Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Therapy personas

Thanks Narcotics, this was pretty sobering.

CapitalistPig posted:

Quote the thing and I'll tell you what person you are that is in my various gaming groups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CapitalistPig posted:

Quote the thing and I'll tell you what person you are that is in my various gaming groups.

You are the fat girl who hates her mother and enables her obese brother by paying all his expenses including rent and food, because he's too fat to leave the house and get a job. Also she has anger issues.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

You are the fat girl who hates her mother and enables her obese brother by paying all his expenses including rent and food, because he's too fat to leave the house and get a job. Also she has anger issues.

lol

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

Lay it on me cpig

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

EccoRaven posted:

bandwagon: quote my post and I will tell you which person in my church you are

EXAKT Science posted:

Quote this post and I will tell you what bone you are

Also cpig give me a gamer thx

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Thanks Narcotics, this was pretty sobering.

You are Steve, also plays both games, a Short long haired guy that really likes heavy metal and dwarves.
You are also really into rage comics and memes and are a complete horndog.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

chaoslord posted:

Lay it on me cpig

You are Robbie a casual guy who plays in the monday game likes nerdy stuff but isn't really a strong nerd stereotype. You have a really hot wife and just bought a new house.
Things are looking up!

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 16, 2015

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

You are Roxanne a tall gangly girl who plays in the saturday game and is super into irish folklore and metaphysical stuff. You also couch surf between people who will have you because you seem to be incapable of supporting yourself beyond a minimum wage grocery store job. Also you are 35 years old and don't know how to drive a car yet.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

not everybody learns to drive a car

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

not everybody learns to drive a car

Yes, that is correct, I believe I just gave an example of that very thing.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I finished it anyway.

Atta boy.

Once at a party I made a Ming-ling, half green monster half yuengling. It was pretty delicious though not like your combo

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

Yes, that is correct, I believe I just gave an example of that very thing.

It's a lot more common to not drive say in France, where public transportation has developed to the point it's actually incredibly serviceable. I know Paris is a special situation but a vast majority of people I know here don't know how to drive or do so no more than twice a year or so and generally they all hate doing it.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

you are the Scapula. you aren't really at the forefront of anything, but we know you've always got our back

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I did group therapy for addiction after I got arrested and that was some crazy poo poo.

Highlights include one of the male homeless attendees outing a female homeless attendee as a prostitute by telling us about one of their meetings in the bushes; and a redneck dude with like 4 teeth who when he first joined told us this like hour long story of how he got there that included burning a truck and a bunch of power equipment so his wife couldn't get them in the divorce and how he tried to murder her with a knife until his brother talked some sense into him.

If you ever get an opportunity go to a group addiction meeting sometime. Crazy poo poo will always be happening.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

It's a lot more common to not drive say in France, where public transportation has developed to the point it's actually incredibly serviceable. I know Paris is a special situation but a vast majority of people I know here don't know how to drive or do so no more than twice a year or so and generally they all hate doing it.

I get that for sure.

In this particular case though she is asking for rides all the time from everyone and is a total leech about everything.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Hey if anyone wants to play a totally vanilla game of mafia with no kinks, this is the game for you! Also if you have any newer players in mind who don't read this thread, I think this game would be good for them too!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

CapitalistPig posted:

Yes.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I mean this is Europe. You pretty much can't have a life without a car in non-metropolitan United States, so I get your point.

My cat keeps kicking me while I work on this thing so if you quote this post in the next 10 minutes I'll tell you which of her favorite places in the flat you are.

100YrsofAttitude fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 16, 2015

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Keane, I was saving this one especially for you.

You are my friend Terry,who plays in both games, a total hippie, but not the annoying kind. You like to tell stories and embellish them with things that may or may not always be true. You have three lovely daughters and are getting ready to move back to florida from illinois.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I mean this is Europe. You pretty much can't have a life without a car in non-metropolitan United States, so I get your point.

My cat keeps kicking me while I work on this thing so if you quote this post in the next 10 minutes I'll tell you which of her favorite places in the flat you are.

Catte

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Scrap the time limit just quote and I'll keep going until I run out of spots.

You are the spot by the potted Jasmine plant on our sunny balcony that Marnie likes to sneak out on during the mornings before I feed her but after I've watered the plants. Once there she starts to eat the accessible bits of the jasmine, if only because I keep forgetting to buy her cat grass. She knows I don't like it because whenever I catch her she gives me a sheepish look and scurries away.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

End of the 2nd week of work, my boss doesn't know my name and I'm living on my sisters sofa :smith:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

But do you know how to play a hoe-blade musically?

Serious question: does anyone know how to play a hoe-blade musically is that even a thing because apparently, according to this paper, it is.

It'll get better dugong. 2 weeks isn't terribly long and who knows what's on the minds of others that prevents them from simple courtesies. As for the couch, I'd like to think your sister is glad to be able to help, and we all know that won't be a permanent spot. You'll be back in your own place soon enough.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Dugong posted:

End of the 2nd week of work, my boss doesn't know my name and I'm living on my sisters sofa :smith:

There's nowhere to go from there but up up up. You can do it buddy

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
100yrs you should buy that catte some grass
:catdrugs:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Cat nip doesn't do much for her but I'll get some grass no later than next Monday where I'll write it down on the grocery list if I don't just remember to go to the florists beforehand.

So by hoe-blade they mean a scraper, as in the metal or wooden stick that you use to scrape a hollowed out ribbed gourd in Latin American rhythms. Mystery solved. I was a bit sad to find out that you could not play a hoe-blade in a unique saw manner but rather you just it for it's percussive elements, the easiest to make any thing an instrument.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Dugong posted:

If the boss doesnt know your name you can never be fired

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

You are ME!

The only person left in our group.

Congratulations!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

CapitalistPig posted:

You are ME!

Congratulations!

:spooky:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

You are ME!

Congratulations!

:stonk:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
None of who I chose for anything had anything real to do with personalities or anything, I just randomly chose.

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jul 17, 2015

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

When does a mosquito bite get itchy? I just watched one hover around my arm, land, wander around for a few seconds before I guess biting me? I don't know if it did, I killed it as soon as it stopped moving. But anyway does it itch because of the fact that it sticks its mouth in you or is it only after it's sucked blood, or even later once it removes it's mouth?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

wow, wasnt expecting that lol

you are the tenacious kind of fart that follows you around no matter how fast you walk to try to get away from it

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
how did you know??

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Kumbamontu posted:

how did you know??

you're smelly

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I posted this by using my voice in my phone. Suck my dick motherfucker ha ha ha ha

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

When does a mosquito bite get itchy? I just watched one hover around my arm, land, wander around for a few seconds before I guess biting me? I don't know if it did, I killed it as soon as it stopped moving. But anyway does it itch because of the fact that it sticks its mouth in you or is it only after it's sucked blood, or even later once it removes it's mouth?

some ppl actually have anti-mosquitobite itch genes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

some ppl actually have anti-mosquitobite itch genes.

Specifically your mom cause that bitch don't itch