Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

titties posted:

The pubs were fine when I was there except the part where they stopped inviting me.

Get back on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Cute as heck posted:

Get back on!

ok but then you have to help me farm mats on warframe

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

titties posted:

ok but then you have to help me farm mats on warframe

ok i promise

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

I was on when I said that. getting back on now.

EDIT: I'm on, lets do some poo poo. I have a prison job all done except for the last setup and the finale.

BitBasher fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jul 18, 2015

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

BitBasher posted:

I was on when I said that. getting back on now.

EDIT: I'm on, lets do some poo poo. I have a prison job all done except for the last setup and the finale.

poo poo, doin it with a full team rn, but after this run I'll join up on yours, if you're still down.

Also still need your GT lol

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Cute as heck posted:

poo poo, doin it with a full team rn, but after this run I'll join up on yours, if you're still down.

Also still need your GT lol

Its BitBasher! Youre on my loving friends list!

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

BitBasher posted:

Its BitBasher! Youre on my loving friends list!

I have like 200 friends because pubs send me friend reqs and i just accept them all IM SORRY :^(

shadok
Dec 12, 2004

You tried to destroy it once before, Commodore.
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.
Fun Shoe
Got this game on release but only just got around to playing it. Have finished story mode, just starting online - have never done a heist. I can follow instructions. 360 GT: Alrindel.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

I can't decide if I hate the constant failing of heist setups more, or if I hate the good streak of setups followed by not being invited to the finale more. I just feel used with the latter. Pubbies breaking my heart

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

At first I thought it was just bad luck - then someone said "if you're failing the heists ten times in a row with ten different groups of people, hint: it's not them, it's you"

and then I realized that it was me - I was the pubby

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Big thanks to Blackguy32, BitBasher, and of course my waifu Titties

Also sorry I disappeared Blackguy32, there was a loving wasp in my office and I had to commit war crimes on that son of a bitch. Tried inviting you back for the finale :(

chopbustabrown
Sep 14, 2011

I AM THE HEAT MISER
Anyone down for El Chappo simulator? Need to make fat stacks on this double $$GTA$$ Heist!

PS4 chopbustabrown

On for the next 5 or so hours.

chopbustabrown fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 19, 2015

sigseven
May 8, 2003

That was heavy.
Getting the Insurgent stuck in new and exciting ways.

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
What's the point of a GTA5 car show? It should at least be rare cars, like time-limited ones (Roosevelt), special-requirement (Dukes), or very-hard-to-get (Mariachi Tornado if it wasn't a piece of poo poo).
That said, if I remember, I'll be bringing the freedomobile. I don't really have anything in those remaining categories.

If rockstar really is working on the next update, I'd be happy with just a 4th garage, more outfit slots, and for whatever they did to gently caress up the performance in this last patch to go away.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

UserErr0r posted:

What's the point of a GTA5 car show? It should at least be rare cars, like time-limited ones (Roosevelt), special-requirement (Dukes), or very-hard-to-get (Mariachi Tornado if it wasn't a piece of poo poo).
That said, if I remember, I'll be bringing the freedomobile. I don't really have anything in those remaining categories.

It just sounds to me like an attempt to gather some other goons together to hang out (and end up launching supercars onto trains), but with some added vehicle variety.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

UserErr0r posted:

What's the point of a GTA5 car show?

It's fun. If people are going to bitch about doing missions over and being bored, what's wrong with doing something different?

mutata
Mar 1, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
I think UE's job is just to bitch about everything.

Edit: and then volunteer to participate.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

In fairness I also think it's stupid and would probably put a sticky on every car, run away and put bounties on everyone. Luckily for you guys, I'm rather busy this weekend.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
If yall think its dumb it I'm not offended, I can just call it a wash y'know :v:

mutata
Mar 1, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
I thought that the threat of gang violence was part of the draw of doing something as pedestrian as a car show in GTA V.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

mutata posted:

I thought that the threat of gang violence was part of the draw of doing something as pedestrian as a car show in GTA V.

Violently subverting an otherwise innocuous online event is part of the true spirit of goondom.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Got a loading screen tip, half off heist vehicles tomorrow? If you're on the fence about that kuruma or casco or velum, this could do it for you

mutata
Mar 1, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
I need to do the heists and get access to the vehicles sometime...

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

mutata posted:

I need to do the heists and get access to the vehicles sometime...

The kuruma and casco are the best and unlocked in the first two heists, should be a snap since prison break is double pay right now. Hopefully this applies to warstock poo poo, so I can get that insurgent cheap

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Cute as heck posted:

Big thanks to Blackguy32, BitBasher, and of course my waifu Titties

Also sorry I disappeared Blackguy32, there was a loving wasp in my office and I had to commit war crimes on that son of a bitch. Tried inviting you back for the finale :(

It's cool. I has to get ready for work anyhow.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Anyone available on PS4 for a quick one on one dm for my daily objective? PSN is Tarwedge

First day in weeks that I haven't had a challenge just from driving around being a dickhead, so I'm on the best killing spree of my entire gtao career :sigh:

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
So I just decided to get a Panto, paint it yellow, put on some of the carbon body mods, pink rims that are sort of flowery shape looking and the "flight of the bumblebee" horn. It's kinda funny I think, I'm easy amused though, should I get yellow neons too?

Dryer Lint
May 17, 2010

Biggest most lovable jerk on the internet.
:sun:
I love the car show idea. gently caress, let's move the time back an hour (so I'll be awake) and make it a full car/fashion show. I will show you all that creamsicle is here to stay! For a couple months at least!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Jonesy posted:

Got a loading screen tip, half off heist vehicles tomorrow? If you're on the fence about that kuruma or casco or velum, this could do it for you

So that's why the Kuruma was so cheap all of a sudden.

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack

Anime_Otaku posted:

So I just decided to get a Panto, paint it yellow, put on some of the carbon body mods, pink rims that are sort of flowery shape looking and the "flight of the bumblebee" horn. It's kinda funny I think, I'm easy amused though, should I get yellow neons too?

Panto crew represent

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dryer Lint posted:

I love the car show idea. gently caress, let's move the time back an hour (so I'll be awake) and make it a full car/fashion show. I will show you all that creamsicle is here to stay! For a couple months at least!

I'm down with moving it back and hour

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Hey dudes. PC sunday sometime around 2:00 PM CST (I've got testing and such Friday-Saturday), I want to do another car show near the mansion courtyard again. I want a car from
Super-TopHatsMonthly Adder or Osiris
Coupe-Karanax Lampadati Felon
Utility-
Sedan-OhsH Ingot
Off-road-goodness me could this be denerial visease Mesa
Muscle-Coja Blade
Sports-Tigga Comet or Jester Race car
Sports Classic-Coupedevilles Roosevelt
Motorcycle-
Compact-
SUV-

I'll bring the super, if you want to bring a military vehicle go ahead. Declare in the thread. I'm gonna take screenshots. Bring the most beautiful cars you go (nothing to garish)

Edit: Dress how your car is. For example, if you're providing a muscle car, you better be a 50s-70s leather jacket wearing renegade.

Count on me to bring my chromed out Dubsta

DarkMalfunction
Sep 5, 2014

Anyone know if the Roosevelt is gonna become available any time in the future? I really want one, but AFAIK it hasn't been available since 2014 or so. I managed to get the Liberator and Sovereign during the event, and I want to keep working on my limited edition car garage.

I'd also love to get to level 100 so I can gold-plate my Dundreary Regina, so it matches the dollar-sign, white-wall lowrider rims, but it's probably going to take a while, I only just reached level 70.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

DarkMalfunction posted:

Anyone know if the Roosevelt is gonna become available any time in the future? I really want one, but AFAIK it hasn't been available since 2014 or so. I managed to get the Liberator and Sovereign during the event, and I want to keep working on my limited edition car garage.

I'd also love to get to level 100 so I can gold-plate my Dundreary Regina, so it matches the dollar-sign, white-wall lowrider rims, but it's probably going to take a while, I only just reached level 70.

No you can't get the roosevelt

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

coupedeville posted:

No you can't get the roosevelt

roosevelt will be available in mid February 2016 along with the gusenberg sweeper and devil/cherub masks.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Jose Mengelez posted:

roosevelt will be available in mid February 2016 along with the gusenberg sweeper and devil/cherub masks.

It wasn't in 2015.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

geeves posted:

It wasn't in 2015.

Everyone thinks that because heists came out and they didn't want to run another even or whatever. But then they ran the independence day event and three days later did the ill gotten gains update.

taters
Jun 13, 2005

Concerning the double RP on Prison Break; If you fail even once or have some super slow pub doing a critical role, its still worse RP then grinding out the faster Missions. God forbid the heist leader is doing it for the first time and can't skip the cutscene.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I braved the Prison Break heist for the first time last night, and the guy driving the escape vehicle managed to smash it into a gas station at the last second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
So, how do you really get custom plates in GTAO?

I'm trying to set "poorboy" on my Rhapsody, but the GTAO section of my garage only lists 9 cars (out of 30), which excludes the Rhapsody.
Do I need to assign it to a random car, order it, then go assign it myself in the garage in-game? If I do that, is the plate going to be permanent on the other car?

edit: FREEDOM is not allowed as a license plate. Irony?
It's probably because it contains "dom"

UserErr0r fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 19, 2015

• Locked thread