Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Look we have an hour and a half.

Who is about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I am around.

I thought yuming was the worse of the two main options and didn't seem much in ANarc.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm around and really want to kill Anarc.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I can be here on and off till deadline. But I'd rather be playing games. So let's decide what's happening early.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am about to go to bed.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

I am about to go to bed BROTHER

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

I am about to go to bed.

Don't you mean

"I AM ABOUT TO GO TO BED BROTHER"

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Acceptable, Merk.

Acceptable.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It's almost like I'm playing how I normally play.

huh.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Okay I am here now. It's kind of insane how much pmom is tunneling me. He's not even making cases, he's making sparklees.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Okay I am here now. It's kind of insane how much pmom is tunneling me. He's not even making cases, he's making sparklees.

Are you saying that you think PMom is scum?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

I am about to go to bed.

Merk are you still around?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't see narco and I like marks case, especially the delivery ##vote yuming

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I have prepared a dazzling anarc case

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I'm also here.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CCKeane posted:

Are you saying that you think PMom is scum?

No I'm saying that his case on me is wrong and bad and he should probably look at some other people instead of just yelling my name over and over.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S

Hahahahahahahaha

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Pmom can you make one for my nexus 6 tia

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I prefer yuming vote to AnonNarc. Other guesses for scum team are CPig, Ecco, and QPQ is weirding me (separate to our challenge slap fight)
##vote yuming

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm 100% behind a nacro vote.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

i am around...

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Here. Catching up.

Caught merk's case on yuming. Can someone explain the Narc case?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

QuoProQuid posted:

Here. Catching up.

I think the case is that pmom yelled my name for a while?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

QuoProQuid posted:

Here. Catching up.

She hasn't made a single case (or, indeed, scum call!) all game, and all her opinions are made up ("imgay is contributing", "murmur is scum hunting" re: her case on Keane that was basically bolding words at random and calling it a case)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I think reading Narco's post history will give a good and obvious overview of why a lot of people are voting her, but I will make a formal case: Similar to Goo, Narco is hedging and not making terribly many meaningful cases or points. Take this:

I don't see what's wrong with MMTs casing of keane. It's not a rock solid case but we don't have much to go on day 1. I don't agree with it, but i also don't think she's scum at this point. She seems to be the only person actually scum hunting.

This is a hedged post. Narco gave herself an opening to agree with MMT's case and vote alongside it, but also back out. She doesn't call anybody scum, but instead "clears" MMT. Scum know who town are, and making town calls are very, very easy to do.

Oh ok the way you said it sounded like maybe you had some *extra knowledge*. I really don't get what you see in him or anyone that excuses them from today's lynch. I don't know who is scum but I wouldn't discount anyone at this point. Too early.

You see the same behavior here - a largely contentless post that avoids pressing anybody as scum.

Hey, when everyone else is shitposting, one person making a case, no matter how fake or dumb it was, is scum hunting. She kick started the game basically. All I said was that she felt town to me for actually trying to play the game while the rest of us jerked around.

Again, Narco calls somebody town while not providing meaningful content or cases. Narco agrees that making cases is helpful to town while not making a single case day one.

No I'm saying that his case on me is wrong and bad and he should probably look at some other people instead of just yelling my name over and over.

Note that she is not even calling PMom scum, but merely incorrect town.

Nacro is scum.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Or look at the way that she calls out Opop for OMGUSing on Ecco, before remembering that she also called out Ecco earlier and suddenly pivoting to saying she agrees with Opop re: Ecco. That's Anarc making up opinions on the fly as she's posting them and scrambling to cover her contradictions, no someone who genuinely holds opinions.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Oh wait I forgot I wasn't supposed to care.

*sighs for 45 straight seconds*

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That's actually pretty convincing.

I guess I'll be fine with either vote.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

##vote yumming

re-reading their game play.. there is just so little to it.

their "best read ever" lacks anything along the lines of substance.

AnonymousNarcotics hasn't been playing radically better, but they've had a little bit more to offer in terms of discussion

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Segur sees wisdom from the sad strange man. He thinks I should be willing to change my vote despite ANarc having been a fierce competitor in the arena.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Pinterest Mom posted:

She hasn't made a single case (or, indeed, scum call!) all game, and all her opinions are made up ("imgay is contributing", "murmur is scum hunting" re: her case on Keane that was basically bolding words at random and calling it a case)

Didn't Narc literally the exact same way as a townie in one of Ecco's games?

FAKE EDIT: The game I am thinking of is Misery of Madriu where Narc was town+. She somehow survived to the end despite everyone thinking she was hella scummy and providing close to 0 content.

Narc's behavior is bad, but there's nothing particularly special about it based on what I remember.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

QuoProQuid posted:

Didn't Narc literally the exact same way as a townie in one of Ecco's games?

FAKE EDIT: The game I am thinking of is Misery of Madriu where Narc was town+. She somehow survived to the end despite everyone thinking she was hella scummy and providing close to 0 content.

Narc's behavior is bad, but there's nothing particularly special about it based on what I remember.

There is nobody in the world more familiar with Anarc's play in Misery in Madrid than I am. This is is different.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Pinterest Mom posted:

Or look at the way that she calls out Opop for OMGUSing on Ecco, before remembering that she also called out Ecco earlier and suddenly pivoting to saying she agrees with Opop re: Ecco. That's Anarc making up opinions on the fly as she's posting them and scrambling to cover her contradictions, no someone who genuinely holds opinions.

Yeah buddy you're reading wayyy too much into things.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Pinterest Mom posted:

There is nobody in the world more familiar with Anarc's play in Misery in Madrid than I am. This is is different.

Very true. We were 3p anyway

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Narco can you case two or three people quickly? Just gut calls are fine.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Keane's case on me is that I haven't posted any good cases. Neither has half the game.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AN, who are your top scum picks at the moment?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Keane's case on me is that I haven't posted any good cases. Neither has half the game.

Now you are misrepresenting my case.

Part of it is that you haven't posted any good cases.

Part of it is that you are hedging your posts and lending support to actively bad cases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

guys please dont lynch yuming or narc until they get a change to post stuff

also, please do this:

CCKeane posted:

Narco can you case two or three people quickly? Just gut calls are fine.

going to look over yuming now.

• Locked thread