Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Mediocrity: the standard of survival!

EXAKT Science posted:

The only people to visit aC the night she got killed were Goo, Zets, and GG. GG has flipped town.

Are we ignoring a possible Ninja again, or are we assuming it's not there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

OmegaGoo posted:

Are we ignoring a possible Ninja again, or are we assuming it's not there?

I guarantee there's no ninja that's immune to our rolecop results. JJ promised us that.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Unless JJ is lying, the scum either perform the kill as part of one of their night actions, or in place of it. There's no need for a ninja when there's so much noise.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

I guarantee there's no ninja that's immune to our rolecop results. JJ promised us that.

Ok. I need to look for some information then.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

According to that information, then, we are 100% sure the last scum is me or Zets.

Take your stab then.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

OmegaGoo posted:

Ok. I need to look for some information then.

What information?

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

What information?

I was looking for people who tracked Carpet. It is not possible for Carpet to be scum if we trust our results.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Yeah even if you're town, game is solved.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
the only sane theory left means Goo is the last scum.

insane theories like the last scum being a power + ninja, or there are four scum, should only be considered when there are no other options, or evidence is presented that hints at their possibility.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

jon joe posted:

This game's roles are specifically designed to upset your assumptions of your results, however. Do not put too much stock in your Rolecop or Tracker results as they apply to standard mafia logic. However, I will state that you will never receive an erroneous result on either; no insanity, undisclosed bus-drives, or visits that don't do what they say they do. The rolecop and tracker can, but not must, be used with your other role powers, if any, without issue. Including on the same or different players.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
yeah and zets was roleblocked on a night that there was a kill and two scums dead, leaving you as the only real candidate at this point.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Zetsubou-san posted:

insane theories like the last scum being a power + ninja, or there are four scum, should only be considered when there are no other options, or evidence is presented that hints at their possibility.

KISS has always been one of my problems.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

yeah and zets was roleblocked on a night that there was a kill and two scums dead, leaving you as the only real candidate at this point.

Which is why I'm spouting paranoid theories, because you people are totally right, the sane thing is that I have to be scum.

But I'm NOT, which is why I'm wigging out.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
There's way too much noise to puzzle the game out with tracker and rolecop results, but watcher results and roleblocks are different.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

OmegaGoo posted:

According to that information, then, we are 100% sure the last scum is me or Zets.

Take your stab then.

:shrug:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

OmegaGoo posted:

Which is why I'm spouting paranoid theories, because you people are totally right, the sane thing is that I have to be scum.

But I'm NOT, which is why I'm wigging out.

or you're wigging out because you're about to lose. even if you're town, game is solved.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

or you're wigging out because you're about to lose. even if you're town, game is solved.

If you're so sure, vote.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
carpet was tracked night 2:

apostateCourier posted:

Oh also EXAKT visited Captain Foo and Ghastly Gangsta. So, to recap, he's a tracker/rolecop/doctor who visited those two.

Roydrowsy posted:

Carpet also visited the same people as Exakt

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

OmegaGoo posted:

If you're so sure, vote.

Nah no need to rush things. There's still a huge amount of time left in the day and I want everyone to add some input just in case there is some batshit fuckery and JJ is playing us all.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Zetsubou-san posted:

Goo was not tracked the night King or Apostate was killed.
Apostate tracked Goo when PM was still alive.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

if you look at the sign ups on page 1... there is a bit of a scum sandwich with Goo in the middle. i doubt it means anything, but perhaps with the complicated nature of the game, things were not assigned quite randomly enough?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Roydrowsy posted:

if you look at the sign ups on page 1... there is a bit of a scum sandwich with Goo in the middle. i doubt it means anything, but perhaps with the complicated nature of the game, things were not assigned quite randomly enough?

this is not a good post. why are you belaboring the point?

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Just mentioning it, hardly belaboring it, as it has happened to me in a game before.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

Nah no need to rush things. There's still a huge amount of time left in the day and I want everyone to add some input just in case there is some batshit fuckery and JJ is playing us all.

I'm a role cop, but also, a tracker.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

GulagDolls posted:

I'm a role cop, but also, a tracker.

##vote gulag

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no....no!!!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
gulag you can't be a rolecop and a tracker... I am a rolecop and a tracker!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Anyway, I've seen enough to ##vote OmegaGoo

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

:coolfish:
This is going to take a bit to take in.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

I agree with Roy that omega goo participating in both scum lynches doesn't seem in character with a scum player but also I'd feel like a sucker if we just let him ride on that all game

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Carpet Shark posted:

I agree with Roy that omega goo participating in both scum lynches doesn't seem in character with a scum player but also I'd feel like a sucker if we just let him ride on that all game

Barring a ninja (which is impossible because everyone has been rolecopped and JJ said that all rolecop results would be accurate), the only players who can be scum at this point are Goo and Zetsu thanks to GG's watcher result. Gulag's roleblock clears Zetsu to me, leaving Goo as the only logical choice.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

EXAKT Science posted:

Barring a ninja (which is impossible because everyone has been rolecopped and JJ said that all rolecop results would be accurate), the only players who can be scum at this point are Goo and Zetsu thanks to GG's watcher result. Gulag's roleblock clears Zetsu to me, leaving Goo as the only logical choice.

If Goo is town, where do you go from there?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Carpet Shark posted:

If Goo is town, where do you go from there?

I have no idea. Everyone else is basically cleared to me at this point. I see no reason not to trust GG's result, and Zetsu is only scum if Gulag is also scum, which would be bonkers in a game with thirteen players and a scum PGO.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

I have no idea. Everyone else is basically cleared to me at this point. I see no reason not to trust GG's result, and Zetsu is only scum if Gulag is also scum, which would be bonkers in a game with thirteen players and a scum PGO.

As long as you accept that as a possibility (however unlikely), I suppose I'll be satisfied from there.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Well if we get it wrong there is one last chance, right?

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Roydrowsy posted:

Well if we get it wrong there is one last chance, right?

Yeah, and there's only a few it can be at this point.

##vote goo

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

OmegaGoo (4): GulagDolls, Zetsubou-san, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, The Carpet Shark
Zetsubou-san (1): OmegaGoo
GulagDolls (0): OmegaGoo, OmegaGoo, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science

Not Voting (1): Roydrowsy

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 15th, 2015 at 10:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
OmegaGoo, town aligned Tracker Rolecop, had a rope tied around his neck and then suspended over air day 5!

It is now night 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Roydrowsy, town aligned Tracker Rolecop, was found dead night 5!

It is now day 6.

• Locked thread