Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Look Under The Rock posted:

Quote this post and I will tell you which person in my Introduction to Philosophy Class you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
it's not really fair since TremTa is every person in an intro to philosophy class.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

it's not really fair since TremTa is every person in an intro to philosophy class.

that's an insensitive joke given my headmates, ecco

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Tremendous Taste posted:

You are the girl who has two different drinks and a Mason jar of candy and responds to most things in class with some form of "...but if X philosopher did Y, doesn't that prove that Z philosophy doesn't work??"

BottleKnight posted:

You're the white guy sitting in the front row playing with his goatee and wearing a Stevie Wonder shirt

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You are the super tanned dude in all khaki (cargo shorts and polo shirt) who doesn't speak up much but nods a lot

Pinterest Mom posted:

You're the girl sitting in front of me. She has long blonde hair and is chewing gum so angrily, it's making her ears wiggle.

chaoslord posted:

You're the guy who I emailed the textbook to on the first day of class and whose seat (near and electrical outlet) I stole today and who is really into anime and wants to go to Japan an awful lot because their culture is soooo amazing

CCKeane posted:

You are the two guys who are off in the corner giggling to each other because they smoked a joint behind the church next door before class.

JakeP posted:

You are the one guy in the class who is in his late 40s, who never talks to the dudes in the class but makes a point of chatting up all the girls, and who just uttered the words "I'm flattered, nobody's ever called me a Marxist before"

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
god i do not want to go back to school.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

history of photos

MMM is the only one who cares, so we're going with History of Photography Mafia.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

cheddar

cheddar

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

quote:

You are the one guy in the class who is in his late 40s, who never talks to the dudes in the class but makes a point of chatting up all the girls, and who just uttered the words "I'm flattered, nobody's ever called me a Marxist before"

lol get it

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I haven't read this thread in days and there's 500 new posts.

I'm not going to read them.

Someone give me the highlights.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You're David Backes, Pig.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CapitalistPig posted:

I haven't read this thread in days and there's 500 new posts.

I'm not going to read them.

Someone give me the highlights.

I'm going to do a game based on the history of photography. I hope you are as excited as I am.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

This New Horizons Pluto poo poo is hella cool and I can't wait for it to keep going into space to take pictures of weird poo poo and maybe aliens!!!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok so nothing going on.

good to know.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Why does it always rain on grocery day?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Quidnose posted:

This New Horizons Pluto poo poo is hella cool and I can't wait for it to keep going into space to take pictures of weird poo poo and maybe aliens!!!!

We already have evidence that aliens exist.

Anybody can quote Tremendous Taste at any time.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Asiina posted:

Why does it always rain on grocery day?

Last week I went to replenish the fridge and bought $250 worth of groceries and my girlfriend came home later and was like "none of this is something we can make a meal out of" and I realized I had mostly bought snacks like hummus and salsa.

I am bad at being an adult. :\

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Quidnose posted:

Last week I went to replenish the fridge and bought $250 worth of groceries and my girlfriend came home later and was like "none of this is something we can make a meal out of" and I realized I had mostly bought snacks like hummus and salsa.

I am bad at being an adult. :\

I tend to buy only like three days in advance because otherwise I will eat all of the food in a few days.

I also buy snacks. :(

I feel you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Usually on or the day after grocery day I wouldn't eat any proper meals and would just eat all the snacks I bought at the grocery store. I don't really buy snacks anymore, but it still feels like something is missing when I get home and I just have regular food and no snacks.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
The only snacks I really get are raspberries strawberries cottage cheese and string cheese. I always end up getting way more veggies than I can eat before they go bad though

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Give me all the buzzfeeds!

Asiina posted:

Quote this post and I will tell you which picture of my cats represents you.

EccoRaven posted:

quote THIS post and I will tell you what thing in my living room most reminds me of you.

~*SECRET BUZZFEED*~

I'm gonna be on mobile for most of the day. Quote this post and I will PM you a (probably table breaking) picture from my phone that represents you.

Tremendous Taste posted:

conversely, the south will rise again

Quote this post and I'll tell you which hockey player you are

Quidnose posted:

quote this post and i'll tell you what cheese would go well with you as the wine

uranus posted:

quote this post and i'll tell you what buzzfeed list you are

CCKeane posted:

Quote this and I will tell you what sport and position you are.

Quote this post and I will tell you which person in my Introduction to Philosophy Class you are.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
quote this post. just quote it.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Somberbrero posted:

I'm so happy the turnip is back

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

You're the super bright eyed girl who sits next to the dude in his 40s and fake laughs at every joke he makes. She seems really nice, I have no idea why she humors him.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqLkhEh1M0o

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

10 quick tricks to tell if your significant other is a drug lord billionaire who has recently escaped from prison

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

uranus posted:

10 quick tricks to tell if your significant other is a drug lord billionaire who has recently escaped from prison

Is he really a billionaire? Where does he keep his money?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

merk posted:

Is he really a billionaire? Where does he keep his money?

tip#3 ask him if he has any paper you can write your shopping list on. look at the paper he gives you, if its money, he could be a billionaire drug lord.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Chili posted:

Sweet, I'm in the diet game.

Can people I know join it so I don't get all agoraphobic and frightened?

Unfortunately I am still in "can't commit to games" mode workwise but congrats on your upcoming wedding, Chili!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anyone want to take a look at my setup and tell me I'm a moron?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

You are Alex silhouetted on a snowy winter day.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Max posted:

Anyone want to take a look at my setup and tell me I'm a moron?

sure

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'll look at it

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Max posted:

I'm going to do a game based on the history of photography. I hope you are as excited as I am.

That's a pretty cool flavor.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Cool!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'll look at it

Cool!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

That's a pretty cool flavor.

Thanks!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

I always end up getting way more veggies than I can eat before they go bad though

Veggie trick, If you buy lots of them and see them starting to go bad.

Chop them all up and put them in a baking dish with butter and seasonings you like and bake them until they are all done.

It will give you another week if properly sealed and refrigerated and more if you freeze them in individual portions.

They are also good for adding to another dish you are making like rice or pasta.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

Chop them all up and put them in a baking dish with butter and seasonings you like and bake them until they are all done.

It will give you another week if properly sealed and refrigerated and more if you freeze them in individual portions.

They are also good for adding to another dish you are making like rice or pasta.

Yeah that is pretty close to what I do actually. I either just cook them all up and then reheat them with meals, or if they are pickleable I stick them in some pickle brine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

Add soy sauce/worcestershire/balsamic before roasting uggggggh omg

Roasted veggies are my food obsession