Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Victor Vermis posted:

welp, that confirms it.

Shim isn't a jew.

He's black.

Vic you are so far in the closet your finding Christmas presents and my dear great aunt Anne's diaries from the bad days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Still love you though bro, I'll touch dicks.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Oh hell yes, I'd still crush that pussy.

Your pretty much a giant human being otherwise. That girl cleans up nice, tells a good joke, and does the filthy stuff with kinda big titties. I promise I look worse in a speedo stand up rafting than baby girl does in that bikini. I bet that apply to more than 3/5ths of us, too. When she bloats up float out, but its pretty :goonsay: to say you wouldn't gently caress Amy Schumer unless your sone butt loving soddomite like our mod.

Moooooooo.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Better be cut though. That wiener has a foreskin and I assume it's to hide your improvised bomb inside their cleverly, terrorist.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

:goonsay:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Been telling you guys Shim is black for years

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Still love you though bro, I'll touch dicks.

I'm not gonna catch you up on cell phone payments or let you blow a load in me just because my dad bitched about welfare recipients.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I have enough bill collectors and statutory government benefits that a computer could be forgiven for profiling me as a black man. Plus, lots of black dudes named Abraham. A lot.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Victor Vermis posted:

I'm not gonna catch you up on cell phone payments or let you blow a load in me just because my dad bitched about welfare recipients.

Ps ssh "payment"

Chinaman gets you unlimited data for a month Sim for $5 and some haggling over buying weird looking poo poo he's gotta unload and you don't know wtf for about $13, son. One time that poo poo was def a 500gram bag of 99.9% pure powdered phenazapam.

That was when I woke up in a psychiatric treatment facility in rural Mississippi.

I lived in Illinois at the time.

Hell of a drug. Great SIM cards too. Think he sold me a bunch of small animal hearts once, with the SIM.

Great guy.

No way those mongrels inherit the earth, they'll just build the railroad tracks we use to ship em off this planet.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I have enough bill collectors and statutory government benefits that a computer could be forgiven for profiling me as a black man. Plus, lots of black dudes named Abraham. A lot.

That and grandma shim had enough black dick in her that some of it may be running loose in the family tree.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
That's not completely untrue, and tells me you keep up. :golfclap:

Yeah, I got some Bluncles.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Seriously if you look at that face and that body AND THAT FACE and can imagine some kind of sex scenario without cringing.. you gotta have some ROOTS.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lmbo like any of you have standards

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Got them child bearing hips.

Got I wanna fail to pay her child support so bad.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Half a kilo of phen :stare:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I don't.

That's how you know I'm being sincere.

Obviously all bets are off when I'm drunk.

... but I'm drunk right now SO YEAH I THINK I AM BEING SINCERE.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Waiting for the fallout when Amy Schumer drops 40 pounds to take on a role.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
I would say lose like 40lbs and do some squats, but dropping that much weight would make what tits she does have loving evaporate.

Fake edit: Holy gently caress, that chin looks like it's built to rest your balls on.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Victor Vermis posted:

Seriously if you look at that face and that body AND THAT FACE and can imagine some kind of sex scenario without cringing.. you gotta have some ROOTS.

This made me laugh.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Half a kilo of phen :stare:

Yeah I still don't know how I wound up in the Mississippi delta region in one of this nations last southern rural county psych hospital.

I know I left as soon as I realized I could shoulder surf the nurse, and I'm p. Sure phen'd up shim never gave real names or social security numbers or coherent responses. Hell I have a feeling I'm still on a poster somewhere.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Again though: Chinaman beats the poo poo outta boost mobile. Or even Cricket. And requires way less registration and authentication if ya feel me.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

right? a bunch of 6 or 7's at most sitting around acting like they can punch upwards in the pussy game. and there's NO WAY they'd gently caress that chick

it's like i'm back in the air force :allears:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's phen. I'm surprised you didn't come to a different country having lost six weeks.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

she looks like a goddamed disaster

then again i am willing to bet most of gip regs look like a loving chodes so i have no idea why they are aiming so high

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

right? a bunch of 6 or 7's at most sitting around acting like they can punch upwards in the pussy game. and there's NO WAY they'd gently caress that chick

it's like i'm back in the air force :allears:

You greatly over estimate GiP.

Or have lovely standards.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im too pretty to touch that fuckin moo cow

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
One of the rad things about working out and staying in shape is that you can score fit chicks. True story.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Man I was gonna get drunk tonight but the ac went and poo poo the bed. Unit is only 4 years old. Some crackhead probably stole the copper or something. Can't get a guy out till 11pm.

gently caress it gonna drink anyway

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

poo poo I'd gently caress her for the pillow talk.

hope she's down with anal

actually i hope that anyway

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Man I was gonna get drunk tonight but the ac went and poo poo the bed. Unit is only 4 years old. Some crackhead probably stole the copper or something. Can't get a guy out till 11pm.

gently caress it gonna drink anyway

there's a thing called a freezer, you can use it to make ice
might want to look into it

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
gently caress you I need my house a cool 68 to go to sleep.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

so keep drinking until you wake up, seems easy enough

also gently caress me 68 degrees your flesh will be melting off your bones

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
No I mean I shouldn't drink cause gotta wait for ac guy. Temp is 80 right now. gently caress you guys I'm a delicate flower

80 f you kiwi gently caress

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Two Finger posted:

so keep drinking until you wake up, seems easy enough

also gently caress me 68 degrees your flesh will be melting off your bones

:frogout: you filthy Brit. We use the standard unit here in America.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Fart Sandwiches posted:

No I mean I shouldn't drink cause gotta wait for ac guy. Temp is 80 right now. gently caress you guys I'm a delicate flower

80 f you kiwi gently caress

:thejoke:

Genocide Tendency posted:

:frogout: you filthy Brit. We use the standard unit here in America.

that's kiwi to you goddamn freedommongers

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's a comfortable 293 degrees in my apartment.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

now there's a measurement i can get behind
my room is currently 280

winter kinda owns, you don't need to worry about chucking your beers in the fridge because they'll stay cold

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

now there's a measurement i can get behind
my room is currently 280

winter kinda owns, you don't need to worry about chucking your beers in the fridge because they'll stay cold

Haha what? It's not winter dude, it's fuckin' July. IDGAF what you tell me: Jesus h. (H. As in H.W(As in the president (The good one(Married to Barb, not the one who kills people with her car (That'd be W'.s wife not H.W. But for real W. Did a lot of cokeand if you've come this far down the rabbit hole I'ma tell it like it is(George bush hates black people was the 4th most true thing Kante ever said (gently caress I forgot how far nested these are six? ( Nope, loving..8..)))))))) Christ was white and spoke English not espanol and it's not goddamn winter in July even in upside down land next to Australia's taint.

Turtles all the way down.

• Locked thread