Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

TMMadman posted:

It probably helped that I've been arguing about stupid poo poo on the Internet since before the days of 28.8 Kbps modems.

There were a few times when I purposely stirred poo poo up and tried to look a little scummy. I'll have to look at the scum doc, but I'm assuming I got iced because I had recently said I was suspicious of PMach for not being suspicious of me.

Definitely your ability to stay calm in the face of argument helped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

It was a fun game! Thanks MMM

Apologies to Daisy and my mason buddy garth for the ending hehe :) Although you could make the case town won by fulfilling their win condition!!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

It probably helped that I've been arguing about stupid poo poo on the Internet since before the days of 28.8 Kbps modems.

There were a few times when I purposely stirred poo poo up and tried to look a little scummy. I'll have to look at the scum doc, but I'm assuming I got iced because I had recently said I was suspicious of PMach for not being suspicious of me.

I tried to post like I would if I were town, and as town I don't think I would have suspected you. Your posting was too earnest; it would have required epic scumdoc coaching. You got iced because everybody else potentially looked scummy :v:

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
Even though I was close to tracking scum, no one was going to believe me if I accurately tracked someone. Can you imagine the response if I actually followed prop on night 3 and tracked her kill?

I might play again another time, but never with Taste!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

DaisyDanger posted:

Even though I was close to tracking scum, no one was going to believe me if I accurately tracked someone. Can you imagine the response if I actually followed prop on night 3 and tracked her kill?

I might play again another time, but never with Taste!

He's a fun mod though. You should check out FanFiction and HipHopfia.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Oh yeah, I just remembered. The day I backed off of TMM, it was because I had gone back and reread him and it looked like he had breadcrumbed cop super obviously at the start of the game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

Oh yeah, I just remembered. The day I backed off of TMM, it was because I had gone back and reread him and it looked like he had breadcrumbed cop super obviously at the start of the game.

Hahahaha, I know exactly which post you are talking about and I can say quite honestly that I wrote that post before I knew anything about breadcrumbing. I thought about claiming it later in the game but anyone I would have pointed at would have been wrong.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I mean, I was right

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You never gave that mod review

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You never gave that mod review

I'll give you a review:

Also, I read the scum doc and it was pretty funny. Plus, I got to see good thoughts about me too!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mod review:

You were dece

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

I'll give you a review:

Also, I read the scum doc and it was pretty funny. Plus, I got to see good thoughts about me too!

Tell us more :allears:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

You guys did do a good job of manipulating some of the action too.

How bad were you sweating that Taste hammer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

You guys did do a good job of manipulating some of the action too.

How bad were you sweating that Taste hammer?

Not very. He dug his own grave (love you, man!)

• Locked thread