Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

Can you have gay sex with Kaz?

i think so, the same way you do wit hpaz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

kaz and ocelot love big boss

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I did the kojima gz mission after someone here mentioned he says something different if you s rank it. Those little touches... So smart.

It's also fun to shoot people with the stun revolver from a helicopter.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That stun revolver is so loving powerful that I hope I can quickly research it in TPP

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

frank.club posted:

That stun revolver is so loving powerful that I hope I can quickly research it in TPP

i love the stun revolver in GZ and always use it in the mission its in

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It gives me hope that the silenced rubber round assault rifle in TPP will be the the sickest thing in the universe

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i look forward to seeing all of the cool poo poo you can make in TPP. i hope theres a lot of silly stuff like the banana in PW

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
The stun revolver is def the best gun in gz

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that they solved the problem with no kill runs only have Mk22 as a weapon by just making every gun be also able to be nonlethal just because the icon is blue.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

frank.club posted:

It gives me hope that the silenced rubber round assault rifle in TPP will be the the sickest thing in the universe

nut shots only

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

nut shots only

this would be a great codec call after you fulton'd them

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I just got to the cutscene where the president grabs raiden's dick.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The President just might be the realest dude in MGS2 short of Solid Snake.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

kaz and ocelot love big boss

Who doesn't?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I just beat the Hind fight in MGS.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up watching Evo all day and not playing PW. Sorry Benny.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

frank.club posted:

Oh my god. I'm glad I'm not really following this game closely. I've only watched the trailers once...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Imma get a PS4 for this game I think...dunno if I can wait.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just beat the Hind fight in MGS.

that entire part kicks a lot of rear end

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:siren: do not even think of clicking on this if you haven't beat MGS1 yet :siren:

https://gifsound.com/?gif=stream1.gifsoup.com/view/877988/that-s-not-master-miller-o.gif&v=kujo7V9m0gk&s=14

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've got ZEKE assembled fully, and I've got every non-boss battle side op cleared, and I've done all 6 search for Zadornov missions...haven't triggered the next part though, anything I might be missing?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Some vehicle battles need to be cleared to unlock extra ops, you don't have to do most of the custom vehicle battles unless you want top tier weapons

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Try doing Extra Ops 001 with Snake

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I cleared one more side ops and triggered it.

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature
so glad ps+ lets you play GZ. my original copy was for ps3, but my konami core thing wasn't working so i wouldnt have been able to transfer my save to ps4. a year after submitting my ticket i still hadn't gotten a reply from their support, so i emailed them about it and they were just like "tough poo poo bro its been too long and now we can't help you." bravo konami

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Was getting some weird graphical glitches on gz yesterday but it seems to be cleared up now.

Got the last bunch of XOF patches, finally S-ranked the main mission, and got a couple of A's on some side ops

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

In Training posted:

I cleared one more side ops and triggered it.

is that the scene where zardanov tries to kill snake by firing his hand at him or am I miss remembering ??

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Proud Rat Mom posted:

is that the scene where zardanov tries to kill snake by firing his hand at him or am I miss remembering ??

Yeah it was cool as hell. All I've got left now is ZEKE mission (very cool twist, btw). Will finish tonight most likely.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
MGS 2 handshake scene

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Oh Long Johnson posted:

MGS 2 handshake scene

I made this many years ago

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Yeah it was cool as hell. All I've got left now is ZEKE mission (very cool twist, btw). Will finish tonight most likely.

I don't know how other people felt but I looked at GZ/TPP very differently after I got the real ending in PW.

Spoilering because IT hasn't seen it yet

Even though Kaz had good intentions he was another person close to snake who lied to & manipulated him. I feel like he would do anything to further MSF/DD, even if it means doing it without Snake

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I've been stuck near the end of MGS3 for ages and I really need to finish it, I think I'm at the beginning of Groznygrad? I'm supposed to steal some bodies clothes or ID badge or something and every time I try to play it I wear the disguise but the guards spot me right away & I get frustrated & turn it off. I think I'll just use a guide

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

I've been stuck near the end of MGS3 for ages and I really need to finish it, I think I'm at the beginning of Groznygrad? I'm supposed to steal some bodies clothes or ID badge or something and every time I try to play it I wear the disguise but the guards spot me right away & I get frustrated & turn it off. I think I'll just use a guide

The scientist disguise should work in that building, you have to knock Raidenovich out in the locker room.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I have found MGS a lot more fun with a guide. I don't know about the sequels.

Soral
May 30, 2009

my copy of mgs legacy finally came in. i've made it to the foot of the communications tower already. in battle, and gaming, i am as if possessed by a demon

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

The scientist disguise should work in that building, you have to knock Raidenovich out in the locker room.

Someone said it earlier but if you put the scientist costume on just walk up to the locker room and wait for the guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

Someone said it earlier but if you put the scientist costume on just walk up to the locker room and wait for the guy

That was me I think.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The locker snake puts raikov in has a raiden poster inside of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Apparently wearing the raiden mask counts as face paint so the guards didn't alert when I stopped wearing it

• Locked thread