Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Soylentbits posted:

I honestly thought they were both disappointing. Their lip syncing wasn't spectacular, Will Arnett chose kinda lazy songs to do, and their respective productions seemed boring. Their end gags were alright I guess.

I don't know if that was it, or if something significant changed with the show's production values in like the two months between seasons 1 and 2. Did they replace the editor and LL's writer? A lot of things, but especially the timing, seemed weirdly off. Allison Brie definitely outdid Arnett, though. Hell, he hosed up his first song by holding the microphone right in front of his mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Bieber and Sanders committed to it at least. Holy poo poo did Sanders commit.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Bieber and Sanders committed to it at least. Holy poo poo did Sanders commit.

After seeing the yotube clips of Bieber fully committing to Ozzy I assumed he'd win. And then Sanders went next level.

This show has solidified itself as the absolute best platform for celebs to just clown all over each other and have a blast. If what the execs and producers have said is true all of the people who've already done it have asked to come back again for another show for the fun of it.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Never cross an introvert.
After the Dubsmash war, my dream episode is Clark Gregg/Chloe Bennet vs. Hayley Atwell/James D'Arcy

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Tupping Liberty posted:

After the Dubsmash war, my dream episode is Clark Gregg/Chloe Bennet vs. Hayley Atwell/James D'Arcy

They'd just keep bringing on guests until Steven Amell drops off a video of the entire DC tv universe cast fake singing while doing salmon ladders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Sakarja posted:

Yeah, watching two old has-beens phoning it in was kinda sad.

Allison Brie is has-been? :confused:

surf rock posted:

between seasons 1 and 2.

It's still season 1.

• Locked thread