might as well.

##vote no lynch

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

garthoneeye posted:

Heck, might as well.

##vote no lynch

Whoa, is this legit?

MMM, if three of us vote no lynch, is it hammer?

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.

Propaganda Machine posted:

Whoa, is this legit?

I think so considering how votetracker is handling it.

##vote no lynch

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Whoa, is this legit?

Technically, it should just require two of us. Since there couldn't be a lynch if 2 abstain.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Prop if you're scum we need to each kill a separate person, then we can share the win. I can kill garth you can kill daisy.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

it doesn't often come up but in mafia games you always have the option to not vote by voting no lynch.

If no lynch is hammered we go into night phase

If it's just two, I'll sit on it for a bit because technically something could change.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Oh yeah joint win is easy. Let's do it

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

##vote no lynch

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Okay, Fluck.

##vote no lynch

:redhammer:
:redhammer:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:allears: night actions please

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Garth, ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ aligned mason has been killed in the night
Daisy, ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ aligned Tracker has been killed in the night

PMach, (。-‿ ◕。)/ aligned goon has been endgamed
Fast Luck, ᕦ ( O_o ) ᕤ aligned Serial Killer mason has been endgamed.

There is some debate about what this sort of ending is, but I'd consider it a sk-scum tie

You are free to contest that interpretation and consider it an everybody loses and is bad ending if you want.

Conclusion post coming

Ask any question and I'll answer it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Stalemate

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Scum/Sk/town tie, they all failed to fulfill their wincon at the exact same time~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Town engineered (lol) a scenario where nobody could satisfy their win condition while living

Stalemate

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

basically how I see it. More desirable to each of them than town winning, but less desirable than winning.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Also good on you for seeing it daisy

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I helped design the setup.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You played a great game, Fast Luck~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's spelled Taste, j

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I was expecting a roleblock since I tried to kill Fluck the previous night. Huh.

Anyway, as the scummiest townie ever, I was going to consider not getting lynched a moral victory :allears:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

It's spelled Taste, j

we were the unfortunate cassandras

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Alright you two, let some other people get their conclusion posts in

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I was expecting a roleblock since I tried to kill Fluck the previous night. Huh.

Anyway, as the scummiest townie ever, I was going to consider not getting lynched a moral victory :allears:

SK was 1-shot bulletproof.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Great game, MMM!
It was a lot of fun.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

drat i knew i was leaking sk vibes like crazy but i was still surprised daisy tracked me with garth and pmach still untracked

im ALSO surprised prop attacked me and my bulletproof in the night instead of hitting a townie

but im thankful that prop took my offer for the joint win haha :) congrats prop!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Serial Killer - The Serial Killer is not aligned with the scum or the town. They are out for themselves. They can kill one person each night. They also have a one shot bullet proof, the first time they are targeted with a night kill they will not die.

Oops :v:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I told you PMach was scum. I TOLD YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Fast Luck posted:

drat i knew i was leaking sk vibes like crazy but i was still surprised daisy tracked me with garth and pmach still untracked

im ALSO surprised prop attacked me and my bulletproof in the night instead of hitting a townie

but im thankful that prop took my offer for the joint win haha :) congrats prop!

:hfive:

Like I said, I didn't realize you didn't have BP. I was also very torn on whether to kill you or EXAKT.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Remind us what your win condition was?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

EXAKT Science posted:

I told you PMach was scum. I TOLD YOU
lol yeah I believed it too, I had been saying Prop and Allen were the last two scum for multiple days, but after Allen flipped I didn't WANT to kill the last scum, y'know?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So clearly I had no idea what was going on ever. Although I did keep getting scummy vibes from FLuck, but never enough to push for him.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

So clearly I had no idea what was going on ever. Although I did keep getting scummy vibes from FLuck, but never enough to push for him.

Your analysis was really good. I appreciated reading it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

TMMadman posted:

I was SK but I wasn't scum! I never knew who the other scum were. I was just as in the dark as town. Every post I made was honest and sincere scumhunting, which I felt should help protect me. When Prop was calling it out as fake I was annoyed because it was REAL! Obviously as the SK subconscious stuff could've been leaking through my posting

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Pinterest Mom posted:

Remind us what your win condition was?
no idea, but I asked MMM on N2 or so what would happen if me and a scum were left at the end and he told me joint win

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Fast Luck posted:

I was SK but I wasn't scum! I never knew who the other scum were. I was just as in the dark as town. Every post I made was honest and sincere scumhunting, which I felt should help protect me. When Prop was calling it out as fake I was annoyed because it was REAL! Obviously as the SK subconscious stuff could've been leaking through my posting

Haha, sorry for giving you poo poo. It's mafia! But as soon as you and Garth revealed the masonry I was very suspicious that you were SK. Like I said, I wavered on the second-to-last kill.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Also, good job on nailing Hiip. As soon as that happened, I thought we were screwed.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

no idea, but I asked MMM on N2 or so what would happen if me and a scum were left at the end and he told me joint win

haa I think I said tie, I wouldn't consider it a win

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Tremendous Taste posted:

It's spelled Taste, j

And you too! I liked that PM you sent right after you died. Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Your analysis was really good. I appreciated reading it.

It was?

I guess on my first day notes I had Met and Allen listed as most likely scum, but then I went after the wrong people anyway. :v:

• Locked thread