Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Yeah that flaming homo pumped his wife so full of cum they have record breaking numbers of kids. It's like, you just need to have the beard you don't gotta groom it.

lmao if you think the only incest in that house is older male > younger female. every teenage boy in that house besides Josiah have had a piece of michelle. Jim Beta only fathered the first ten kids

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jul 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Yeah that flaming homo pumped his wife so full of cum they have record breaking numbers of kids. It's like, you just need to have the beard you don't gotta groom it.

How do we know he actually fathered the kids? I think they were all conceived through virgin birth well maybe except for Josh. Jim Bob did the nasty with Michelle once and thus they were punished by god for the evil deed and begat Josh who then defiled the purity of the Duggar daughters.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

dog buttz posted:

lmao if you think the only incest in that house is older male > younger female. every teenage boy in that house besides Josiah have had a piece of michelle. Jim Beta only fathered the first ten kids

I'm staring at my screen with barely concealed contempt. Everything about the joke was bad but when I noticed you oh so cleverly changed Jim Bob to Jim Beta it turned from a lovely joke into a window to your soul. It reveals a mind so loving simple and insecure that it had to edit a dumbass cuck joke. The kind of mind that picks up on this haha MRAs are dumbfucks thing and just runs with it - With all the sophistication and understanding of nappy clad 3yo wearing their mothers pearls. gently caress you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because it was a beta chicken that just got cucked.

Does that illustrate to you just how god damned terrible the joke was? If you're reading that chicken crossed the road joke and thinking man that loving sucks then we've reached a point of empathy.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

I'm staring at my screen with barely concealed contempt. Everything about the joke was bad but when I noticed you oh so cleverly changed Jim Bob to Jim Beta it turned from a lovely joke into a window to your soul. It reveals a mind so loving simple and insecure that it had to edit a dumbass cuck joke. The kind of mind that picks up on this haha MRAs are dumbfucks thing and just runs with it - With all the sophistication and understanding of nappy clad 3yo wearing their mothers pearls. gently caress you.

Does that illustrate to you just how god damned terrible the joke was? If you're reading that chicken crossed the road joke and thinking man that loving sucks then we've reached a point of empathy.

Seriously consider suicide.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Hobohemian posted:

Seriously consider suicide.

I am now!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

just like a guilt tripped religious girl that got hosed by her own brother

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

get cucked, beta

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
If it hadn't been for Jim Bob's grope
Jana'd been married long time 'go
Where can they run to? Where can they go?
Her sisters can't run from Jim Bob's grope.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

dog buttz posted:

get cucked, beta
/

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Josh's breeder popped out another kid. Another girl for him to molest! He must be overjoyed.

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
Because he's a Beta chicken who just got clucked.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Don't worry guys, there is hope for TLC yet.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/10/family_of_12_boys_wonders_will.html

Edit : And he would like to see the effect of adding a girl to the mix in a household with 12 boys, ranging in age from 15 months to 22 years.

:banjo: :stonkhat: :barf:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Josh's breeder popped out another kid. Another girl for him to molest! He must be overjoyed.

he's not allowed to touch those, it depreciates the market value

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Jim Bob

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Joshua James.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I look forward to the TMZ 'Where are they now?' in about 15 years where it will have at least one of the kids on heroin and the rest still all happy clappy dead eye smiling together.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Oh no, forums user Dog Buttz is not meeting my high posting standards.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

No more posts unless news pls

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
All TLC has to do is bring back that toddlers and tiaras stripper show, and the one about the midgets having sex. TLC do the needful, and satify the desires of all of americas crippled sexually desires, youve already covered incest.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

SpeedGem posted:

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/10/family_of_12_boys_wonders_will.html

Edit : And he would like to see the effect of adding a girl to the mix in a household with 12 boys, ranging in age from 15 months to 22 years.

I think they already have it covered - best quote on that page (referring to their 15 month old son):

quote:

“He’s at a fun age, and the boys are just enjoying him.”

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Phyzzle posted:

Because he's a Beta chicken who just got clucked.

Lol, for real.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Quote your sources.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

happyhippy posted:

I look forward to the TMZ 'Where are they now?' in about 15 years where it will have at least one of the kids on heroin and the rest still all happy clappy dead eye smiling together.

I just asked Siri to remind me to watch the E! True Hollywood Story on this in 15 years.

It actually did set a reminder for July 19, 2030. :psyduck:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Josh resurfaces

Her eyes are saying "Help Me"

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I wrote some software for work that will automatically flag and delete toxic Instagram comments on your posts. Maybe I should give Josh a call

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

SpeedGem posted:

What's the over under on at least half of them being homosexual? And shunned when they come out of the closet.

Maybe someone will start an Underground Railroad for gay children of large families?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Josh resurfaces

While Josh has the same vacant, bewildered stare all the Duggar males seem to share.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

While Josh has the same vacant, bewildered stare all the Duggar males seem to share.

"wait, WHICH of these is it okay to gently caress?"

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Astrofig posted:

"wait, WHICH of these is it okay to gently caress?"

Oh he knows. Just look at the location of his fingers in that picture.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Josh resurfaces

Who? His wife or the baby?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Josh resurfaces

How come he is allowed to use twitter or instagram or whatever? I thought the internet was forbidden for male Duggars in case they catch a glimpse of a woman.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
How do these families stay financially afloat? Kids are loving expensive, theres no education how the gently caress dows that work

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Are those sort of facial features common in that part of the world or is Josh related to his wife by blood?

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Are those sort of facial features common in that part of the world or is Josh related to his wife by blood?

Hasidic Jewish communities tend to get kind of inbreedy due to how cloistered they are. That's going to happen to Quiverfulls in the future if it hasn't already.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

That would explain his attraction to her.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

How come he is allowed to use twitter or instagram or whatever? I thought the internet was forbidden for male Duggars in case they catch a glimpse of a woman.
I'm sure they use less holy intermediaries to communicate with the proles, meaning a publicist.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

SpeedGem posted:

quote:

I love being pregnant. I've spent half my life being pregnant. - Kateri Schwandt

:barf:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Josh resurfaces

Hey, what does that top commenter have against Kerry Sandusky? Just another one of those haters who can't stand midget-car racing?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
He's a molester! He's a CHILD molester!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

SpeedGem posted:

I knew a family with 12 boys and 1 girl.

The girl was gone pretty much the moment she graduate high school.

• Locked thread