Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't know you're an easy dunk. I voted for you because I disliked your vote on Taste.

Can you explain why my joke was worse than the others?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kleedrac posted:

Can you explain why my joke was worse than the others?

what others? Yours was the first joke vote, and it was formatted like a real vote.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

It definitely says either hella or hello turnt something I can't make out even at 200% zoom because it's so blurry.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't know you're an easy dunk. I voted for you because I disliked your vote on Taste.

Way to answer the question, man.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

We could kill Somber too. This is some scum posting lately.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ixtlilton posted:

We could kill Somber too. This is some scum posting lately.

You know, I'm getting that feeling too.

##vote Somber

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Pinterest Mom posted:

what others? Yours was the first joke vote, and it was formatted like a real vote.

Kleedrac posted:

Ah ha! A scumslip! Though if I vote for you you'll try to say we should no-lynch day one ..... but it's worth a try!

##Vote Tremendous Taste

That's a real vote?! What the hell Pmom.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I should add to this I've got a meeting this evening and friends coming later on so I may check in before deadline but it is possible I just won't have the time. I'm sorry but right now I feel good about my vote on PMom - I'm not sure how my post could be seen as a serious vote.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
okay sure bye.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Pinterest Mom (3): Tremendous Taste, Somberbrero, Kleedrac
Kleedrac (2): Pinterest Mom, imgay, Pinterest Mom, Mozzafiato
Somberbrero (1): jon joe, jon joe, jon joe
jon joe (1): Pinterest Mom
Ixtlilton (0): jon joe, jon joe
Tremendous Taste (0): Kleedrac, Kleedrac

Not Voting (3): Ixtlilton, Opopanax, TMMadman

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 14th, 2015 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 27 minutes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'll post a few answers, but since I'm phone posting I'm not going to be quoting. If I miss something, it's not intentional just point it out and I'll get back to later.

The first thing that I'll say is that once again I feel a little lost being the new guy because it seems like a lot of D1 stuff is based on meta data from other games and I clearly don't have much experience there.

Kleedrac, I'm actually a bit on your side because I don't think PMom voting for you based on joke votes is a good vote either. In my first game Poison Mushroom cast a vote for me on D1 because she felt like I was trying to hard to fit in during joke phase and a lot of people jumped on her for it and she ended up lynched. However, I had an issue with the absolute tone of your post because we don't have enough information to be absolute yet. If you had just said what you did in your other post about not really finding anyone scummy yet but we need to vote for someone then I could have respected the vote. I might not agree with it, but I could understand the logic behind it. I don't think I'd say 'very', but I do think you're a little suspicious right now.

PMom - I know it's fine to be wrong. I think the absolute thing is just a D1 thing for me. Hell, I called you scum on D2 without blinking an eye. But for some reason it just feels wrong to me to use absolutes on D1. Maybe that's just something I'll adjust to after a few more games.

Somber - 'isn't very helpful' doesn't necessarily translate to being scum, but I can understand voting for someone who isn't being helpful. But if we're going to vote for someone who isn't going to be helpful during the game then I'd take aim at imgay, although that's probably based more off the last game where he was town but didn't really help at all.

As for who I find suspicious? I'm general, everyone. Specifically, at this point in time? My gut says PMom but again that may just be residual suspicion from last game. The :tinfoil: part of me wants to be suspicious of Somber for that whole 'I'm the leader' joke thing. While I'm almost certain it's just a joke, there's also the possibility that it got thrown out in joke phase simply because nobody would believe it. And now I'm slightly suspicious of Kleedrac because of his tone and defensiveness. But if we're looking to do a policy vote then like I said I'd be looking at imgay.

So there you have it. Did I miss anything?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rude

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Dang, there's a reason most games start with odd numbers.

##vote Somber

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote somber

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So we've got a little over an hour to go? Is there any more discussion?

If we're going to take a shot in the dark, I think I'll shoot at the :tinfoil: . It's shinier!

##vote Somberbrero

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm good with somber, he's acting super weird. Also I could do without looking at that turnip

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I swear to God the turnip is a real life actual curse. I had a lovely day too! I'm VT, good luck.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

vote jj with me

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now we can't vote somber knowing he is vt

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Now we can't vote somber knowing he is vt

drat

##vote Pinterest Mom

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote jj

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Note how I try to move the vote off somber, something scum wouldn't do (why draw attention to yourself when the somber dunk looks like a done deal?), and jj votes me for it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
PMom, every time I think I get some sort of read on you, you do something that throws me for a loop. Am I destined to be suspicious of you forever?

##unvote

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Ff ##vote jj

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So only about 10 minutes left. Is no lynching a bad idea in this type of game?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

So only about 10 minutes left. Is no lynching a bad idea in this type of game?

Very

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Well then since I have no clue what's going on. I will vote for the person that confuses me most in an already confusing game.

##vote PMom

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
We need 2 more votes to not no-lynch before the deadline in 5 minutes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I want to say that it's kind of weird that Taste hasn't been around today.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

jon joe posted:

We need 2 more votes to not no-lynch before the deadline in 5 minutes.

or four :sun:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Explain your shift on me, jj

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

Explain your shift on me, jj

Get lynched

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote pmom

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
1 more votqdaicfqbfiv

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh no you missed

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
We no lynched, I'm replacing out. This should never happen. Bye.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:qq:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
And that's deadline.

You lower a length of rope around Pinterst Mom's neck. Bye Pinterest Mom!!

They were... Vanilla Town

It is now Night 1 24 hours or all in.

PM me questions if you have them.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Vote is Plurality, blood for the blood gods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Wait what?

*reads OP*

Oh. Plurality. In a, uhhh, cult game.

• Locked thread