Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Yeah, I'm fine with it. 2/1/1? no lynch is the only chance to win. 3/1? town doesnt lose anything by it. Two of yall around to do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Like this?
##vote NoLynch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
That showed up in the vote count as "lynch no one" so I guess so.

##vote NoLynch

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
##vote NoLynch

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Asiina is out all day and wasn't smart enough to bring along a lunch. This is very bad form and skipping meals is quite bad for you. She feels ashamed and hungry.

Nobody died D4.

It is now N4. Actions please.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Asiina had to stay on campus really late to write a paper and there was no food there either so she continued to not eat. This is seriously a bad thing guys. Asiina is going to eventually need to eat something!

Nobody died N4.

It is now D5. Deadline will be Monday at 11pm.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (4): chaoslord, Kashuno, Mithross, Roydrowsy

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 27th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I'm just confused now.

Or maybe there was just one scum, because the moral of the story is Asiina is good with her restrictive diet, and thus doesn't have bad food around. Now we just have to sit around and wait for Asiina to kill and devour us all. We're just all a part of her evil game.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
At this rate, Asiina is going to starve :ohdear:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
So no kill leads me to believe it's 3/1 not 2/1/1, because the likelihood of both sk and scum holding their kill is pretty low. I don't think much is going to come from an extended d5 that didn't come from d4 so here we go I hope Somber's last words pull through

##vote roy

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Kashuno posted:

So no kill leads me to believe it's 3/1 not 2/1/1, because the likelihood of both sk and scum holding their kill is pretty low. I don't think much is going to come from an extended d5 that didn't come from d4 so here we go I hope Somber's last words pull through

##vote roy

I was willing to land there yesterday, still willing to vote today. I'm going to let chaoslord and roy chime in before I vote at all, though.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Mithross posted:

I was willing to land there yesterday, still willing to vote today. I'm going to let chaoslord and roy chime in before I vote at all, though.

A vote for me is a vote to lose. I think Mithross is the best bet for scum.

At this time it seems like we are the only two options for somebody who is going to get lynched.

Which means it is up to kashuno and chairs at this point to decide what they want to do.

Either you three vote to kill me and lose,
Or we three vote to kill Mithross and, hopefully win.

The double kill is confusing, a town with a one shot should have claimed at this point.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Here is a odd thought. Why not kill at night?

If I was scum at this point, id take out the most trusted person at this point, which is chaos.

The three of us would be left pointing fingers all over the place and you would just need two votes to sack the third.

Is there a chance it could be chaos?

If chaos was scum, he could'nt kill himself.
If chaos wasn't killed, we would all wonder, "why wasn't chaos killed?"

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Roydrowsy posted:

If I was scum at this point, id take out the most trusted person at this point, which is chaos.

The three of us would be left pointing fingers all over the place and you would just need two votes to sack the third.

The extra kill confuses me. I'd think that there was somebody with one shot powers, but nobody flipped that way. If one of us had a one shot, claiming it would have been necessary to win at this point.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

I don't know if the chaos theory would work when you consider the double kill, unless they were godfather with a one shot.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

What about possibility of scum who kills when visited? Maybe they opted not to kill, madman investigated them?

Perhaps sombrero went the same way as watcher? Granted they were suspicious of me... So floating that theory doesn't help my case much...

I am on phone... Could they have watched somebody else, gotten walked for it? And king was the scum kill?

Who was king looking at?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Roydrowsy posted:

The obvious reason not to kill is because now you are asking yourself this question. If I am dead and get confirmed that gives you more to work with because you know my posts were legit townie posts. Leaving me alive keeps that seed of doubt.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

chaoslord posted:

The obvious reason not to kill is because now you are asking yourself this question. If I am dead and get confirmed that gives you more to work with because you know my posts were legit townie posts. Leaving me alive keeps that seed of doubt.

In addition, scum doesn't need to kill at this point. They can wait us out as long as they want; killing someone only puts them in a worse position.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote Roy

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

chaoslord posted:

##vote Roy

##vote Mithross

Most likely chaos just threw the game away, but it's worth a shot.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

GG suspicuons stem from asking about flavor, but the JakeP flip suggest that cover stories were given. Why bother asking if they knew it wouldn't amount to anything?

Meanwhile, what have I done?

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Seriously, what is the case against me? If it's gut... You might want to rethink it. Consider this. Who in the game has contributed more substantive information?

Mithross has done pretty much no work, and even now has to do no work.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I have to go with my gut: I don't have strong reads on anyone, so I'm going to go with my feels.

##vote Kashuno

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Roydrowsy (2): Kashuno, chaoslord
Mithross (1): Roydrowsy
Kashuno (1): Mithross

Not Voting (0):

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 27th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mithross posted:

I have to go with my gut: I don't have strong reads on anyone, so I'm going to go with my feels.

##vote Kashuno

Even though this a vote for me this definitely solidifies you as town for me. If you were scum you could have just ended there. Gonna stick with Roy based on that.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

This is going nowhere.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

It really isn't.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote Kashuno

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

chaoslord posted:

##vote Kashuno

Why?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Because who else am I supposed to vote? Mithross could have hammered you and didn't. Scum knows they win with a hammer and takes it. Same with SK (if there is one). What would posses scum to balk at the chance to win? He's town. With him being unwilling to vote you, that means you can't be voted, either, unless you're going to self vote, and I'm not voting for myself, so that leaves Kashuno.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Well I'm thoroughly confused at this point.

##unvote

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Because who else am I supposed to vote? Mithross could have hammered you and didn't. Scum knows they win with a hammer and takes it. Same with SK (if there is one). What would posses scum to balk at the chance to win? He's town. With him being unwilling to vote you, that means you can't be voted, either, unless you're going to self vote, and I'm not voting for myself, so that leaves Kashuno.

##unvote

I think we've all gone insane, now.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Roy doesn't seem willing to vote kashuno.
Chaos seems willing to vote either way.
Kashuno... I don't know?
My gut says Kashuno, but I'll vote Roy if that's still what the two of you think is best.

I don't think we're going to solve this in any meaningful way. We've all gone over the thread a bunch of times.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

chaoslord posted:

I wasn't going to self vote. I have no intention of deliberately throwing the game away.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If I was scum why would I have pushed for a no lynch d4 to try and give town the lay of the land? The momentum was there to take Roy d4.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Roydrowsy posted:

I wasn't going to self vote. I have no intention of deliberately throwing the game away.

Which is fine, I agree with that line of thinking, but that means the only person I could have voted was Kashuno

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Mithross posted:

Roy doesn't seem willing to vote kashuno.
Chaos seems willing to vote either way.
Kashuno... I don't know?
My gut says Kashuno, but I'll vote Roy if that's still what the two of you think is best.

I don't think we're going to solve this in any meaningful way. We've all gone over the thread a bunch of times.

I am not against voting kash, but I am not just going to throw a hammer out of the blue either.

At this point, mith and I have both had chances to throw the hammer and didn't... Which makes a case for kashuno.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Kashuno posted:

If I was scum why would I have pushed for a no lynch d4 to try and give town the lay of the land? The momentum was there to take Roy d4.

Same could be said for anybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

##vote Kashuno

I'm in.
Either we nailed it, or we didn't. Nothing new will be revealed at this point.

• Locked thread