Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Amoeba102 posted:

There isn't much to say. I got a PM sayign I saw a light in the sky. It got brighter I ran and closed my door behind me and there is a large explosion on the other side. Lots of fire and destruction. I am however un harmed.

Sounds like a meteor.

Amoeba doesn't really mention a locked door, and was apparently hanging around outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

chaoslord posted:

No. Admittedly, it is flavor speculation, but if there is one mod that makes games that I'm comfortable to flavor speculate for it's Ecco. I have a specific alternate candidate in mind for it and they are town. That said,

Who do you think is the werewolf killer then?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Spoonsy posted:

I'm going to go to the Wet Hot American Summer NYC premiere and in all likelihood a hammer is going to occur while I'm there. So with that in mind, ##vote Amoeba.

Wins saw something. Otherwise he wouldn't have outright asked for a claim, which we still haven't received, when he did. He flipped town-aligned. I want to see what he saw.

The day has barely even started. Why are you putting votes down on players because that is where the thread is going, instead of trying to hunt scum?

##vote Spoonsy

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't trust that Amoeba was jailed that night, but I do want to wait for the recruiter to get back to me about what wins saw.

Hal, if you're around, were you told?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

fiery_valkyrie posted:

The day has barely even started. Why are you putting votes down on players because that is where the thread is going, instead of trying to hunt scum?

##vote Spoonsy

Is this view shared by the rest of the cop group?

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Max posted:

Amoeba doesn't really mention a locked door, and was apparently hanging around outside.

Fair enough, Nth and I chatted about it and I/we misremembered.

Unrelatedly.

100yrs, what is your opinion of WWM?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Why would the recruiter necessarily know?

Gamerofthegame posted:

So.

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

After doing my reread, I am going to ##vote Quinquereme, I don't like how you've basically attached yourself to merk's hip. You parrot his suspicion of walrus, and you go out of your way to say merk is practically confirmed town because walrus wanted merk lynched. I also don't like how you let people talk you out of your Quidnose vote. You also said that Gamer is town because QPQ cased him, and I am really uncomfortable with how easy you are clearing people as town. You are letting other people dictate your cases, and that shows you lack conviction in your posting.

So this a strange vote for me because I don't see how Quin looks suspicious to people. So it just feels fabricated. And her bad Squiggly vote. Early D2.

OK then, ##unvote
##vote Squiggly

It was nice playing with you again Squiggly, hope you come back soon.

I can't help but feel responsible for Squigg's resignation because it was after my vote put him at -3 that he threw in the towel and the other votes just fell on top of him. We got the mason partners votes as the two last ones so the only one that seems most suspicious at that point is Madness'.

Outside of that though? Madness seems good enough. Like I wouldn't call her town or anything but she doesn't seem to be playing a scum game. At worst she's getting lucky as scum and having town players playing scummily she can vote or she's just normal. I'd call it all told neutral.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Gamerofthegame posted:

Fair enough, Nth and I chatted about it and I/we misremembered.

Unrelatedly.

Are you going to even case me, or just keep posting these stupid little throwaway driveby comments? Because you keep trying to put suspicion on me without saying why you yourself think I'm scummy. Stop trying to get a cop lynched for no reason.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
100 I'm a guy for future reference.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Max posted:

Is this view shared by the rest of the cop group?

I don't know. I'm ignoring the cop stuff and just trying to play mafia and that vote was scummy.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I don't know. I'm ignoring the cop stuff and just trying to play mafia and that vote was scummy.

Same. But I don't think Spoonsy is scummy for that vote. Prior to the cop reveal yeah he was pretty bad but she's been really forthright in regards to the dethy stuff, that regardless of where he lands on that I feel ok not voting her.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Do we have a list on who actually is Claret aligned? It gives us a nice solid number of confirmed town that we can avoid executing. That's what hurt my scum team the most the last time I came across this situation. Seeing as we're down to 11 players taking some off the 'to-execute' list would be pretty helpful.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Because I guess from what I gather: Gamer is confirmed town with late Nth, Hal and Max are both Clarent, there seems to be a general consensus that Merk is the paranoid town cop (and w/out wanting to overthink it I think it'd be too complicated him for him to pretend to be paranoid while actual scum seeing as both Spoonsy and Fiery confessed to him in private).

So that leaves Madness, Quin, Chaoslord, Amoeba, Fiery, and Spoonsy. I'm not feeling Quin at all. I'd be surprised to see that Madness flips scum. Chaoslord would be a lurker vote, though he's got some weird ideas which I'll explain in more detail. As for Spoonsy and fiery, my gut says more fiery but I'm not really sure. Amoeba's weird though but I'd rather have her full-claim before taking any action there.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

chaoslord posted:

Oh, also, I don't think Amoeba is the werewolf. Granted, it's speculation on my part, but I think there's a much better explanation around. (Quote this post and laugh at me when I'm wrong)

Now this is the first weird thing. Do you have a better explanation because I'd like to hear it because I think it's in the best interest for scum to keep another killing power alive, hell it's likely that they've got their own doctor just in case, it's shown up in the last couple of Ecco's games I've been in (Madriu and Bottleknights of Ruzelia). This way they can more quickly whittle down the town.

chaoslord posted:

Honestly, I don't even know what to make about the Clarent aligned thing but I feel like it's going to end up being just another big distraction for me. I'm getting way too tripped up on all these extra speculations so I'm gonna go back to what I feel is right outside of those things

This first bit reminds me what my scum-team said in Madriu in regards to the 2nd town team. We tried to discredit it and say 'scum would focus on talking about it for too long to seem active'. We certainly did not want to embrace it because it could gently caress us over like it ended up doing.

chaoslord posted:

No. Admittedly, it is flavor speculation, but if there is one mod that makes games that I'm comfortable to flavor speculate for it's Ecco. I have a specific alternate candidate in mind for it and they are town.

Who do you mean here?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Now since my track record of being consistently wrong is still intact I'd do best to vote Quin and absolve Chaoslord, but outside of Amoeba I find him the worst.

The only thing I can maybe see Amoeba being otherwise is like a wizard aka a sort Jack of all trades with bulletproof, a vig and who knows what else may turn up. But you cut that up with Occam's razor and honestly, weird powers that can't or won't be explained seems to fall more into the category of someone hiding something cause it's bad.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Are you going to even case me, or just keep posting these stupid little throwaway driveby comments? Because you keep trying to put suspicion on me without saying why you yourself think I'm scummy. Stop trying to get a cop lynched for no reason.

Alright.

I think the scum are WWM and 100yrs.

Spoonsy hasn't really done anything one way or another. He doesn't strike me as egregiously scummy and I think a lot of the heat that he's been getting has been latent "hmm he's kinda scummy!" poo poo as well as the dethy speculation. He's still considered suspicious after a few days of would-be votes, yet we've gone after other folks instead and he's just that one last scummy dude.

Amoeba... alright, I don't think it's Amoeba. Nothing to it there.

On the flipside, we have these two. WWM voted on the scum Walrus, but it was the third to last vote and votefinder claimed it was -2. A pretty standard "oh no better look like town!" vote when the hammer's coming down; nothing else to do.

Good morning thread, apologies for not posting this weekend.

Gamer and walrus are two lovely apples messing up our orchard; that being said, gamer's recent posting looks like legit town, so I don't even know what to think there. Walrus's post history is nothing but ambivalence and trying to look townie with posts like his "hey guys, we need 11 to lynch, hopefully these lurkers post." Trying to look like caring town.

blahblah

I get town vibe off Hal, it's gut mostly.

That's all the energy I have right now, lot of lovely posts to slog through. In any case, ##unvote
##vote walrus
c

Here we have the vote post, trimmed of some irrelvant stuff. He shits on Walrus at the very end with no posts suggesting that opinion until the end, most of it being directed at me instead due to the early game Max vote. Nothing to weird there. However, he reads Hal as town and pretty much immediately spins his view point around the next day. In fact, he does the same with Quin and merk, basically pointing out anyone potentially agreeing with each other and crying scum. Lazy, "nothing" scum hunting at best.

Looking through his history, most of WMV's posting is either discrediting cases or pointing random pairs as scummy and then immediately dropping it. It's a lot of whitenoise for discussion to try and make things fizzle, all the while trying to get cases pushed on "acceptable" targets. Especially on the Clarent "cult."

He's in the cop group, but he's looked at Squiggly - who then got lynched and he didn't so much as redirect it elsewhere - and FV, both pretty safe bets. It makes him look creditable. His posting grew a lot more defensive after Merk outed the cop doc, which makes me think of a scum who's seen as town and will try and keep it that way tooth and claw.

But that's not all!

In his sweeping town/scum/idunno post he makes 100yrs as town. The two haven't engaged each other at all this game and even when prompted it was very vanillia, "Yeah they're alright, look at these good posts here." Screams like a scum duo trying to not be associated with each other to me. He's pushed on just townies thus far, but this post seems particularly bad to me;

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'm at a loss but my track record for being consistently wrong as town is untouched at least.

I'm going to re-read what I can. I don't know how wise it would be ignore the dethy context but I'm going to do so for the time being. I'll take it into account once I've made my reads.

ha ha gang wow lots of mess ups well best keep at it!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Quin really? She's putting in her time and she's posting well and honestly. I don't read her as scum in the slightest.

Also this, especially weird after he made a case on her.

Further more, the two are leading the charge on "Clarent is second scum!" despite not making sense in regards to the ~~~flavor~~~ and Max saying otherwise. Yet they're not harassing Max. At all. Once again, sounds like they're trying to bring chaos and confusion to the town by discrediting mason+ team, while not... actually doing anything with 'em.

That's my take.

##vote WWM, first things first.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'm going to make an argument for the Dethy being real. and Clarent-aligned actually being bad:

Facts we know
There is a group of cops.
One of them is paranoid.
None of the others has returned a scum result on any other player.

Situation 1: The Dethy is real
The real argument for this is by considering the alternative. See below.
Under this assumption, there is 1 sane cop, 1 Insane cop, 1 naive cop, 1 paranoid cop, and one traitor cop i.e. scum. We know Merk is paranoid. We know FV and WWM aren't Insane. We know Puntification wasn't scum. Nth has confirmed Gamer as town, so Spoonsy isn't Insane either. Ergo, Puntification was an Insane cop. A TOWN result on wins is in fact a SCUM result in real terms. When results are TOWN/SCUM, a TOWN+ alignment would return as TOWN for a sane cop. Clear as day, Clarent-aligned is not TOWN, TOWN+, or whatever you want to call it. Clarent is a danger to the town.

Situation 2: The alternative
The dethy isn't real, but five layers have lovely useless roles. The alternative, that the Dethy isn't real, then we have five cops with a mix of sanities where they will spend the entirety of the game trying to discern their sanity and send the town chasing red herrings. Not only does this make them mostly useless under the best of conditions, it also wastes a whole lot of time and is in effect a net negative for the town. And beyond that, five players have had a massive joke played upon them. This is not a situation I want to entertain because it has the implication that there is clear distain for the players.
Assuming that no roleblocks happened, none of them got killed, they'd still be working slowly through their sanities right up until end game. Without being able to use the sanities of the other cops to make inferences on your own you're basically on your own. Consider a mod putting in a single sanity unknown cop. Spends a cuple of days/executions figuring out they are useless and there is no alternate cop to compensate. "Great, thanks for giving me such a poo poo role"., You get sour grapes and unhappy players.

Now for what this means for the game: Clarent is bad. The recruited players may be being duped into helping an anti-town force or they may be playing along. It doesn't matter. I've already said how wins play does not make sense for a town (or town+) rolecop. If he had anything useful with regards to rolecopping me for the town he would have said it. If he had something that didn't say anything, he would have kept quiet. Instead he ambiguously calls for a claim and then disappeared. It looks to me like he was opportunistically hoping for me to gently caress up claiming. Furthermore, if we look at Quidnose flip. He flipped as "Clarent-aligned ??". If he had become merely TOWN+ would he not flip as "Clarent-aligned Vanilla". His role being janitored implies that it is bad, but it being kept secret so as to promote Ecco's ruse about Clarent being pro-town.

As in all games, flavour does not drive the game mechanics. It is a story. And you can pay attention to it or you can ignore it. Ignoring it doesn't make the game harder to play. In fact the flavour is usually disconnected from the mechanics so that the mods prose doesn't give away the game. It is a red herring to go "Oh the flavour says clarent is good, ergo clarent-aligned is TOWN+". Clarent is a separate faction that has in received a SCUM result, in effect. TOWN+ is not SCUM. Clarent is bad and you're being fooled if you think otherwise.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Gamerofthegame posted:

Also this, especially weird after he made a case on her.

Further more, the two are leading the charge on "Clarent is second scum!" despite not making sense in regards to the ~~~flavor~~~ and Max saying otherwise. Yet they're not harassing Max. At all. Once again, sounds like they're trying to bring chaos and confusion to the town by discrediting mason+ team, while not... actually doing anything with 'em.

That's my take.

##vote WWM, first things first.

The case I made on her early on was made because I was investigating the end of D1 and links and I was being thorough. I found that a narrative could be built with her having in-game relations with the known scum but other than that she's had, and I've said this several times, a very sincere posting style that I just can't read as scummy. Since that early game stuff I have had no reason to suspect her.

Also, I for one DO NOT think the Clarent-aligned players are scum. I've only pointed out that I've seen it before (as scum) and it wrecked us. If I ask for a precise list it's so I can better focus on the people off that list. Which is why I'm not focusing on Max at all since he's claimed being Clarent aligned.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

As for some questions about me.

Believe it or not, I did not know I was bulletproof at the start of the game. I was also told there was more to it in the PM I was told I was bulletproof. I am the Steward, and maybe I should have twigged I wasn't a real vanilla since I wasn't a plain Servant. That's on me for being dense with respect to my role.

Speculation relating to:
Me being a secret werewolf. I can't say I'm not a secret werewolf. Isn't that the whole point of it being a secret. I've seen it done before. If it happens to be true then really I can't say anything in my defense. If you believe it, vote me out because it's safer.

Me being the firekill. I could see where people might come from this. Claim to have block the firekill and withhold. But then make an intangible link between me and the firekill. It was being hypothesised that the firekill was one of the roleblocked cops, or was one shot or something. When I claimed to have blocked it, there was some confusion as to where the kill went. I claimed to clear the air. It would be better to have lay low if I were the fire kill, let someone else take the heat. Claiming to block it does not make sense if I were the firekill.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

In the game were merk was TOWN+, I'm pretty sure other players were told he was confirmed town. There was no investigative roles in that game iirc.

Mod speculation but I doubt Ecco would basically re-run that game.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Max posted:

We have a nightkill that looks and smells like a werewolf and now we have a player that is bulletproof but they don't know it with apparently a strange result from a role-cop (I am not happy wins did in fact have a result but didn't come back to explain it, but maybe something came up in his life or something.) I don't think it would be a stretch to think that Amoeba is the one responsible for the werewolf-looking kill. I don't know how much I believe their claim that they didn't know about being bulletproof, but whatever.

FV, what was your theory on Wins yesterday? I'm interested in your thoughts since there isn't much here in the thread that you've shared. Chaoslord too, I suppose.

Also, as a final note, I was recruited into the Clarent group last night. I'm not super happy about having my alignment change mid-game since I was perfectly happy with what I had (VT) but them's the breaks The win condition has remained the same, but from what I can understand, it comes with an additional condition that one of the original members of the group must be alive by the end of the game in order for us to win now, so it's a weird masonry-survivor group that only wins with the town. Honestly, the message I got wasn't super clear.

I do know who else is in the group, but I can personally only talk to the person that recruited me. I'm not going to out anyone else from the group because that is their decision to make, but I honestly see no reason in hiding this information since the win condition still aligns with town.

Were you told that they are confirmed town with you?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Amoeba102 posted:

I've already said how wins play does not make sense for a town (or town+) rolecop. If he had anything useful with regards to rolecopping me for the town he would have said it. If he had something that didn't say anything, he would have kept quiet. Instead he ambiguously calls for a claim and then disappeared.

Furthermore, if we look at Quidnose flip. He flipped as "Clarent-aligned ??". If he had become merely TOWN+ would he not flip as "Clarent-aligned Vanilla". His role being janitored implies that it is bad, but it being kept secret so as to promote Ecco's ruse about Clarent being pro-town.

Yeah I don't know, we spent a lot of Madriu trying to convince players that the Town+ was bad to no avail and with incredibly similar language. Also we can't say why Wins never came back. He wasn't the most active player to begin with and I wouldn't jump to 'scheming plots' as the first reason for his no-show. I think he just got hit with real life, apathy, or forgetfulness all which are very likely.

Now your janitor point is actually pretty interesting because the Scum Team B in the other game had a janitor. So there's that. But wouldn't have Clarent have to be responsible for the janitored kill to be able to clean it? And if so, why kill their own player?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'm pretty sure it's mod janitoring away the "Clarent-aligned cultist" part or something. Because calling them "Clarent-aligned Vanilla" would be the mod lying, because they aren't vanilla as that is a town exclusive role. It's why we have scum goons and not scum vanillas.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Amoeba102 posted:

Speculation relating to:
Me being a secret werewolf. I can't say I'm not a secret werewolf. Isn't that the whole point of it being a secret. I've seen it done before. If it happens to be true then really I can't say anything in my defense. If you believe it, vote me out because it's safer.

What's a secret werewolf?

Amoeba102 posted:

In the game were merk was TOWN+, I'm pretty sure other players were told he was confirmed town. There was no investigative roles in that game iirc.

Mod speculation but I doubt Ecco would basically re-run that game.

Seriously first time I bother to reference another game BUT there was an investigative role tied to the power usage of the Singer character. Also one of the scum teams had a role-cop.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

In Madiu there was no cops, right?

And why would Ecco recyucle the idea without change?

Trying to say "Oh in Madiru they were town+" has no bearing on this game. Scum result on Clarent. Clarent is scum. What more do you need?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Amoeba102 posted:

I'm pretty sure it's mod janitoring away the "Clarent-aligned cultist" part or something. Because calling them "Clarent-aligned Vanilla" would be the mod lying, because they aren't vanilla as that is a town exclusive role. It's why we have scum goons and not scum vanillas.

Huh. I thought that was just a cute turn of phrase not an actual mechanic. Ok.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I returned home from work to lots of posts, so I have to catch up, but quickly, the recruiter got back to me. To answer something I saw 100yrs ask: The recruiter can talk to everyone in the group, which is why the recruiter would know.

Anyway, apparently wins believed Amoeba was the SK, but left before he could elaborate on that and then, well, we killed him. So that is not very helpful information!

I do know who else is in the group, but I want to leave it to them as to weather they want to reveal that info in the thread. Personally, I think it's a good idea but they are the original member(s) of the group and need to be alive at the end of the game for the Clarent group to win, so they may be more gunshy about claiming than myself or Hal.

Anyway,
##vote Amoeba

I feel best about this vote today.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
ICR'S DAY 4 VOTECOUNT!!!

Amoeba102: (3) Quinquereme, Max, Hal Incandenza, Spoonsy, Max
Hal Incandenza: (1) WHICH WAY MADNESS
Spoonsy: (2) chaoslord, fiery_valkyrie
WHICH WAY MADNESS: (1) Gamerofthegame

Not Voting: 100YrsofAttitude, Amoeba102, merk
Deadline is in 1 day, 4 hours, on July 23, 2015, 11 p.m. EDT

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

100YrsofAttitude posted:

What's a secret werewolf?

A player performs a NK without their own knowledge. Someone, (was it me?), was a secret werewolf in a monster themed game. I think Opopanax ran it. Basically you're a serial killer without knowing it. The mod picks the targets. Or they RNG it. Or choose some other mechanic to determine who gets killed. But the player has no idea.

I don't think I'm a secret werewolf. It seems odd to have supernatural in the game. But then again we have meteors being called down. I had the theory that the mauling/evisceration kills were by an animal, which would be, in my mind, most likely Gamer as the mason of the gamekeeper.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Amoeba102 posted:

In Madiu there was no cops, right?

And why would Ecco recyucle the idea without change?

Trying to say "Oh in Madiru they were town+" has no bearing on this game. Scum result on Clarent. Clarent is scum. What more do you need?

It seems changed enough. Also how can we reliably trust any of the cop results? I say this as one of the people who hasn't really paid much attention to the dethy, logic puzzles are not my forté. And you're talking about Quidnose's flip or wins?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Amoeba102 posted:

Were you told that they are confirmed town with you?

I am confirmed with the recruiter only, but I assume the recruiter is confirmed with whomever they recruit, so I trust Hal at the very least.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

:s: Quidnose, Bourde, Servant (town-aligned Clarent-aligned vanilla), was mauled to death night 2. :s:

Here is Quidnose, who was a recruit, not an original member. I am also a servant, so the vanilla thing checks out from my perspective.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Amoeba102 posted:

A player performs a NK without their own knowledge. Someone, (was it me?), was a secret werewolf in a monster themed game. I think Opopanax ran it. Basically you're a serial killer without knowing it. The mod picks the targets. Or they RNG it. Or choose some other mechanic to determine who gets killed. But the player has no idea.

I don't think I'm a secret werewolf. It seems odd to have supernatural in the game. But then again we have meteors being called down. I had the theory that the mauling/evisceration kills were by an animal, which would be, in my mind, most likely Gamer as the mason of the gamekeeper.

I realize I'm turning into 'that guy' by referencing other games but there were totally shape shifting beast monsters in the Bottleknights Ruzelia game. But without a map I guess we can't know how far Ruzelia is from Anaïse.

But really thanks and that's a pretty cool if not frustrating role to have.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Max, I think you're being opportunistic here. If wins thought I was the serial killer from rolecopping me, he would have said it. he would have voted. That's absurd to believe a rolecop gets a serial killer result and then sits on it. If wins thought I was a serial killer it would be unrelated to any results he got.

Your use of language is giving you an easy out when I don't flip serial killer. "Wins thought" while defering to his role as a rolecop.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Max posted:

Here is Quidnose, who was a recruit, not an original member. I am also a servant, so the vanilla thing checks out from my perspective.

EccoRaven posted:

Night 2: Puntification, Nathanael, Housekeeper (town-aligned cop), died. Quidnose, Bourde, Servant (Clarent-aligned ??), died.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Amoeba102 posted:

Max, I think you're being opportunistic here. If wins thought I was the serial killer from rolecopping me, he would have said it. he would have voted. That's absurd to believe a rolecop gets a serial killer result and then sits on it. If wins thought I was a serial killer it would be unrelated to any results he got.

Your use of language is giving you an easy out when I don't flip serial killer. "Wins thought" while defering to his role as a rolecop.

If you don't flip serial killer, I will re-evaluate how much I trust what I'm being told, but for now I'm going to do this.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Max. Or anyone really. If you got a serial killer result on someone, and you were town (or town+). What would you do?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't know what to tell you. I wasn't given any extra roles, aside from being able to now talk to the recruiter oot.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Max, I'm trying to figure out if you're a cultist or being played by the Clarents. I'm leaning to the former at the moment with the line your pushing on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

re:confirmed town tho, so it's not me.

• Locked thread