Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Opopanax, Town Vanilla was killed during the night!

It's now day 2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Final Votecount for Day 1

Pinterest Mom (5): Tremendous Taste, Somberbrero, Kleedrac, jon joe, Somberbrero, TMMadman, Opopanax
Kleedrac (2): Pinterest Mom, imgay, Pinterest Mom, Mozzafiato
jon joe (2): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Somberbrero
Somberbrero (1): jon joe, jon joe, jon joe, Ixtlilton, Pinterest Mom, TMMadman, jon joe, Pinterest Mom, TMMadman
Ixtlilton (0): jon joe, jon joe
Tremendous Taste (0): Kleedrac, Kleedrac

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 14th, 2015 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (8): imgay, Ixtlilton, jon joe, Kleedrac, Mozzafiato, Somberbrero, TMMadman, Tremendous Taste

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 17th, 2015 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote Kleedrac
mafia dad

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

Note how I try to move the vote off somber, something scum wouldn't do (why draw attention to yourself when the somber dunk looks like a done deal?), and jj votes me for it.

jon joe posted:

We no lynched, I'm replacing out. This should never happen. Bye.

really really weird reaction to the deadline.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to claim this now, since this is probably the only day I'll get to claim it with any legitimacy thanks to the recruiter.

I am a confirmed town mason with Kleedrac. I am the psychologist. Last night I checked if TMM was a cultist and got (Not Cult) as I suspected, because I think he's the leader. His behavior has been -really- weird. I would prefer that the lie-detector come forward and test a claim from TMM along the lines of him saying "I am town."

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

really really weird reaction to the deadline.

If nothing else you know 100% certain I was town yesterday, so don't even worry about it.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

jon joe posted:

I'm going to claim this now, since this is probably the only day I'll get to claim it with any legitimacy thanks to the recruiter.

I am a confirmed town mason with Kleedrac. I am the psychologist. Last night I checked if TMM was a cultist and got (Not Cult) as I suspected, because I think he's the leader. His behavior has been -really- weird. I would prefer that the lie-detector come forward and test a claim from TMM along the lines of him saying "I am town."

I will confirm I'm town masons with Jon Joe;

TMM: Please post something similar to what Jon was asking for in the thread.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You were confirmed town masons d1

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

You were confirmed town masons d1

Yes. I'm just letting you know that any concerns you may have had over my behavior yesterday are 100% of no concern. I am also letting you know my night actions and its result, which you may or may not choose believe. Furthermore, even if you believe I was recruited last night, lynching me is the incorrect choice, as you must hunt the cult leader in order to win. Lynching recruited members is a losing gamble. Just ignore them.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't want to out the lie detector off of your claim given you'd be the first rid recruit after seeing that spreadsheet

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I don't want to out the lie detector off of your claim given you'd be the first rid recruit after seeing that spreadsheet

Really? Because I was wrong in many cases, and also I did not play a good game yesterday. I doubt scum would recruit me.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Though they might recruit me and/or kleedrac after tonight just because of the non-serial killer guarantee.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jon joe posted:

Really? Because I was wrong in many cases, and also I did not play a good game yesterday.

C/P this for whole thread

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

C/P this for whole thread

Lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm down to lunch based off of your read should it prove worthy following some discussion. I'm just hesitant to out our lie detector like that

Also there has to be a better question than "are you town"

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Also there has to be a better question than "are you town"

There might be, but it'll give us a 100% accurate result, since I burned his investigation protection if he has it, assuming the lie detector was not recruited. We could ask instead "Are you the cult leader?" if we don't want to know if he's the serial killer

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm just hard-pressed to find a better use for our detector than comboing off of my investigation. Or kleedrac's, I guess, since he investigate ixt for being a serial killer, which should also burn the cult leader's protection.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Do you know if your action resolved before the recruitment?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Do you know if your action resolved before the recruitment?

I asked this before the game even began: If TMM was recruited the same night as I investigated him, I'd get [Cult]

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ok, cool.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Did you really need to out Kleedrac here?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ixtlilton posted:

Did you really need to out Kleedrac here?

There's not much point in not doing so. Today's the last day town has to win unless the SK gets lucky.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, I come home after spending the last 3 hours of the day in traffic*, make myself some dinner and sit down to see the thread has opened a bit earlier than I expected and there are 20 some odd new posts. I start reading and see that the spotlight is squarely on me.

So let me definitively state: I am not the cult leader or the SK.

The lie detector can check that claim and it will come back as true. Does that statement satisfy you JJ? I'm not sure why my posting is weird to you, maybe it's just because I'm new and don't really have a clue what I'm doing. I know that some of my posts from my last game also came off as weird because of my newbie status and I think Taste will confirm that since he was in that game.

* - technically, I spend most of my day in traffic since I'm a messenger, but the last 3 hours today were particularly brutal today.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whats the point of full claiming day 2? its not like there was pressure on anyone

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
You can question my style or you can hunt the cult leader.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Actually yeah that was a pretty strong play by Johnny Jay. Good work and God bless.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cult leader would just say vt, meanwhile cult leader now has safe targets to convert to cult instead of having the sk threat. it mad lame

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I didn't even think that this could be our last shot. I am the log lady, lady of logs and I will consult with my logs presently.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

The logs have spoken, he is innocent!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

suspect

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
So the only question I have now is, if TMM was the recruiter, would he have recruited Ixt?

We could debate that all day long, but I don't really think so. I'm happy enough to assume that the cult recruiter is not TMM.

By the way, who did you visit last night, Ixt?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Tmm could still be a cult recruit from the way that statement was worded.

I'm on my phone right now,, anyone want to summarize what we know for sure?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

Tmm could still be a cult recruit from the way that statement was worded.

I'm on my phone right now,, anyone want to summarize what we know for sure?

Nope, he can't. Or I would have picked it up last night.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Well, while I find it curious that it wasn't a public result I'll buy it

I wouldn't be surprised to see this as a jon joe gambit though

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Technically we have no definitive info, as I or Ixt can easily be under suspected of having been recruited last night.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I wouldn't be surprised to see this as a jon joe gambit though

Is there some special element to a jon joe gambit that other gambits don't have? :allears:

Anyway, assuming nothing special from Ixt's watcher result, we have four people from who to choose our cult leader, at least in my opinion: Somber, TT, Mozzafiato, and imgay. If you want to suspect Ixt of having been recruited, TMM is also on that list.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jon joe posted:

Is there some special element to a jon joe gambit that other gambits don't have? :allears:

It's wacky af and will usually win or lose scum jj the game in itself

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I would pick Mozz out of that list. He's new, correct? I can imagine that would be a tough role to play and he didn't do much besides throw down a scummy vote yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

It's wacky af and will usually win or lose scum jj the game in itself

After this game is over you need to tell me where you got this idea from, haha.

• Locked thread