Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jon joe posted:

After this game is over you need to tell me where you got this idea from, haha.

I've played so many games

I just *remember*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Taste is truly a gift to these forums

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

Taste is truly a gift to these forums

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Somber thinks the mostly likely cult leader is Mozz. imgay, Taste, Mozz, what do you think?

TMM, your opinion as well?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hold on let me check pms to see if im cult

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
interesting, my last pm is from jon joe about anime.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jon joe posted:

Somber thinks the mostly likely cult leader is Mozz. imgay, Taste, Mozz, what do you think?

Kleedrac

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

My d1 confirmed town town buddy, Kleedrac, is the cult leader?

Uhhhh.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

Uhhhh.

town mason buddy*

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey jon joe, the reason im voting you right now is that I feel uncomfortable about your avatar change.
##vote somberbrero
I feel like you changed it to deflect conversation about what the small text in it actually is, and when you explained it to me you lied. I only see 3 words.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jon joe posted:

Uhhhh.

I misread the OP

I assumed kleedrac could have recruited you N1 but then there would be a counterclaim from the actual mason and the game would be over

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I misread the OP

I assumed kleedrac could have recruited you N1 but then there would be a counterclaim from the actual mason and the game would be over

Yeah, that would be quite silly for the cult to do, as even if they got a townie mislynched off it, the SK would have a 50-50 shot at hitting the cult leader that night.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

well if we're clearing jj/kleedrac/ixt/madman as the potential recruiter, I'd say imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somberbrero posted:

"world's only heart mafia player."

I mean, how isn't this bullshit

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its clearly 3 words.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay is EMPTY

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

imgay posted:

Its clearly 3 words.

your little bitch eyes don't know poo poo, idiot.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tremendous Taste posted:

imgay is EMPTY

I still need lunch

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to be gone for the next 8ish hours while ya'll debate this. Really get into that convo.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
there's not much to get into. imgay is imgay, mozz isn't posting, and taste smells like town.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

Taste is truly a gift to the world

He's bigger than just the forums.

jon joe posted:

TMM, your opinion as well?

I would agree that it's most likely to be one of those four. Although I'm not sure I would agree that it's Mozz. It feels too easy and I wouldn't think the cult leader wants to be the biggest lurker.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My investigation last night believes me to believe that Tom Brady is the mod

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I would agree that it's most likely to be one of those four. Although I'm not sure I would agree that it's Mozz. It feels too easy and I wouldn't think the cult leader wants to be the biggest lurker.

Mafia edit - I read the JJ post wrong. I thought he was asking if the leader was one of Somber, TT, imgay or Mozz.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somberbrero posted:

Look at me. No, not at him. At me.

I'm the mod now.

Now understand the mod claim here, since yesterday. My case of Somber is growing by the moment. Howwever, flavour arguements are bad and should be disevowed.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alas, now I must ride into battle. It will be hard fought.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

your little bitch eyes don't know poo poo, idiot.

lol

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Will I be overcome by the looming threat, or will I channel my white privledge into a spear that will pierce the viel

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I do not know, but I walk into this battle alone. The ground slick from rain

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My companion will be an umbrella because summer rains are unpredictable.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I fear this weather will cause mold to form in my car, I better maintain it carefully.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now into the void for 3 hours of hell

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

My investigation last night believes me to believe that Tom Brady is the mod

He's almost deflated everyone's balls.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

TMMadman posted:

i doubt he WANTS to be the biggest lurker but it's typical newbie scum behavior.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When I was noob scum I lurked hard and then town toxxd each other and I won

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I watched imgay and no one visited him aside from me.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

jon joe posted:

So the only question I have now is, if TMM was the recruiter, would he have recruited Ixt?

We could debate that all day long, but I don't really think so. I'm happy enough to assume that the cult recruiter is not TMM.

By the way, who did you visit last night, Ixt?

I forgot to address this in my last post since I wrote it while waiting to pick up a package, I thought I'd come back to this for a minute. For the record, if I was the recruiter then I would have picked Taste first because I have played with him before and while I don't mind his posting style, I know that it can be abrasive and distracting to other people and I would have wanted to use that to my advantage.

Anyway, what I really wanted to post when I got home was a quick personal run down of the four people who weren't soft cleared by JJs play.

First up: Taste - I did a quick read through and nothing really jumps out at me as being outright scummy. I was a little weirded out the other day because he wasn't posting a lot and just based on the one game I've played that seems a bit strange, but I could easily put it down to just an active day in real life. He has been more active today and while he certainly does have plenty of non-content posts, he does appear to be looking for the recruiter.

Second: Somberbrero - He is the one who is giving off the most scummy vibes for me personally. He had that weird leader gag during joke phase that I've covered already. Then there was that weird jump off PMom shortly before the day ended which almost feels like he knew PMom would flip town and wanted to wash his hands of the whole deal. Plus, I'm not sure I like agreeing with imgay but the turnip avatar is disturbing although that certainly isn't a reason to vote for him.

Third: imgay - Honestly, I don't know how to read imgay because it always seems like he has a more non-content posts than content posts. However, since Ixt watched him last night it seems like he is probably town. Does the watcher see if person moves? Or does he just see who visits that person?

Finally: Mozz - There isn't much to read there because he only has like a half a dozen posts. I guess I could see him being the recruiter, but it seems like lurking that hard in a small game would cause more eyes to turn your way.

So I'm pretty much up in the air right now. I think it's likely that the recruiter is one of those four people, but I don't know if I could pick one of them as better than the others. I think if I was going take a shot in the dark, I'd probably go after Somber or Mozz, but I want to hear back from jj and see what kleedrac has to say.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Where are you getting that I said I was the leader, why is that scummy, and if the turnip isn't a factor then why even mention it? You keep saying that stuff is scummy but you don't at all explain your thought process.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Somberbrero (1): imgay
Kleedrac (0): imgay, imgay

Not Voting (7): Ixtlilton, jon joe, Kleedrac, Mozzafiato, Somberbrero, TMMadman, Tremendous Taste

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 17th, 2015 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 45 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote imgay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote Mozzafiato alternatively imgay but v0v

• Locked thread