Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

haha, i guess word traveled about my car. i swear it's okay. it's the emotional burden that's more stressful than anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Good poem, Ecco :c00l:

ALSO I need a replacement for Chrononauts

It's day one ending later tonight

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Once your paper is filled Ecco I think it'd be nice to see them all displayed in one go.

Also you've a wry sense of humor.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I just finished watching Bojack Horseman the other day and it was really, really good. The second to last episode of season 2 was incredible. I'll probably rewatch it before season 3 since reading online there are so many quick visual gags I missed, like how Mr. Peanutbutter can't get well made signs. I caught an early one but apparently there were many more between that and this:

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I've only seen 6 episodes of season 2 so far but Todd's Disneyland and the entire chicken farm episode were incredible

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Imagine a world without magnets

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Magnus Gallant posted:

Imagine a world without magnets

in a world without magnets, miracles are king.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EccoRaven posted:

quote this post with a photo of your username written in your casual handwriting and I will hand write a short poem dedicated to you. (I've been practicing my cursive and want more practice + excuses to write something.)

submissions will be accepted for 24 hours from this post.

Bonus because I misread the instructions and wanted an excuse to use cursive:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Also everyone on my team called out or wasn't on the schedule today, and it's Sunday so none of the other staff is in. That means I have free range of the entire office! I could do calltime without pants if I so chose.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Are there any games that need players right now?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

HiipFire posted:

Are there any games that need players right now?

I need a replacement in chrononauts

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Nahh I'm not interested in a hybrid game sorry CPig

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
As soon as my game ends I'll open a CYOR.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also a reminder that I keep the OP (fairly) updated with what games are currently in signups. I try to check every few days. Right now it looks like BottleKnight's vanilla game is the only one accepting signups.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
In a life or death situation wherein you are in a group that is about to die of starvation could you murder and eat another human?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Magnus Gallant posted:

In a life or death situation wherein you are in a group that is about to die of starvation could you murder and eat another human?

If it was what I had to do to live and there was no other alternative yes.

I'm actually pretty handy to have around in the wild though, so it would pretty much have to be the direst of circumstances.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Asiina posted:

Also a reminder that I keep the OP (fairly) updated with what games are currently in signups. I try to check every few days. Right now it looks like BottleKnight's vanilla game is the only one accepting signups.

I actually remembered before you posted this and signed up for BK's game so thanks for that

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Magnus Gallant posted:

ill use reverse transubstantiation to turn the body into bread and wine.

But, seriously, no. I do not think I could eat another person.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Magnus Gallant posted:

idk maybe if i can kill them before they kill me

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Magnus Gallant posted:

Long as I had some A1 sauce.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
ive always found the idea of eating human flesh a lot less gross if i imagine it was someone i know. what does that mean.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

It means you grok.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

well im a pretty skinny dude, so I would prolly perish before a fat person in these circumstances, so yes i would def kill the fat person and eat them before I die naturally and they eat me

id prolly kill they way before starvation is an issue so I don't get weak from hunger first

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Magnus Gallant posted:

I would probably die of starvation after not eating for like 2 hours so if this happens everyone is free to eat me.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

now that we all know asiina's email let's sign her up for cannibalrecipes monthly

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I did script and print bc I like my handwriting

AnonymousNarcotics fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jul 27, 2015

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Restrictive Diet Mafia has ended in a ~~Town~ victory.

Now that the game is over, I want to talk about the setup cause I think it's a pretty good setup that might make 11-player games more viable in the future. It was a doctor, watcher, and cop with 6 vanilla town vs. a godfather and ninja but both scum had a NK. So as long as both of them were alive they got two kills a night. It confused everyone in my game, but I think even if it was an open setup it could work really well and is pretty balanced.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled buzzfeed.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CYOR Adorable Baby Animal Mafia is now taking signups

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I did script and print bc I like my handwriting

oh god my tables

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry, phone posting. I thumbnailed them

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
My game is fluffy and warm and nice, and waiting for you!

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Mafia thread I am in an incredible amount of pain and I also think I have mono. And two weeks from now I'm supposed to be on a three day backpacking/camping trip, and the day after I get home I start finals week. I hurt so bad right now I'm having trouble moving. I want to cry and sleep and I don't know which I want more.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Look Under The Rock posted:

Mafia thread I am in an incredible amount of pain and I also think I have mono. And two weeks from now I'm supposed to be on a three day backpacking/camping trip, and the day after I get home I start finals week. I hurt so bad right now I'm having trouble moving. I want to cry and sleep and I don't know which I want more.

Do both!

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
Not to get all E/N, but I start orientation for my new job tomorrow, and I am pretty nervous. If everything goes according to plan, this would be my "it" job, and I am terrified of making a hash of it.

I just need someone to offer some positive encouragement and/or to just tell me not to be a pussy.
Thanks.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

You'll be fine. Just relax.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Not to get all E/N, but I start orientation for my new job tomorrow, and I am pretty nervous. If everything goes according to plan, this would be my "it" job, and I am terrified of making a hash of it.

I just need someone to offer some positive encouragement and/or to just tell me not to be a pussy.
Thanks.

You can do anything you want in life because being in trouble is a fake idea.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Thanks.

Don't be a pussy

I'm sure you'll do great! Keep your chin up and do your best and everything will work out in your favor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Quote this post and I'll tell you which Big Brother house guest you are from this season